American Man Allegedly Sexually Assaults Pregnant Horse in Phuket

webfact

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

I wasn't sure i read the headline right.  

So the keeper could tell the horse had been sexually abused?  Just odd, but maybe we are missing something. 

Ummmmm, suspicious isn't it? Horse Keeper maybe jealous?

I saw an article on TV a few years ago about an American "redneck" who actually wanted to get MARRIED to his horse - "because they were both so much in love!!"

Now THAT is weird!

Seriously?

The mind boggles, it does, if this turns out to be true.

An 18-year-old interfering with a pregnant horse, then the boy is seriously disturbed.

The suspect was later identified by police only as Mr. Stephen, 18, an American national. He has been contacted to surrender himself and speak with Phuket police over the shocking incident. It was not immediately apparent if Stephen was an ex-pat or a tourist.

WWhat ?, Don't contact the Maggot 

Go Arrest his @ and lock him up.

Next thing you know, foreigners are required to show police clearance and mental health certificate or documents proving they are of sound mind before entering or being given a visa. Then updated docs for every extension. Good guys in and freakin' sickos out! Also, I don't see or read much about Western/European women being in crazy situations in Thailand, makes me wonder 🤔🧐🧐🧐 

Isn't that the way the whole West is heading to? The West, where it became illegal in the meantime to say there were only two genders, the West with all these politically imposed LGBTQ+++++ insanity and its toxic wokeness, where everything is seen to be normal except what has been normal ever since the beginning of human life?

The West, where you for sure find someone telling you "Oh, my gender is number 97, and I identify as a big dog sexually attracted by small horses...."?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Oh sure, blame the poor boy. That horse was asking for it! He was nuzzling him provocatively first. And the boy gave him a carrot, nothing wrong with something consensual between two fully mature adults.

Or maybe he was a veterinarian-in-training and wanted to see how the pregnancy was going?

25 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Maybe he grew up on a farm and he was trying to breed it. 

51nLtZza8yL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I think this is how they check for pregnancy.   

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Bob was that you up to your crazy antics again?

Bob, or that guy saying his wife was becoming a bit thick for his liking. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Flying Saucage said:

Isn't that the way the whole West is heading to? The West, where it became illegal in the meantime to say there were only two genders, the West with all these politically imposed LGBTQ+++++ insanity and its toxic wokeness, where everything is seen to be normal except what has been normal ever since the beginning of human life?

The West, where you for sure find someone telling you "Oh, my gender is number 97, and I identify as a big dog sexually attracted by small horses...."?

What are you trying to allude to,

that  he possibly could identify as a horse!

If it comes to that its a Mixed up bobbled up shook up  progressive 

state of mind.

imop

1 hour ago, Flying Saucage said:

What a particularly weird rant. So because of ' politically imposed LGBTQ' the 'whole West' is now going to start fiddling with horses? That's some leap of logoc right there.

And by the way, I don't know of any western country where it illegal to say there are only two genders and the only 'LGBTQ+++++ insanity' is from predominately the GOP in America and far-right groups elsewhere who are desperately using the topic for political gain. Something that seems to be working on you.   

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The American just wanted to make the headlines, fed up with the British, Swiss and the recent Australian trouble makers. 

Steady on ol' chap, us British draw the line at 4 legged animals............:huh:

• Haha 1