Thai Beach Vendors using their slingshots on the poor Monkeys!

Just now, proton said:

Should be shot along with soi dogs, we have monkeys near us, nothing but trouble, at least they have more sense than the dogs and keep out of the traffic.

ok then.

I'm in Morocco. Our guide did this yesterday.

I've seen it done in the semi-terrifying Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali too.

Bob, you're behind the curve on this one. We're talking about monkey-zinging, not monkey-killing.

• Like 2

One thing I dislike about a lot of Thai's is they don't seem empathize with animals.  

I had a maid that was kind of uncaring to my cats and it was kind of odd. It always gave me a red flag what they would be like towards children also and to watch for that lack of empathy in anyone I ever got serious with.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

One thing I dislike about a lot of Thai's is they don't seem empathize with animals.  

I had a maid that was kind of uncaring to my cats and it was kind of odd. It always gave me a red flag what they would be like towards children also and to watch for that lack of empathy in anyone I ever got serious with.

well said mate.

ive seen a lot of such antics from the so called goos thais in the past..

bob.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chetzee said:

GET REAL BOB  they're a pain in the ass ....... steamed into a resort in Hua Hin I was visiting last year ........ freaked out some German tourists ...... stole breakfast and two good pairs of sunglasses .........           I believe there is a program to castrate them to reduce the population ....    they are quite obviously out of control ... 

same as humans then?

bob.

• Sad 3