Model's Nightmare: Taxi Harassment Unfolds Amid Fare Dispute

webfact

23 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Now if the customer was a 250lb, muscle bound, beast of a man, this probably wouldn't have not happened....

Probably not if it was a 250LB beast of a woman either 😛

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

When I cancel, I'm charged a cancellation fee..

As it should be, but Grab does not take your money because it does not require a bank card or payment details to make a reservation. Not sure what app you use in Thailand, but Grab cancellations cost users anything, and do hurt the drivers. Slow you roll on the assault charges... Just another self entitled "model" taking her side of the story to the internet to enrage "netizens" 😂

22 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I like em, dont like those stupid  pencilled  in tatt type  things even worse baldy gims  as my wife  calls them

Clown brows, horrible. Be natural baby.

Okay, maybe not 100% natural everywhere, it's the tropics after all, but yeah  #bushybrowsmatter

I can see the frustration of the driver, but trying to force her into taking the ride is silly, not to mention kidnappy.

There should be a rule like when you order stuff online, a cancellation period before item ships.

So maybe customer should be allowed to cancel with no charge if cancelled within 5mins of calling for the taxi.

If after that the customer should pay half fares to cancel.

3 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Clown brows, horrible. Be natural baby.

Okay, maybe not 100% natural everywhere, it's the tropics after all, but yeah  #bushybrowsmatter

so do bushy bushes, cant undertsand this baldy everywhere  look, gimme  a nice  thick jungle anyday. Right wheres  my 70's 80's  jazz mags  gone

On 3/13/2024 at 7:09 PM, Rampant Rabbit said:

No, Ill  complain about  anything, anyone , anytime, anyplace Im an equal opportunities fully  diverse and inclusive complainer, I even get on my own tits

That's what I like to hear.

The standards of being a model must be very low? Or can anyone call themselves one ? Guess it's like men calling themselves women just because it's fashionable.  

On 3/14/2024 at 8:19 AM, Cabradelmar said:

As it should be, but Grab does not take your money because it does not require a bank card or payment details to make a reservation. Not sure what app you use in Thailand, but Grab cancellations cost users anything, and do hurt the drivers.

Grab in Thailand does take a cancelation fee.... If you are not a 'card' customer, it simply adds the cancellation fee from your next ride...

So.. not what app YOU use in Thailand... cos you are wrong (Grab Thailands Policy below)

https://www.grab.com/th/en/terms-policies/transport-delivery-logistics/#:~:text=2 If you decide to,7.2.

Slow you roll on the assault charges...

The taxi driver tried to physically manhandle the girl into his taxi, there is a video (CCTV) of the incident... 

It seems you are unaware of what assault actually is .... particularly from a legal context (people often confuse assault with battery - i suspect you are doing the same).

(Assault refers to the wrong act of causing someone to reasonably fear imminent harm. This means that the fear must be something a reasonable person would foresee as threatening to them. Battery refers to the actual wrong act of physically harming someone).

Just another self entitled "model" taking her side of the story to the internet to enrage "netizens" 😂

Kind of agree with this... nevertheless, she acted within her 'rights'...  and the taxi driver tried to force her into his cab and acted outside of the terms of his Grab contract.

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

what app YOU use in Thailand

Grab. And never charged a cancellation fee. Ever. Read the policy... it works against the drivers. The driver should be pissed because he likely sees nothing on these last minute cancellations. 

7.2.1 Unless otherwise stated in any Grab Policy, you may cancel your request for transportation services at any time before you commence your ride with the Partner that has been matched with you by the Service.