Best 'Gummies' in Bangkok ?

As the title states...  

Been reading for answers... But shops come and go.

It seems the market for gummies is not huge and most of them are imported (if I'm not mistaken)... 

So, from which supplier are the best Gummies in Bangkok ?

What do I mean by best ?  that can be a fairly wide answer.

To start with - best buzz for a fun high ?

And what are the strengths ?

i.e. take 1 gummy and get high for a couple of hours - the last ones I've taken haven't really done much but is great for helping with sleep. 

Others I've taken in the past (given to me) got me high from one gummy for a 4-5 hours, pretty decent.

Can order (by Line or Grab) etc ??? 

Edited by richard_smith237

Why not buy some high quality weed and make your own cannabis oil from it? You'll also know exactly what is in it that way as opposed to some mystery gummy. 

• Agree 2

Great question richard_smith237. I hope we get good answers. My experience with gummies was so bad that I started smoking instead. 

Thank you

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

No it doesn't:

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.mCC7a

3200 THB for a machine that is not only expensive but I'll have to wait for, then I'll need to buy I presume a few 1000 baht worth of weed, finally I have to make gummies (will need a mold for those too). 

I'd rather just buy some that I can take immediately.   

The only reason to do them yourself is to make sure they are really strong. 

Consuming weed is pointless if if don't turn you into a human jellyfish.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ABCDBKK said:

PRICELESS!

so is that 28 percent cookies gelato... ha...which my farm just grew from the same seeds.

28 percent. what a hoot. 

• Confused 1

On 3/9/2024 at 7:24 PM, ABCDBKK said:

10 Grams of Mimosa or Cookies Gelato Cannabis - 300 Baht

1 Mason Jar - 80 Baht

210ML of MCT Oil - 175 Baht

1 Stainless Steel Boiling Pot - 300 Baht 

1,000ML of Bottled Water - 15 Baht

4 Hours of Electricity - 25 Baht

1 Pl0nker banging on about something he knows nothing about - PRICELESS! 😂🤣😝

IMG_4061.jpeg.34cb967306d443d4457117c4dcf0518f.jpeg

IMG_4060.jpeg.ae80bbd2751bb206622a36da095208f4.jpeg

how can i buy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 7:24 PM, ABCDBKK said:

10 Grams of Mimosa or Cookies Gelato Cannabis - 300 Baht

1 Mason Jar - 80 Baht

210ML of MCT Oil - 175 Baht

1 Stainless Steel Boiling Pot - 300 Baht 

1,000ML of Bottled Water - 15 Baht

4 Hours of Electricity - 25 Baht

1 Pl0nker banging on about something he knows nothing about - PRICELESS! 😂🤣😝

Aside from the weed (which seems crazy cheap compared to what I buy in the shops), I of course have all the other tools.   I've tried weed that is 1000 baht a gram and it barely gave me a buzz after smoking the entire gram.

So assuming I bought 10 grams of this weed, is it going to make it so I can't even walk and have to crawl across the living room floor to get to the bedroom, or just pass out on the sofa because I can't move?  And how many servings with this sort of effect can I expect.

I don't want a 5 beer buzz, I want to be completely unable to function as if I've done a big line of ketamine.

I've used loads of different party drugs and first smoked weed about 40 years ago. 

I quit drinking and I'm looking for something to get me completely off my tits at least a few times a week.

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Aside from the weed (which seems crazy cheap compared to what I buy in the shops), I of course have all the other tools.   I've tried weed that is 1000 baht a gram and it barely gave me a buzz after smoking the entire gram.

So assuming I bought 10 grams of this weed, is it going to make it so I can't even walk and have to crawl across the living room floor to get to the bedroom, or just pass out on the sofa because I can't move?  And how many servings with this sort of effect can I expect.

I don't want a 5 beer buzz, I want to be completely unable to function as if I've done a big line of ketamine.

I've used loads of different party drugs and first smoked weed about 40 years ago. 

I quit drinking and I'm looking for something to get me completely off my tits at least a few times a week.

With 30% THC, one hit of this kryptonite should have you crippled for days. Better have a medic on standby just in case!

IMG_4110.jpeg.8c64f905034e412af83b607cc2304c8a.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

With 30% THC, one hit of this kryptonite should have you crippled for days. Better have a medic on standby just in case!

IMG_4110.jpeg.8c64f905034e412af83b607cc2304c8a.jpeg

0 chance this flower is 30 percent thc. it's so hard to hit those kinds of levels. i could prove it too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

0 chance this flower is 30 percent thc. it's so hard to hit those kinds of levels. i could prove it too. 

Intended sarcasm. But whatever it is or isn't, even at 8%, if you took 100 grams of that and boiled it up in a cup of oil for 4 hours then you should get some pretty strong oil that would kick pretty hard. 

Fun facts about KD:

KD Koh Tao is a sativa-dominant strain that originated from the island of Koh Tao in Thailand. It is a landrace strain, meaning that it is a pure, unaltered strain that has been cultivated for generations in its natural environment. Landrace strains are known for their unique genetic makeup, which is a result of adapting to their specific environmental conditions over time. In fairness to both camps, there is evidence to suggest that KD Koh Tao may actually be one of the earliest hybrids developed in Thailand. At this point with many centuries of its cultivation on the small island, hybridisation is quite likely, even if only with other Southeast Asian landrace strains.

The strain is believed to have been smuggled out of Thailand in the 1970s by a group of cannabis enthusiasts who wanted to preserve its genetics. It is believed that the strain was then propagated in the United States and Europe, where it gained popularity among cannabis enthusiasts.

Source:

https://ganjagoats.com/kd-koh-tao-a-comprehensive-guide/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ABCDBKK said:

Intended sarcasm. But whatever it is or isn't, even at 8%, if you took 100 grams of that and boiled it up in a cup of oil for 4 hours then you should get some pretty strong oil that would kick pretty hard. 

that's probably the paraquet at that point :)

KD are also the initials of the man on Koh Tao who first started growing this Thai strain on that island in the seventies. His name is "Ko Dahm", which translated to English would be something like "Uncle Black". 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 2:21 PM, HugoFastor said:
On 3/9/2024 at 1:18 PM, Freddy42OZ said:

Because it takes too long.

No it doesn't:

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.mCC7a

Erm Yes it does...    If it takes longer than 'dipping a hand in a bag' then its too long !!

I also don't want my house smelling of weed - which it may if I decided to make  my own gummies - that said, I agree with knowing the 'potency' (knowing whats in 'em)....   But thats the whole reason for asking the question, consistency of strength is key,

On 3/9/2024 at 4:46 PM, stoner said:

cookies are better. :)

Not if we don't 'want cookies'....    but, its a valid point. 

The reasons I haven't asked about cookies is that I don't want them in the house - I can't store them in the bedroom out of the way and there is too much risk of my son accidentally eating them when I keep them in the fridge (or in a jar in the kitchen).

(Note: I keep gummies well out of the way in the bedroom in a zip lock bag - I don't think thats ideal for cookies, not in the BR anyway).

That said: I'd be open to taking cookies and brownies... but the purchase would have to be a smaller amount so there aren't any laying around.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Erm Yes it does...    If it takes longer than 'dipping a hand in a bag' then its too long !!

I also don't want my house smelling of weed - which it may if I decided to make  my own gummies - that said, I agree with knowing the 'potency' (knowing whats in 'em)....   But thats the whole reason for asking the question, consistency of strength is key,

Not if we don't 'want cookies'....    but, its a valid point. 

The reasons I haven't asked about cookies is that I don't want them in the house - I can't store them in the bedroom out of the way and there is too much risk of my son accidentally eating them when I keep them in the fridge (or in a jar in the kitchen).

(Note: I keep gummies well out of the way in the bedroom in a zip lock bag - I don't think thats ideal for cookies, not in the BR anyway).

That said: I'd be open to taking cookies and brownies... but the purchase would have to be a smaller amount so there aren't any laying around.

Yup, storing sweet tasting edibles with kids around is never a great idea. There is a shop in Siam Square selling all this stuff though:

https://organic-village.co.th/groceryshop/cannabis-thc-cbd/

A dry herb vaporizer is another option. A small, palm sized electronic device. Take a couple of puffs, blow it out the window, nobody smells anything. No smoke or smell that lingers around. Fast and easy. 

So much for a moderator, about 2 years ago, saying that asiannow is a family orientated forum and that's why AN is well moderated regarding adult themes. But here we are discussing the taking of drugs with no restrictions on age of the person viewing.  rulez.gif

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

In that case they better remove every bit of visible alcohol from every restaurant, convenience store, supermarket and anywhere else where an underage person might see that toxic, life threatening poison. Cigarettes too!

What's 'visible alcohol' etc ? You on the 'wacky backy' and ' life threatening poison'?

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

I am basically using edibles every night to help me sleep and i kind of like the buzz it gives me,

a happy feeling for me.

I was given some gummies a few weeks ago and was told they were really strong and to not take more than a half.

I took half and waited,nothing,took the other half,nothing.

Ate the other 3 also and no effect at all for me.

Was hoping for some gummies that would be strong but i need a lot stronger.

Our own chocolate mix with Cannabis powder we make is strong enough but i do not like the taste,it is very bitter.

Maybe try to male cookies next time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jvs said:

I am basically using edibles every night to help me sleep and i kind of like the buzz it gives me,

a happy feeling for me.

I was given some gummies a few weeks ago and was told they were really strong and to not take more than a half.

I took half and waited,nothing,took the other half,nothing.

Ate the other 3 also and no effect at all for me.

Was hoping for some gummies that would be strong but i need a lot stronger.

Our own chocolate mix with Cannabis powder we make is strong enough but i do not like the taste,it is very bitter.

Maybe try to male cookies next time.

Thats kind of the point...   getting gummies with a consistent strength so we know to take half or a whole and it has the desired effect, rather than taking one then having to take another 30 mins later etc.....

I received a PM recently recommending a shop called High-Med (next to Maru Condo sales office on Ekammai).

https://www.facebook.com/highmed.th

I've had a look but the online presence as far as gummies is concerned is not very high - but apparently there is quite a selection of edibles there.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1