Teenager Allegedly High On Marijuana Assaults Police After Serious Motorbike Accident

webfact

image.jpeg

Nan—On March 13th, 2024, Nan Provincial Police received an accident report of a marijuana-intoxicated 17-year-old boy on a motorbike colliding with a 15-year-old girl on a motorbike at the Fa Mai intersection, Mueang Nan, Nan.

Nan emergency services and Nan police officers were dispatched to the accident scene and performed first aid to the 15-year-old girl before transferring her to a Nan Hospital.

However, the 17-year-old boy, whose name was withheld due to his age, suspected of being marijuana intoxicated, gibbered and refused to receive medical treatment after crashing into the 15-year-old girl.

Suddenly, the 17-year-old boy went on a rampage and threw punches at police officers who aided the wounded before being suppressed.

The police found two bales of dried cannabis packed in a ziplock bag after searching the 17-year-old boy. It was assumed by the police that the 17-year-old boy was intoxicated by marijuana and had hallucinations.

By Kittisak Phalaharn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-14

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Click here:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The police found two bales of dried cannabis packed in a ziplock bag after searching the 17-year-old boy

Talk about sensationalizing. This is a bale as stated was found with the boy. I seriously doubt he managed to get 2 of those stuffed into 2 ziplock bags. If anyone is found with any amount of weed it is automatically the weed that is to blame. They really need to de-legalize weed so they can stop blaming it for everything. 

download.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, thesetat said:

Talk about sensationalizing. This is a bale as stated was found with the boy. I seriously doubt he managed to get 2 of those stuffed into 2 ziplock bags. If anyone is found with any amount of weed it is automatically the weed that is to blame. They really need to de-legalize weed so they can stop blaming it for everything. 

download.jpg

poetic journalism at work..you know what was meant however!

Seems this imbecile isn't fit to be among society. A serial offender and still too young to be named, Just lock him away. He's no use to anyone and what are the odds he's just warming up in his offending.

The article mentions that his guardian was informed, not his mother who is one of the people he's attacked before. What's that about?

And despite numerous acts of violence, the police did what they are best at, which is nothing. Just to let him know he could attack others with impunity as long as it was members of his family.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I can agree with that an assumption that somebody smoking marijuana get aggressive and have hallucinations normally, almost always, will be wrong. However, as most Thais are using this are too young to understand or does not have any knowledge about measurement or the volume they smoke as beginners and not so tolerant to the drug, that will automatically create a possibility. If you smoke far too much marijuana, people can get hallucinations. based on the type of hallucinations a person also can get violent or aggressive. Not a very common thing to happen, but the possibility exists. Mostly a person who gets that kind of reaction also have some kind of psych-problems as well.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Buried lead:

"According to the police report, the 17-year-old boy held a long record of committing physical assaults on his friend, grandmother, and mother. However, the police did not press charges against him as it was a domestic matter."

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, thesetat said:

download.jpg

🎶.....tote that bar, lift that bale, git a lil drunk and yuh land in jail.....🎶

Drugs, just like alcohol, which is a drug, have different effects and outcomes on different people. Just because 'you' get a mellow high doesn't mean everyone does.  Just take the case of the woman in the US who recently was on trial and convicted of stabbing her boyfriend 108 times after only 2 hits on a bong.  

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Drugs, just like alcohol, which is a drug, have different effects and outcomes on different people

Where did you go to Medical school?

When did you get your degree in Pharmacology?

Oh.  Wait.

You're just a high school dropout builder with mud on your boots. 🙄

1 hour ago, Olmate said:

I reeely think your wrong twice in one reply d00dle.

Mayhap, but in my direct experience weed only lightly takes the edge off a meth high, it does not exacerbate it.

To be clear I do not actually like meth, and have not made it a habit, but I have experimented with a wide range of substances over the years, because, well, because I could.

I'd love to hear about your first-hand knowledge on the subject.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Mayhap, but in my direct experience weed only lightly takes the edge off a meth high, it does not exacerbate it.

To be clear I do not actually like meth, and have not made it a habit, but I have experimented with a wide range of substances over the years, because, well, because I could.

I'd love to hear about your first-hand knowledge on the subject.

Riveting life you have had, because you could.!        Now to your Q.   Nth Qland redneck yocal surrounded by hillbilly style weed freaks and smart as fark Italiansugar cane/weed barons. Not hard to see who the losers were. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Riveting life you have had, because you could.!        Now to your Q.   Nth Qland redneck yocal surrounded by hillbilly style weed freaks and smart as fark Italiansugar cane/weed barons. Not hard to see who the losers were. 

great answer, now perhaps try it in English as relates to the actual topic of mixing weed and meth you responded to.

better yet don't bother.

And I have had a great lifestyle traveling the world, working, and raising a lovely daughter. 

Edited by n00dle
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, n00dle said:

great answer, now perhaps try it in English as relates to the actual topic of mixing weed and meth you responded to.

better yet don't bother.

And I have had a great lifestyle traveling the world, working, and raising a lovely daughter. 

Sure is a heap youve achieved given your weak spot,  still time for girl hopefully. So long druggie! 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Sure is a heap youve achieved given your weak spot,  still time for girl hopefully. So long druggie! 

Seems you can't differentiate between experimentation and addiction, but then I never figured you for a thinker.

perhaps it's time for another beer. 

• Agree 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:56 AM, spidermike007 said:

That was a very poor assumption people, do not get highly aggressive by smoking ganja, just the opposite usually happens. This is very poor police work, and shows that they are very uneducated on the topic.

He was high on something else no doubt about that, or he was just insane. 

The cops and the press need to listen to the song "And then I got high" to get a picture of the typical effects of smoking weed.

People are usually lethargic and non-aggressive after using weed in any form. 

(Edibles were being commonly used in my city before I left the USA, very strong doses).

• Like 2