What are my options?

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

So come on, tell us which European country you are going to.

Must say "That's pretty rich coming from you", A member whose public profile doesn't disclose what country he's in, never mind where he is going to next.

It's also off topic.

OP want to know how can he stay on a few weeks past his current permission to stay date.

Do you have anything useful to add, an agent in Korat, or a summary of his options?

I see his options as: (he can decide what suits him best)
1) Renew his retirement extension
2) Pay an agent to renew his extension for him
3) Exit and reenter with/without a visa
4) (not recommended but also not yet mentioned) - simply overstay his permission to stay as he seems to have no intention to return anyway, pay the fine on the way out

Best of luck to the OP with his health and future :jap:

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

Must say "That's pretty rich coming from you", A member whose public profile doesn't disclose what country he's in, never mind where he is going to next.

What are you on about? I don't see where either you or the OP disclose your current or future country.

I am English.

Do you have the receipt from last year's filling of you TM-30?  That's all I've used for the past 4 years and I have traveled to and from the Laos border 3 times and in/out of the country some many times I've lost count. Forgive me if someone else has mentioned this or you have contradictory info, I sort of breese past most of the replies and other BS.

I wish you the best on your next adventure. Each day is a surprise.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Do you have the receipt from last year's filling of you TM-30?  That's all I've used for the past 4 years and I have traveled to and from the Laos border 3 times and in/out of the country some many times I've lost count. Forgive me if someone else has mentioned this or you have contradictory info, I sort of breese past most of the replies and other BS.

I wish you the best on your next adventure. Each day is a surprise.

This is a copy of the letter I received 2 days ago from Immigration Korat.
If any of the presented documents is not accepted by immigration and it can not be resolved in the same day, the applicant is required to get a new statement of the bank(s).
I am too old for that sh.t. 

IMG_20240314_0001.jpg

Edited by Confuscious