Foreign Tourists Soak Up the Sun Despite Scorching Temperatures in Pattaya

webfact

On 3/8/2024 at 7:07 AM, Denim said:

Somebody should educate these people about the dangers of excessive sun exposure and skin cancer.

They certainly should. I have personal experience. My forehead now has a crater on it. I was lucky. When I see people sunbaking I should go and show them my face.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Olmate said:

Oldest thong thing and u fell for it... dont worry no one else noticed! 

A comforting fantasy for self-aggrandizement. Flip flops were also called thongs in the USA since the 60s, yawn. Good opp'y to use that sense of the term to have a laugh at your expense and bring you up-to-date. Watch out for overhanging signs!  

On 3/10/2024 at 6:37 PM, JimTripper said:

The city seems mostly for people that like to have sex a lot & drink cheap beer a lot. Looks like everybody is having a beer all the time.

I was just recently at a cafe having a smoothie. The guy next to me is on his second large bottle of leo beer.

I wonder why he has to drink that much beer in the heat and can't enjoy a fruit smoothie or a coffee in the afternoon?? Does he need to be wasted everywhere he goes??

maybe because its often cheaper to drink water than a smoothie or a coffee, plus it a nice cool, long drink ?

10 hours ago, BigStar said:

A comforting fantasy for self-aggrandizement. Flip flops were also called thongs in the USA since the 60s, yawn. Good opp'y to use that sense of the term to have a laugh at your expense and bring you up-to-date. Watch out for overhanging signs!  

This is just so you! 😭

Screenshot_20240312-050359.jpg

11 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Always highly incomprehensible to see people exposing themselves to skin cancer or other dematological issues related to irresponsable sunbathing in the tropics.

It took Australians a long time to learn this, many I know about my age and a little older have regular trips to the hospital dermatology dept and have unpleasant patches of skin. 

40 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Irrelevant deflection. How long you need to bicker? Need help getting over it? It's at hand.

At hand? 😭 My final thought on things thong for your tiny tantrum... 

Screenshot_20240312-184010.jpg