American Man Allegedly Sexually Assaults Pregnant Horse in Phuket

webfact

So another FAKE headline he is THAI, but has the right to become an American citizen..

I wonder if he will be treated like a Falang or Thai. rhetorical question.

Compensation will settle the matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/12/2024 at 2:20 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

The American just wanted to make the headlines, fed up with the British, Swiss and the recent Australian trouble makers. 

Now the 'quality tourist' badge is up for competition, it seems! The original accused nationalities are loosing and far behind!

Soon, a live score board might pop up.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/12/2024 at 4:14 AM, RandiRona said:

I am sure these kind of people are everywhere but they always get prominence in Thai media. I won’t blame them as nothing really interesting happens in Thailand so they just report whats palatable for Thais consumption.

...and quality foreigners are providing endless entertainment! 

On 3/12/2024 at 4:22 AM, ChipButty said:

Might be legal where he comes from, especially if he comes from Texas 

You mean like Camels to Arabs and Horses to Texans?

The horse was on edge and the owner immediately recognized it as a sign of sexual ass

On 3/12/2024 at 3:03 AM, webfact said:

The condition of the horse alarmed the stable keeper who immediately recognised that the horse had suffered apparent sexual abuse based on her condition and stress levels.

So horse is stressed and his first assumption is my horse has been sexually abused, 

• Like 1

UPDATE:

American 19-year-old to be interviewed by Phuket police over sexual abuse of horses at local stables
by Carla Boonkong & Pranee O' Connor

image.jpeg

One of the horses at the stables in Pa Khlok which the 19-year-old American man was seen with in CCTV footage supplied to police in Thalang. The young man is due to meet with police on Saturday at Thalang Police Station in Phuket.

American 19, caught abusing horses in Phuket. Thalang Police to grill suspect after disturbing allegations & CCTV evidence. Appointment made with father’s consent. Cruelty or abuse charges loom.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1322483-american-19-year-old-to-be-interviewed-by-phuket-police-over-sexual-abuse-of-horses-at-loca/