Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

The Israeli victims have names and faces which makes it easy to relate to them. Palestinian victims, however, have no such honor and are merely numbers (usually systematically downplayed as "inflated by Hamas").

or it's all on Hamas anyway, with a Pontius Pilotian washing of hands.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

The Israeli victims have names and faces which makes it easy to relate to them. Palestinian victims, however, have no such honor and are merely numbers (usually systematically downplayed as "inflated by Hamas").

It's terrible how much of the world think less of the Gazans. 100 civilians were killed when trying to get food aid and there was little coverage. One Israeli died and there was a lot, go figure... 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

It's terrible how much of the world think less of the Gazans. 100 civilians were killed when trying to get food aid and there was little coverage. One Israeli died and there was a lot, go figure... 

Double standard.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Guessing again, you read too much media cr@p......:coffee1:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Hasbara talking points for today. As a frequent user of X I noticed at the beginning of the war the feeds were much more balanced. After Musk visited Auschwitz and got a tour of the kibbutzes my feeds have been full of pro-Israeli propaganda. Probably the algo has been tweaked and Israel are paying royally for the privilege.

More deflection of AP winning a major prize with a photo of a murdered victim having their body being taken hostage to Gaza.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Israel deliberately bombed AP's office in Gaza btw. They did give a warning, but that's who Israel are they don't want journalist covering their crimes.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-business-israel-palestinian-conflict-fe452147166f55ba5a9d32e6ba8b53d7

News from may 6 th 2021 , well off topic , nothing to do with the current war .

Anyway, that building also was the Hamas military intelligence and they were the target , A.P people were told to leave the building before the strike

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is because they were killed by Hamas trying to stop people getting the food they want to keep for themselves .

It would have been headline news if they were killed by Israelis 

Persecution complex.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

More deflection of AP winning a major prize with a photo of a murdered victim having their body being taken hostage to Gaza.

As my late grandma used to say, you can't uncurdle milk. I'll keep my outrage powder dry for fresh horrors, if you don't mind.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Oh no, lots more, I can also mention Avigad Sandlar, Boris Wolfman or Zaki Shapira, among others. Very dark stuff and also off topic so I will not talk about it any more, those interested can research these names.

Do you do the same with every Country, or is it just Israel .

If a few citizens of one Country are involved in something untoward , do you then state that their Country is participating in that untoward business ?

Like if say four Scottish people  were caught with fake dollars , when you then state that Scotland  participates in selling fake dollars ?

Or is it just Israel you do that to ?

7 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Persecution complex.

Its the reality .

I do recall the story being reported on as it happened , about all the deaths , the story was soon dropped when it became apparent that the people will killed by Hamas and not Israel

5 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

As my late grandma used to say, you can't uncurdle milk. I'll keep my outrage powder dry for fresh horrors, if you don't mind.

This is not about your grandma its about AP:

image.thumb.png.00c09db614a20266cda55460dbc6f57c.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Hasbara talking points for today. As a frequent user of X I noticed at the beginning of the war the feeds were much more balanced. After Musk visited Auschwitz and got a tour of the kibbutzes my feeds have been full of pro-Israeli propaganda. Probably the algo has been tweaked and Israel are paying royally for the privilege.

Conspiracy theory garbage.

Intentional misinformation. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Mass importation of misery from destabilised countries, which produces insecurity and a drastic reduction of quality of life on all metrics. I was in both London and Paris last December and was appalled by what has been done to these once beautiful cities.

Now back on topic.

Who do you hold responsible for France  being multi racial and the recent immigration ?

38 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You think that Jews have paid money to affect your X feed .

Israel gave money to Elon Musk , so Elon makes sure you get pro Israel posts on your Twitter account ?.

Maybe George here could ask Israel  for a few shekels for a few pro Israeli threads ?

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Conspiracy theory garbage.

Intentional misinformation. 

Or my take on the truth based on observation. That's how the Buddha figured out the truth, by staring at the jungle for 6 years and figuring how it all worked. We can't see the wind, but we can see how it waves the leaves of the tree.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you do the same with every Country, or is it just Israel .

If a few citizens of one Country are involved in something untoward , do you then state that their Country is participating in that untoward business ?

Like if say four Scottish people  were caught with fake dollars , when you then state that Scotland  participates in selling fake dollars ?

Or is it just Israel you do that to ?

I like truth and that includes every country and territory.

If people research the names I gave, they will quickly see that there was a vast network and they will also see what countries were involved . I will not post links as it is off topic, the information I gave is enough for people to do their own research.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel gave money to Elon Musk , so Elon makes sure you get pro Israel posts on your Twitter account ?.

Maybe George here could ask Israel  for a few shekels for a few pro Israeli threads ?

Err yes.I mean, I actually have to seek out Jackson Hinckle now or I don't see his posts (that's a joke btw save your synthetic outrage for somebody else).

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-social-media-opinion-hamas-war/

Who do you hold responsible for France  being multi racial and the recent immigration ?

I know exactly who is responsible and can't talk about it here.

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

One is the Algerian War of Independence, where France killed a million Algerians. Way to go, Israel !

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You can say Jews if you want .

Do you mean Jews are responsible for Frances immigration ?

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I will not tell you what you want to hear.

Edited by rattlesnake

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some Israeli citizens were involved in an international human trafficking organs , people from various other Countries were involved as well  .

Israeli citizens were involved , Israel as a Country was not involved .

You did seem to me making the completely false suggestion that Israel was involved in selling Palestinians organs , which is completely untrue .

It was ten years ago as well .

You don't appear to like the truth at all 

Incorrect.

Soon to be finished off in one way or the other.

IDF begins isolating Rafah, orders 40,000 tents

The Israel Defense Forces has begun isolating Rafah in southern Gaza and has started taking steps to evacuate the city’s civilian population, Channel 12 reported on Wednesday.

The moves come despite intensifying international opposition to a ground operation in the last Hamas stronghold, which Jerusalem says is necessary to defeat the terrorist organization. The final four Hamas battalions, comprising some 3,000 terrorists, are holed up in the city, according to Israel.

https://www.jns.org/idf-begins-isolating-rafah-orders-40000-tents/

You can say Jews if you want .

Do you mean Jews are responsible for Frances immigration ?

France is responsible for the immigration, considering everything they had their hands in everywhere around world. Also in middle east making Israel as a state together with England. 

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I will not tell you what you want to hear.

I am just asking you your opinion .

Do you think that Jews are responsible to Frances immigration policy ?

I have seen it mentioned before by some people and I wondered if you share that opinion 

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You assume the Israeli government would care about the few posters here to pay money for it. Whatever else they are, they are not stupid ! One of the processes is called shadowbanning - so the user can still post, but their posts do not appear in feeds and the only way to see them is to go directly to the feed concerned. Other power users can pay for the blue tick and then boost their posts. Israel is undoubtedly doing that. What I will say is that pro Russia accounts are being boosted and pro Ukraine ones less so - Musk is pro Russia of that I have no doubt, and pro Trump as well and wants him to win. Indeed, a lot of Ukrainian power users complain bitterly about the imbalance on the platform. 

Ukrainian users on X (Twitter) and Meta-owned Instagram have also complained of “shadow bans,” where a platform limits engagement with a user’s content by tweaking the platform’s algorithm.

According to Joris, shadow bans are far from a conspiracy theory but rather a common tool used by social media platforms to influence what users see.

Shadow bans are particularly problematic because users are not notified, says Joris. They are punished without knowing that they did anything wrong and have no opportunity to appeal.

In its report on social media in wartime Ukraine, CEDEM recommends a whitelist system that gives media organizations additional protections in conflict settings, which would go a long way to fighting back against disinformation.

https://kyivindependent.com/social-media-giants-unbalanced-fight-with-disinformation-in-ukraine/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

France is responsible for the immigration, considering everything they had their hands in everywhere around world. Also in middle east making Israel as a state together with England. 

Please Great Britain we are for the time being the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. That is the sovereign legal country not England. UK for short.

• Like 1