Key takeaways from Super Tuesday results

Social Media

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

As I understand it, Trump's pattern is to pick up failing businesses, then persuade investors and contractors to put in their money, time and materials. While he takes on huge debt to finance improvements to the businesses, very little of it is his own money.

He then extracts large salaries and management fees while the going is good. When the business starts failing because it cannot service the debt, he walks away, having made money by swindling investors, bondholders and contractors.

I should imagine most serious investors would be wise to him now. As you say, he is radioactive in most quarters.

It's actually quite tragic he is reduced to selling cards and gold sneakers, probably to people who can least afford it. You reap what you sow.

He is 78yo. His life is nearly over. He must have had a great life. Not sure how any of it is tragic. Tragic would be a 78yo who did nothing with their life. Plenty of people like that around. Millions of Thais in Isaan who have never been to Chiang Mai or Phuket let alone overseas or had money.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

No thanks. You have no manners. You should learn to discuss things without insults. Very bad habit you have. I see it's common with Trump haters.

LOL  Nice deflection

If you don't like my manners you should put me in my place by proving me wrong,

go ahead, pick one thing I said and prove it wrong. 

And I don't blame you for not knowing about the magnet comments or all the other,

Where would you hear them? Not on faux news, and not from Megyn Kelly

You are right about the manners thing . I have been listening to this maga crap for a big part of my life, 

I thought , these people are not morons, sooner or later are going to get it. 

Well  it is later, eight years later and you all still don't seem to get it.,regurgitating the same old crap. So excuse me if I lost my passions. I had enough!! reasoning has not worked so IMO it is time for a new approach. 

• Like 1

Just now, sirineou said:

LOL  Nice deflection

If you don't like my manners you should put me in my place by proving me wrong,

go ahead, pick one thing I said and prove it wrong. 

And I don't blame you for not knowing about the magnet comments or all the other,

Where would you hear them? Not on faux news, and not from Megyn Kelly

You are right about the manners thing . I have been listening to this maga crap for a big part of my life, 

I thought , these people are not morons, sooner or later are going to get it. 

Well  it is later, eight years later and you all still don't seem to get it.,regurgitating the same old crap. So excuse me if I lost my passions. I had enough!! reasoning has not worked so IMO it is time for a new approach. 

If 8 years is a big part of your life you can't be very old. I think you are just making subjective anti Trump comments. Nothing of substance to discuss. 

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You reap what you sow.

Tell that to all the poor pensioners around the world. I bet they would love to hear that. 

Just now, Dolf said:

If 8 years is a big part of your life you can't be very old. I think you are just making subjective anti Trump comments. Nothing of substance to discuss. 

I am 66 years old , 8 years is 12% of my life if I live to be 80 that would be 10% of my life,

Hey not too bad math for someone who can't spell Megyn's name? 

Talk to me about why he thought that water would destroy magnets. 

Do you think water would destroy magnets? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I am 66 years old , 8 years is 12% of my life if I live to be 80 that would be 10% of my life,

Hey not too bad math for someone who can't spell Megyn's name? 

Talk to me about why he thought that water would destroy magnets. 

Do you think water would destroy magnets? 

I think most people wouldn't know without google.

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

66 years old , 8 years is 12% of my life if I live to be 80 that would be 10% of my life,

So if you live in Thailand why do you care?

Not sure if that's true, 

but most people are not president. 

Go ask 20 people in a shopping centre about magnets. I bet a lot don't know how water impacts them.

Biden is president and he forgot how his son died. That's very bad. I doubt Biden could calculate 13 times 13 in his head. I bet he can't.

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So if you live in Thailand why do you care?

First I love my country.

You live in Thailand,don't you love your country? Why do you care? 

Second, I have a daughter in the US , and I care about my daughters future and her children's future.

Third, My Social security and two on my private pensions, and a significant amount of money  invested in the US.

And  Fourth, the US affects what happens around the world, and last time I checked Thailand was in the world. Wait let me look out the window.......

Yeap still in the world. :biggrin:

• Like 1

First I love my country.

You live in Thailand,don't you love your country? Why do you care? 

Second, I have a daughter in the US , and I care about my daughters future and her children's future.

Third, My Social security and two on my private pensions, and a significant amount of money  invested in the US.

And  Fourth, the US affects what happens around the world, and last time I checked Thailand was in the world. Wait let me look out the window.......

Yeap still in the world. :biggrin:

Well vote Trump. Biden is old and lost it. What's the square root of 196 Joe? He wouldn't have a clue.

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Go ask 20 people in a shopping centre about magnets. I bet a lot don't know how water impacts them.

and none of them will be president. I am very happy with trump not knowing about magnets if he just wants to play golf, But he does not, does he?

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Biden is president and he forgot how his son died. That's very bad

trust me , no father forgets about his son's death. a very traumatic event in his life. You should be ashamed for even suggesting it 

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Well vote Trump. Biden is old and lost it. What's the square root of 196 Joe? He wouldn't have a clue.

Based on the SOTU address, Biden hasn't lost it.

But your man Trump seems to be suffering from aphasia.

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

and none of them will be president. I am very happy with trump not knowing about magnets if he just wants to play golf, But he does not, does he?

trust me , no father forgets about his son's death. a very traumatic event in his life. You should be ashamed for even suggesting it 

Why should I be ashamed? Biden forgot.

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Do you even read the news dude?

"Furthermore, the report stated that during an interview with investigators, Biden could not recall the dates of his 2009-2017 vice presidency, or recall that his son Beau died in May 2015."

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-forgot-timing-vice-presidency-beau-death-special-counsel-report-2024-2

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dolf said:

He is 78yo. His life is nearly over. He must have had a great life. Not sure how any of it is tragic. Tragic would be a 78yo who did nothing with their life. Plenty of people like that around. Millions of Thais in Isaan who have never been to Chiang Mai or Phuket let alone overseas or had money.

I'd call it tragic when you buy a derelict golf course, re-open it, then play a couple of rounds, and claim you are the inaugural club champion.

People who are the real deal consider that pathetic, everyone in the golfing world is laughing at his pretensions.

Have you ever looked at his golf swing? It reminds me of someone digging for gophers.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd call it tragic when you buy a derelict golf course, re-open it, then play a couple of rounds, and claim you are the inaugural club champion.

People who are the real deal consider that pathetic, everyone in the golfing world is laughing at his pretensions.

Have you ever looked at his golf swing? It reminds me of someone digging for gophers.

How does Biden swing the club?

Deflection. AFAIK Biden is not pretending to be a golf champion.

Biden isn't well enough to walk 1 hole and you know it.

Admit the truth.

For the average Joe in the US, whether joe or Mr Trump become POTUS their lives won't change. Not really, but for those of us in a strange land for our own reasons, well its a topic of discussion. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Do you even read the news dude?

"Furthermore, the report stated that during an interview with investigators, Biden could not recall the dates of his 2009-2017 vice presidency, or recall that his son Beau died in May 2015."

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-forgot-timing-vice-presidency-beau-death-special-counsel-report-2024-2

This an opinion by a republican political hack . Have you or anyone seen the transcript?

By the way trump said I don't remembered 30 something times on his deposition. 

Perhapse you need to read the news yourself my friend rather than listening to Kelly. 

This an opinion by a republican political hack . Have you or anyone seen the transcript?

By the way trump said I don't remembered 30 something times on his deposition. 

Perhapse you need to read the news yourself my friend rather than listening to Kelly. 

Common knowledge.

• Thanks 1

IIRC, Trump said only mobsters take the Fifth, then proceeded to invoke it 400 times.

Why did Biden stop playing golf in 2018? Because he is not fit enough to last 9 holes. Pathetic.

16 minutes ago, Dolf said:

so what? haven't you ever forgot something, Is there anyone who never forgets anything , I forget things all the time and I am an FN genius.  

The important thing is what biden think about magnets :laugh:

so what? haven't you ever forgot something, Is there anyone who never forgets anything , I forget things all the time and I am an FN genius.  

The important thing is what biden think about magnets :laugh:

Biden forgets stuff weekly. Mixing up Ukraine and Gaza. How stupid can one be?

• Agree 1

Got to go to bed, 

wife giving me the stink eye and I haven't taken a shower yet, 

let's continue this tomorrow, 

I hope not. Just endless excuses for Biden.

• Agree 1