Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

3 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Forum rules. A claim made by you needs a link

Netanyahu wanted Hamas to attack so that he could justify a crackdown and further anti Hamas sentiment in the wider world.

I provided links above which inescapably lead to that conclusion with no other possible logical rationale.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I provided links above which inescapably lead to that conclusion.

Your back on the merry go round. No link to this specific claim of yours which is shameful and disgusting

Netanyahu wanted Hamas to attack so that he could justify a crackdown and further anti Hamas sentiment in the wider world.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Why is it so hard to believe when we know Israels fundamental goals for their promised land? They will use any tactical tool to accomplish their future goal, wich is described in their prophecies, both the promised land and the end times. 

Some is quick to use Quran to describe Islam's goals which we should take seriously, but we should also take the jewish seriously when it comes to their politics and also use of their prophecies. 

So no link with then. belief is all you have. Not good enough. It’s not about what you or me believe, it’s about providing credible links to outlandish claims that are vile

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Why is it so hard to believe when we know Israels fundamental goals for their promised land? They will use any tactical tool to accomplish their future goal, wich is described in their prophecies, both the promised land and the end times. 

Some is quick to use Quran to describe Islam's goals which we should take seriously, but we should also take the jewish seriously when it comes to their politics and also use of their prophecies. 

Gibberish gobbledygook and greatly garbled.

Hamas started a war and because they're losing suddenly it, they suddenly become the victim and many on here fall for their lies, infact go along and even promote their falsehoods!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

So no link with then. belief is all you have. Not good enough. It’s not about what you or me believe, it’s about providing credible links to outlandish claims that are vile

I provided the links and the quotes from those links which proves that it was an official policy to tolerate attacks by Hamas and even encouraged by continued assistance with funding from Qatar. It was a quid quo pro for denying the Palestinian Authority a path to being a representative authority. Crystal clear.

• Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I provided the links and the quotes from those links which proves that it was an official policy to tolerate attacks by Hamas and even encouraged by continued assistance with funding from Qatar. It was a quid quo pro for denying the Palestinian Authority a path to being a representative authority. Crystal clear.

You did not provide a link to this because it is not true. It is a disgusting statement from you, similar to when you called him sub human

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

Topic Update: Israel Quits Doha Hostage Talks After Hamas Rejects Deal

image.png

Israel on March 26 withdrew its negotiators from Qatar-hosted talks on a potential Gaza truce after Hamas rejected a U.S.-proposed compromise. Mossad director David Barnea, who has been leading diplomatic efforts to recover 40 of the remaining 130 hostages seized by Hamas on October 7, ordered his working team based in Doha to return to Israel. No date was given for when negotiations might resume.

Israeli officials said Hamas had sabotaged the process by trying to turn the proposed ceasefire into the restoration of the status quo ante. The Palestinian terrorist group wants Israel to commit to ending the war and withdraw all forces, enabling the return of Gazans displaced from the north of the territory and the beginning of reconstruction. CIA director William Burns, who came to Doha to oversee the negotiations mediated by Qatar and Egypt, had persuaded Israel to agree in principle to agree to a “bridging proposal”: the return of some northern Gazans and the release of around 20 jailed Palestinian terrorists for every hostage freed — a doubling of the ratio previously sought by Barnea’s team.

Israeli officials attributed Hamas’s obstinacy to efforts by its Gaza leader, Yahya Sinwar, to keep tensions at a high pitch through Ramadan, with a view to provoking escalation. 

Source

IMO israel has been waiting for an opportunity to opt out. Now they can go ahead and flatten Gaza and when the hostages get killed claim it's Hamas's fault for rejecting the US proposal.

• Agree 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO israel has been waiting for an opportunity to opt out. Now they can go ahead and flatten Gaza and when the hostages get killed claim it's Hamas's fault for rejecting the US proposal.

Yet it was Hamas that rejected it, your opinion is wrong

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Gibberish gobbledygook and greatly garbled.

Hamas started a war and because they're losing suddenly it, they suddenly become the victim and many on here fall for their lies, infact go along and even promote their falsehoods!

The Palestinians have been the victims long time before Israel even was on the map, but lets be more realistic, they suffered long time before Hamas was an militant political organization. 

Im not here to even try to discuss with people who manage to debate on a level as yours. Waste of time, and non productive

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, WDSmart said:

There wouldn't have been Oct 7 attacks if Israel had not been stealing Palestinian land for the past 80 years.
I am not "facilitating" more of these attacks. I am explaining why they occurred and how they may continue in the future if they do not reach an agreement on a two-state solution. That's obvious to me and my 14 dogs.
"Two more Israeli hostages have been murdered..." How many Palestinians have been murdered by the IDF? 
I am not SUPPORTING the people responsible for either of these killings. I am simply explaining why they occur and will continue to occur if a settlement is not reached.

It's a bit far fetched to claim that any of us are "facilitating" anything about Gaza. I doubt Biden or netanyahu are getting updates from AN.

I suppose he ran out of insults to be going on that tack, as if trying to make you feel guilty or something.

• Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

The Palestinians have been the victims long time before Israel even was on the map, but lets be more realistic, they suffered long time before Hamas was an militant political organization. 

Im not here to even try to discuss with people who manage to debate on a level as yours. Waste of time, and non productive

And I'm not here to debate with posters that cannot tell fact from fiction. You don't callously rape women then kill them and set fire to families houses with them still in the house then start shouting 'it's not fair' when Israel retaliates, they have made their bed they must live with the consequences!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

How much clearer do you want it, than their prophecies wich was the Israel became a land and accpted after ww2. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

How much clearer do you want it, than their prophecies wich was the Israel became a land and accpted after ww2. 

Still no link. I’m not here to debate with someone on this level that has only beliefs 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

And I'm not here to debate with posters that cannot tell fact from fiction. You don't callously rape women then kill them and set fire to families houses with them still in the house then start shouting 'it's not fair' when Israel retaliates, they have made their bed they must live with the consequences!

You cant see the difference between cause and consequences as a result of decades of brutal politics. 

It is  alled narrowed minded view, and easily affected of propaganda, as in every war and conflict it is.

Thats why humanity goes back to zero one every time with short memory of last time they where mislead. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

You cant see the difference between cause and consequences as a result of decades of brutal politics. 

It is  alled narrowed minded view, and easily affected of propaganda, as in every war and conflict it is.

Thats why humanity goes back to zero one every time with short memory of last time they where mislead. 

You cannot resist justifying the Hamas crimes on 7/10 with your what about this and what about that. 7/10 is the date that this current war started and don't let anyone convince you any different, and more to the point don't pee down our legs and tell us it's raining!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ozimoron have done a good job, and if you do not know the prophecies, I would say, you have nothing to do in this debate to do. 

I posted credible links earlier, and it was deleted. Even the prophecies as said conspiracy. 

For me it is not personal, which is seems for many others in here. It might help to see a different picture. 

People who can not see great suffering, is either brainwashed or filled of just hate for Palestinians. 

Thanks for the laugh. No link needed for that. Now you need to step up 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, coolcarer said:

Forum rules. A claim made by you needs a link

oizmoron's working now. How about this link? Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan Over a Year Ago - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

You are hanged up in 7. October, 

Poor mans weapon and strategy against a totalitarian force have no suprises. 

Do not need to justify the terrorist action. Any attack on civilian is unacceptable. 

Now we re talking about a genocide in revenge. 

You are hanged up in 7. October, 

I wonder why, oh I know that was the date the war started and the same reason you don't like it being mentioned.

Now we re talking about a genocide in revenge. 

You might be, there is no genocide nor revenge, that is you being economic with the truth again!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Nothing more to add! Israel occupying land, supress and violate international laws. There is no peace coming to the promised land before the Israelis have wiped out all their enemies. 

No you have nothing except defection from the conspiracy I was addressing with another poster.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Stop wasting my time unless you provide a link to this

Netanyahu wanted Hamas to attack so that he could justify a crackdown and further anti Hamas sentiment in the wider world.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

No you have nothing except defection from the conspiracy I was addressing with another poster.

Ouch, 

Somebody need to grow up here. This is low level

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ouch, 

Somebody need to grow up here. This is low level

Making it personal and More deflection to a basic web link to a clam made and you call my request  low level 😒

Edited by coolcarer
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Whyndo you think I only see one part suffering. I know what a terrorist attack is, and if you did not pay attention, the terrorist attack is oart of the long conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. Which you are not able to to see or willing to recognize. 

You are not able to see any Palestinian suffering at all, and totally accept starvation, mutilation and killing of Palestinians. 

I am not playing your silly mind games, for what you fail to see is, had this war not started on the 7/10 there would be little or no suffering except for the mandatory missile attacks from Gaza.

And any suffering in Gaza lays at the hands of the perpetrators of this war and why you fail to see the obvious is mind boggling, you are all about obfuscation.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I am not playing your silly mind games, for what you fail to see is, had this war not started on the 7/10 there would be little or no suffering except for the mandatory missile attacks from Gaza.

And any suffering in Gaza lays at the hands of the perpetrators of this war and why you fail to see the obvious is mind boggling, you are all about obfuscation.

There is only fails, mostly from the international community who sit and watch this unfolds and supply weapons and security guarantees.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

There is only fails, mostly from the international community who sit and watch this unfolds and supply weapons and security guarantees.

That would sign a death warrant for Israel, the civilised world is not ready for that, nor should they be.

Do you ever blame the perpetrators of these wars, is it always the victims fault, the terrorist propaganda has suckered a lot of fools In the West.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1