Breaking up with a Thai girl

8 minutes ago, Goat said:

I think you mean "too much"

If you had really cared about any of these women and really wanted to understand them you would have made the effort to learn their language.

You were living in Thailand? How anyone could be so arrogant to live here and expect the locals to speak to them in English is beyond me.

You are effectively an illiterate , deaf mute and I understand how your wife got sick of hearing you in your language.

Hearing how she is a bad mother, hearing how she is selfish, a narcissist etc etc.

I think I understand her better than you.

Sometimes you should stop talking and listen instead. But you cant listen if you are too arrogant and entitled to bother learning with your head stuck in English books.

Good luck Fred. You are going to need it.

Please don't correct a typo. You make many, as many others also do here, and I know the difference between ignorance and a mistake. Where did I say I expect anyone to speak English? She knows English, from working in hotels and restaurants and around other farangs in those towns. I'm nowhere near arrogant but you certainly are, thinking you know me when you can't understand just how wrong you have been all along. If you would look at all of my posts, you'll see I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum as far as being illiterate. Where does deaf mute come into this? Have you read what I said she did? Does anyone in their right mind does this? Have you seen she wants to come back to me all the time? Why would this be? You definitely understand her, because you're just like her, and everyone here, and anywhere else in your world sees just what you are. It's you that should stop posting, because by the relies you are given, only those that think just like you agree with you, and that's very sad indeed, especially for the women you'll meet. I do fine with all people I meet, with the exception of the ones who are narcissists and those with depression, who are damaged from childhood. I try and help them, and sometimes they understand and thank me, and sometimes they don't understand themselves enough to know how to escape their own minds. Some people can't be helped because of both these types. depression can be helped, narcissism has no cure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

If you haven't noticed this, again, you aren't interested in doing anything more with a woman than getting off.

How would you know Fred?

You cant even speak the language so I doubt you would be invited anywhere anyway. I happen to have many Thai male friends because i can communicate. Today I had lunch with 3 Thai males and a woman, none of which spoke any English.

Studies have shown being a deaf mute is extremely socially isolating. That you can not communicate with your wive's family and friends must be an awful burden on her and bring her embarrassment and shame.

It seems Fred, you are only interested in yourself. No wonder you have had so many failed relationships.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I do fine with all people I meet,

In Thailand you can not understand most of the populaion, and they can not understand you.

Why can you not read and write Thai? Why?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Learn the art of comprehending. People like gamma use one sentence at a time, which is wrong, and no one says anything because all can comprehend a sentence at a time. If you can't understand a few hundred words, then don't read it. Easy

Reading comprehension was not your strong point in elementary school, obviously.

Never too late to go back.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Goat said:

How would you know Fred?

You cant even speak the language so I doubt you would be invited anywhere anyway. I happen to have many Thai male friends because i can communicate. Today I had lunch with 3 Thai males and a woman, none of which spoke any English.

Studies have shown being a deaf mute is extremely socially isolating. That you can not communicate with your wive's family and friends must be an awful burden on her and bring her embarrassment and shame.

It seems Fred, you are only interested in yourself. No wonder you have had so many failed relationships.

The only shame was brought on her by being treated better than she ever has been (her words and others in her family, Living in the house I built because she didn't contribute anything besides trouble. She had 2 other children with Thais that she left with their families both times. One at age 9 and the second at age 10.She got the second one back just before we went to court to try and make her look like a mom. It didn't matter, the women always get the kids here because of the fact the men don't want them and having a farang fight for his kid isn't normal to the court system here, being far behind westerner courts.She subsequently gave the second child to the first child to live with, showing again to everyone how much she doesn't care for her children.  Thai's appreciate any effort a foreigner tries to communicate, knowing they can't speak English so we're in the same boat. I can communicate fine by knowing some and using my phone when I need to. Try, again, not to assume you know me or my life. You, being a narcissist, don't care to get to really know these women anyway. Your words speak loudly. Again, since you're not getting this. I'm an empath, meaning I care for others, and always want to help. I can't help people like you because there isn't a cure for it. There's only loneliness in your old age, as no one can tolerate someone that's only concern is to use others and replace when the feeling gets to you. Everyone has failed relationships. that's how you learn. Some people get along quicker than others because they match better in future plane children, finances and the like. You say you go after married women, Do you not understand this isn't normal behavior? A man doesn't do this. A player isn't a man in any sense of the word. It's a little boy that has low self esteem and has to feed his ego by conquests over women who are either unhappy, or clueless to what a players all about. You know you're own mind. Funny thing is, I know you're thinking also. I've studied your type for over 30 years. And you don't understand that you're burying yourself with every reply. And as an edited reply, I get invited to go places all the time, because my girlfriend works for her local tesaban, and I go to weddings, funerals, sport days etc, and they all appreciate the effort. They know I'm good to my girlfriend, and that's all they need to know to accept a foreigner in their circles. I again get along with everyone but the disturbed.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Reading comprehension was not your strong point in elementary school, obviously.

Never too late to go back.

No, actually I can read a book in a very short time, and comprehend everything I read, because all my life I've been a reader, daily, on a multitude of subjects interesting to me. I can separate paragraphs but don't bother to, as I feel any adult can comprehend a few hundred words. If they can' they don\t have to read it. I read a lot of what people post here, and some type just like I do, and I can understand what they're saying. Again, if you don't want to read, you don't have to. if you do, read a few sentences at a time so you can get the gist of what I'm saying.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Goat said:

In Thailand you can not understand most of the populaion, and they can not understand you.

Why can you not read and write Thai? Why?

Because it doesn't interest me? I'm moving back home with my daughter as soon as I can. What she learns here isn't going to help her in her life anyway, as the schools are failures with few exceptions, and she has a thousand fold better chance at a rewarding life back in the US than being a victim here, and an underpaid one at that.

14 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No, actually I can read a book in a very short time, and comprehend everything I read, because all my life I've been a reader, daily, on a multitude of subjects interesting to me. I can separate paragraphs but don't bother to, as I feel any adult can comprehend a few hundred words. If they can' they don\t have to read it. I read a lot of what people post here, and some type just like I do, and I can understand what they're saying. Again, if you don't want to read, you don't have to. if you do, read a few sentences at a time so you can get the gist of what I'm saying.

Another legend in his own mind!

24 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Because it doesn't interest me? I'm moving back home with my daughter as soon as I can. What she learns here isn't going to help her in her life anyway, as the schools are failures with few exceptions, and she has a thousand fold better chance at a rewarding life back in the US than being a victim here, and an underpaid one at that.

Not completely true... 

If you can't afford a top tier International school here then your decision to take your daughter home as soo as you can for a better education is admirable and I also agree, that with that, she has a better chance at a rewarding life back in the US, but also a better chance at a rewarding life here in Thailand, if she so chooses to return (with an overseas education compared to a local government school education). 

BUT... If you can afford the 1 Million Baht per year for a Top Tier International School education then the standard of education in Thailand is incredibly high, much higher than the free equivalent in our home countries....  Then there is the networking etc and the follow on ability to go to pretty much any University world wide or depending on subject (i.e. medicine) to remain in or return Thailand with masses of connections. 

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Er, these women dont have jobs?

Some of mine had jobs, others didn't.... and this is another issue with Thailand and IMO very difficult to find a happy medium and a good reason to stay single. Often the ones with jobs are working long hours and 6 days a week. Then she has friends, family commitments and often meetings on days off. Difficult to organize a holiday or weekend away. Yeah I like to go away by myself and definitely like some time to myself but you seem to end up spending most of your time by yourself, waiting around and the whole thing seems pretty pointless. A nice chill girl would be fine at home providing she had some other interests apart from FB, sleeping and having random meltdowns. Yet to find one though. Usually we blokes have women here of differing age gaps and truth be told we have different priorities. We have been there done it all and happy to chill, take it easy....on the other hand they maybe in their early to mid life, never done anything much or been anywhere and they want to do it all. Relationships in Thailand, unless you find someone very compatible really are a drag in so many different ways. Better have your own space and just play the dating game or better still rent. Got a mate does exactly that for 5 years and he is happy as Larry. I remember waking up in the morning after every break up feeling like there was a pallet of bricks lifted off my chest. Bliss. No need to play all the mind games or need to entertain what is very much like a bored, petulent child.

37 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not completely true... 

If you can't afford a top tier International school here then your decision to take your daughter home as soo as you can for a better education is admirable and I also agree, that with that, she has a better chance at a rewarding life back in the US, but also a better chance at a rewarding life here in Thailand, if she so chooses to return (with an overseas education compared to a local government school education). 

BUT... If you can afford the 1 Million Baht per year for a Top Tier International School education then the standard of education in Thailand is incredibly high, much higher than the free equivalent in our home countries....  Then there is the networking etc and the follow on ability to go to pretty much any University world wide or depending on subject (i.e. medicine) to remain in or return Thailand with masses of connections. 

It's not only for a better education and better jobs (on average) but I don't want her looked at like many do here, a half farang. I don't like how women here are treated by the men,(not all,most). She is second to no man, and it's hard enough being that in western countries. Here it's how it is. I will never let he drive a scooter here, as most do, under age 15, no license, no helmet. There is no arguing these points. I knew how it was 20 years plus before I came here. Now I see it's worse than I ever thought.

On 3/4/2024 at 10:33 AM, Goat said:

I am sure we have all been there. You are with a cute little exotic Thai but you get a better offer. They are a lot more emotional than western woman and can take being dumped badly.

So the the trick is to get them to dump you, or at least get them to like you less.

Here are the POTY Goat's tips to finish a relationship so you can move on to the next one. Please post other tips that have worked for you.

-stop showering

-stop brushing your teeth

-wear the same dirty clothes day after day

-eat with your mouth open

-dont flush the toilet

-borrow money from them and dont pay it back

-complain endlessly

-tell them you don't like their parents

-stop having sex with them

-flirt with everyone in front of them

-harass them for anal constantly

-tell them you want a threesome with their friends