Breaking up with a Thai girl

On 3/4/2024 at 10:40 AM, sungod said:

Tell them you are from Australia.

Won't work for me. I am from Australia and been with my Thai wife for almost 9 years. I think I would lose my junk before I lost her using any of the OP methods.

• Like 2

I can't help thinking that although Goat may have written this post with his tongue in his cheek, it actually does illustrate his attitute towards women.

'You are with a cute little exotic Thai but you get a better offer.'

If you simply think of women as a commodity, why be in a relationship at all? Its pretty easy to have a different girl every night in Thailand - where both people know the score.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

If you're over 35, and the way you talk it seems otherwise, and aren't married by that time, then your hatred and or mistrust of women is definitely ingrained. Bragging about having another man's wife, albeit sluts because they cheated, sounds like a lie for one thing, and if it's the truth, you need to think about this because the next one might end your days. You are setting yourself up for a retirement of either paying ,like you say you don't, or being in a relationship with a real winner, because only a real winner would stay with someone with your history. Unless of course you lie to her like you're lying to us. A player, like you say you are, is i it for control, and that's where that hatred and mistrust comes in. Someone taught you to hate women and to only use them. It's usually because you lack a sense of control in your own life, so you do this to others to feel something. The rush from having non committal sex only lasts awhile, because making love isn't the same as using a woman for your own pleasure, and it gets old fast. Rinse and repeat, until you're too old to get one to stay. A player has low self esteem and uses the attention to boost their fragile egos. Here it's easy because the girls, like I mentioned, are full of hope. Hurting these women makes it harder for them to enjoy a normal relationship with a man that actually understand women and knows how to love them. So in effect you are hurting other men as well.

He's 50.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Well as you are very well aware from personal experience. Wives change their minds, they tire of their husbands and they start lusting after men with no commitments. 

It is very common. You cant trust them.

Wives tire of husbands that treat them like slaves or sex objects. You treat a normal woman right, meaning one that's not a paid for employee or well damaged by the men in her life, especially her father, and they'll reciprocate. So many men say this but when you ask the wives they'll tell you different. No woman won't respond well to good treatment. Even the ones that haven't been treated well will appreciate the difference. People don't change much at all after 30, especially their character. If your wife nags you all the time, maybe you haven't been listening the right way, and doing things that don\t upset her intentionally. But wait, you have no experience being a husband so you cannot put your two cents in. Going by what some of your friends have said, and if they hang around with a person that looks at women like you do, I'd be suspicious of their thinking anyway, means nothing if they also treat their women wrong. Trust is given, and you have to give it because if you don't, they'll always be thinking you don't trust them, and that's trouble. Goes both ways of course. Again, wives don't change their minds if you're being consistently good with them, treat them as partners instead of house cleaners and cooks, help around the house, romance them by taking them on dates all the time, not just the first couple of years. Finding a good woman is the hardest thing a man can do, and sometimes it takes along time. Treating women badly makes them turn against and not trust any man.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You forgot the best one of all, embarrass them consistently in front of their friends and strangers. They are so utterly obsessed with face this will drive them away like the plague. 

Of course you can always do what real men do, and just tell them I'm leaving, this isn't working for me anymore, it's been nice knowing you, and I hope things work out well for you. Take care, goodbye.

You'd be surprised how easily a lot of Thai women can get over a relationship. 

People heal from relationships but they never forget how they were treated, and many bring that anger into the following relationships, sometimes ruining what could have been the best thing in their lives. All because some player looked at them as objects to use. There's no way of knowing how a woman feels unless you talk to her and she trusts you enough to let you in. Thai woman are no different than all other women in the world as far as their needs and desires, how they react to being used, how long it takes to heal from a bad relationship, how they lose or regain trust, and how they treat the men who follow a bad one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

People heal from relationships but they never forget how they were treated, and many bring that anger into the following relationships, sometimes ruining what could have been the best thing in their lives. All because some player looked at them as objects to use. There's no way of knowing how a woman feels unless you talk to her and she trusts you enough to let you in. Thai woman are no different than all other women in the world as far as their needs and desires, how they react to being used, how long it takes to heal from a bad relationship, how they lose or regain trust, and how they treat the men who follow a bad one.

You speak the truth, and I agree with most of what you've said. And that's why it's incumbent upon us to treat women well, to treat women as if we would want to be treated, with kindness and respect.

However if it's not working then it's time to move on. There is a decent way to do that and there's an ugly way to do that, like everything else. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

You've spoken a lot of wisdom on this thread but got one fact wrong.

Fertility rates in Thailand have been sub ,1.5 kids per women for many years. Your claim most available women are single moms is way off. Many many childless single women here.

2 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

You've spoken a lot of wisdom on this thread but got one fact wrong.

Fertility rates in Thailand have been sub ,1.5 kids per women for many years. Your claim most available women are single moms is way off. Many many childless single women here.

It was  only meant to be the point that many have had children by the time they are 20. I know it doesn't mean all. The birth rate has dropped a bit in recent years but the amount of single parent families here has increased, meaning girls with children. The US has more but here the fathers aren't held accountable for the children they make, leaving the mother to fend for herself and many times (35%+) leaving the children behind with grandparents, the highest rate worldwide. Sexual permissiveness here is very high, with the legal age of 15 being ridiculous, especially seeing those dads aren't going to stick around most of the time, and not pay for the child's future. It's very sad for these mothers because some of them care for their children and stick around, working locally so they can take care of the kids. This is another reason why they look at us, thinking we will be responsible for their kids if we stay with them.

7 hours ago, Goat said:

It is sad that you think you need to 'fool' girls in order for them to sleep with you.

It might surprise you but women are wired to want to make love. When aroused their vagina swells up and gets moist. It is a natural thing. And they love an orgasm.

I dont always give the woman an orgasm, but when I do they often spit it out.

If you think money makes you attractive you will be attracting them for the wrong reason. And your suggestion that you should use prostitutes is frankly appalling. Why would anyone want to make love with a woman who was only doing it for the money, and with thousands, if not tens of thousands of men.

You write like a goat. Probably behave like a goat in any aspects 

7 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Grow a pair and tell her to get the F out.

You're telling a player who doesn't care either way to grow a pair and tell a girl to leave, instead of him telling her he made a mistake, all he wants from women is sex for a little while then on to the next victim. Sorry I took you for granted, this is what I am and I'll never change. The more I see these types of replies the more I think many here are still adolescents in an older body. It's no wonder women are so pissed off the last few decades. I'm assuming these people don't realize there are quite a few women that post here, and that tell their girlfriends how many farangs think that are living here.

Edited by fredwiggy

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You're telling a player who doesn't care either way to grow a pair and tell a girl to leave, instead of him telling her he made a mistake, all he wants from women is sex for a little while then on to the next victim. Sorry I took you for granted, this is what I am and I'll never change. The more I see these types of replies the more I think many here are still adolescents in an older body. It's no wonder women are so pissed off the last few decades. I'm assuming these people don't realize there are quite a few women that post here, and that tell their girlfriends how many farangs think that are living here.

Player needs to be blunt, not apologetic.

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Player needs to be blunt, not apologetic.

Although blunt is true, I wouldn't expect an apology from any narcissist. My ex wife here is one, raised by a narcissist to be one. They love bomb you until they get you hooked, then use you and leave when they get "bored", meaning they are boring people who don't understand what the term initiate means, or couldn't care less. My main point is this. Don't hurt innocent girls who want a real relationship with a man they can count on. Using them turns them into bi*ches that end up hating all men, and that reputation farangs get here just keeps growing. it's the men's fault a lot of the time because of this. If you want sex, fine. Find women who are into that if you spend a little money on them. There's sites just for that here. They are damaged from childhood and look at men as just objects to pay their way awhile, until they get bored and find another. In a perfect world, which this will never be, players should end up with bi*ches and good men should end up with good women. The world's population would drop dramatically in a few decades and everything would improve. Of course this is an evil tainted world, and parenting has gone downhill for decades, with narcissists running rampant, ruining the thinking of both men and women and relationships falter. Player needs to try and find a conscience, although that's like asking God to rid the world of mosquitoes. Good women, and men, don't deserve to be used. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a very disturbed individual that deserves nothing but pain.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, still kicking said:

I have driven my car for 27 years till I gave it away last week.

Was she new when you got her?

Or had she been around the block with who knows who?

On 3/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, fredwiggy said:

My main point is this. Don't hurt innocent girls

You are missing my point with your rambling feminist womens rights nonsense.

I am asking experienced members with Thai women, which you are not one of, the kindest way to move them on. 

The kindest way is if they think they want to get rid of you, they dont take being told you are bored with them or you want to try some other females very well. So the gist of this thread, that has gone completely over your head, is exactly that. 

The way you slag off the mother of your four children as a "nutcase" makes me think you are some kind of sociopath. I am sure it wasnt all her.

Fairly easy if not living with them. Can be a real ordeal if you are living with them. In some cases under siege for months / years after. Complaints and attitude the whole time they are living with you. Refuse to help with anything in anyway. Main daily activities laying around on the sofa asleep / underfoot. Eating (cooked by others or food delivery). Scrolling through their phone envying others fantasy / BS Facebook lives or watching "hot news" (nothing resembling real news, usually villagers disputing who stole their chicken or other such important gossip). Waiting for you to entertain them or take them out somewhere. During the entire relationship they act like they are getting a shetty deal whilst bringing nothing to the table themselves except a lot of issues, baggage, negativity and intermittent screaming sessions...but refuse to go. It probably would be better if you had a new lady or at least tell them that so they have a reason to cite for the breakup....rather than soley because they weren't wanted and another one of their relationships has bit the dust. The endless cycle of the narcissist. Mind you they go around and say all that stuff anyway in a face saving attempt.

On 3/4/2024 at 5:39 PM, fredwiggy said:

Besides those that buy their women of course. But in that case, they're only looking for their own pleasure and don't care about a love.

I rented my women, but some I did care about, like the one I had for 8 years, even though she was bipolar and varied from bliss to hiss.

Better the not perfect one that one mainly gets on with than some beauty that thinks only of herself. After that one found a richer man I dabbled in the pool, and experienced mainly nice average women that provided a nice but average experience. Most were very easy to care about, though most had moved on the next time I returned, and I never kept in contact to avoid the begging letters.

IMO it's a true saying that we get back what we give. Treat them well and in the main have a a friend, even if only for a pleasant 2 week beach holiday.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

Fairly easy if not living with them. Can be a real ordeal if you are living with them. In some cases under siege for months / years after. Complaints and attitude the whole time they are living with you. Refuse to help with anything in anyway. Main daily activities laying around on the sofa asleep / underfoot. Eating (cooked by others or food delivery). Scrolling through their phone envying others fantasy / BS Facebook lives or watching "hot news" (nothing resembling real news, usually villagers disputing who stole their chicken or other such important gossip). Waiting for you to entertain them or take them out somewhere. During the entire relationship they act like they are getting a shetty deal whilst bringing nothing to the table themselves except a lot of issues, baggage, negativity and intermittent screaming sessions...but refuse to go. It probably would be better if you had a new lady or at least tell them that so they have a reason to cite for the breakup....rather than soley because they weren't wanted and another one of their relationships has bit the dust. The endless cycle of the narcissist. Mind you they go around and say all that stuff anyway in a face saving attempt.

Your experience is why one should never have them in one's condo till and unless they work out. Renting an hotel room, just check out while they are sleeping.

Don't give them your phone number either unless it's a spare phone. I never had a phone anyway, so that wasn't a problem.

On 3/4/2024 at 10:33 AM, Goat said:

I am sure we have all been there. You are with a cute little exotic Thai but you get a better offer. They are a lot more emotional than western woman and can take being dumped badly.

So the the trick is to get them to dump you, or at least get them to like you less.

Here are the POTY Goat's tips to finish a relationship so you can move on to the next one. Please post other tips that have worked for you.

-stop showering

-stop brushing your teeth

-wear the same dirty clothes day after day

-eat with your mouth open

-dont flush the toilet

-borrow money from them and dont pay it back

-complain endlessly

-tell them you don't like their parents

-stop having sex with them

-flirt with everyone in front of them

-harass them for anal constantly

-tell them you want a threesome with their friends

You just described 80% of the men along Soi Bukow so those tactics won’t work.

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2024 at 11:15 AM, Goat said:

You are missing my point with your rambling feminist womens rights nonsense.

I am asking experienced members with Thai women, which you are not one of, the kindest way to move them on. 

The kindest way is if they think they want to get rid of you, they dont take being told you are bored with them or you want to try some other females very well. So the gist of this thread, that has gone completely over your head, is exactly that. 

The way you slag off the mother of your four children as a "nutcase" makes me think you are some kind of sociopath. I am sure it wasnt all her.

I'm neither rambling or posting nonsense. It's nonsense to people who look at women as objects, which you obviously do, from what you've been saying along, not only here but in other posts. I've had a Thai wife, a couple of dates and now with my girlfriend for over 3 years, so I'm thinking that does make me experienced. I'm not experienced in using women,because that's not my nature. I prefer to look at it as respect for the other gender. The kindest way is not to look at women , as you do, as something to get off in then dump. Stay away from good women. They don't deserve to be treated badly and used. Stick to the real bit*hes. Then you can drive each other crazy and it doesn't matter. Nothing has gone over my head. I've told things exactly how they are in this world, and explained to a narcissist what he's doing, yet he hasn't gotten it yet, or most likely, doesn't care either way.  I had one wife with three children, who, against the Texas law, took them out of school and moved to her new boyfriends state, illegally without telling the court or the school, which wouldn't have allowed her to because I'm an active parent and they wanted the children to be near me. I spent three years trying to get them back because my first attorney was a court appointed idiot that missed a lot of things, allowing the judge to make a bad mistake and giving them  to her, when all he had to do was read the paperwork saying it was wrong what she did by absconding. I got the kids back when I hired a new attorney, who pointed out the judge's mistake to him, and he allowed me to go to her new state and get them back, and they stayed with me until they went out on their own at ages 19 and 20. My ex wife here kidnapped my daughter 4 times, which is a criminal offense in most every other country but not here because they see that fathers don't fight for their children and the women usually get them, with many of them giving them to grandma., all because she didn't understand English enough to know how to communicate with me after minor arguments about child raising, which she still and will never understand. She hid them for 2,1, and 3 months and the last time 1 1/2 years. I had to divorce my wife here to get my daughter back to our village, where we share custody. If you think she isn't a sociopath who's only interest, like many other women, was to hurt me by hiding my daughter from a good dad, then you haven't a clue what a sociopath is, and might just be one from the way you describe women.

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

They don't deserve to be treated badly and used.

Yeah, they do, women don't want nice guys!

I treat women as objects = divorced once.

You treat women as 'special' = divorced 3x

Which of us has the least success?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, they do, women don't want nice guys!

I treat women as objects = divorced once.

You treat women as 'special' = divorced 3x

Which of us has the least success?

But you judge women by the type you pick up, you being one who has to commit fraud on his state pension to survive, isn't going to attract much better, eh.........:huh: