Mens support

11 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Sorry, my warped mind immediately flicked to a different kind of men's "support".

A vintage newspaper ad from my formative years in the UK.

image.jpeg.86a24ef108058c4c83f825df15a66afa.jpeg

Fetching my coat :whistling:

Jock Strap and his best friend Georgie Boy! 

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

The last few weeks I have gone this "phase" of wanting to be a caring ear and help people with emotional problems

Often I get up to 20 personal messages from guys on here who are lonely ,some even post abusive replies to my posts turn send me a personal message to say sorry and the hard times they are going through and that's what I believe I'm here for.

Some guys have to write nasty comments to my posts because they are angry in life and I believe it's better to get their anger out at me than some old lady walking down the street 

They then write me a personal message to say sorry and the bad times they are going through 

I have met some wonderful guys o

n here and met some in Pattaya when I arrived.

Unfortunately many have men problems and we don't always click , I love reading books on the Psychometrics of water , Psychometrics of air etc

In fact I have taken a big interest yesterday in reading about air quality and the science behind that but that's another day.

My point is after being on this forum there are a lot of lonely guys , I'm shocked ,some even live in South East Asia , are married etc just their lives are not balanced and some need a farang to talk to 

If anyone here needs a caring ear 

Ask if they are ok ?

Ask if you can listen , 

Be a mental first aider 

There have been many times where someone has committed suicide and never showed any signs of it !

Mens depression is not a joke ,

Suicide , alcohol etc is taking over this Generation

Play your part in listening , Are you ok ????

How are you qualified to offer advice / support? Just coz you've read a few books?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Often I get up to 20 personal messages from guys on here who are lonely ,some even post abusive replies to my posts turn send me a personal message to say sorry and the hard times they are going through and that's what I believe I'm here for.

Could you provide some evidence to that claim ?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Sorry, my warped mind immediately flicked to a different kind of men's "support".

A vintage newspaper ad from my formative years in the UK.

image.jpeg.86a24ef108058c4c83f825df15a66afa.jpeg

Fetching my coat :whistling:

We are all confident the OP would be happy to help you with your warped mind. The problem for you will be when he warps it to his way of thinking.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, marin said:

He and bob smith seem to be dueling it out now to see who can post the most trash. Sad. 

I would pay good money to see them two dueling it out in the ring some where!

I know a few others too who could join but some would not put up much of a fight,just roll over and surrender.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

And yet your one of the guys sending me messages

You have had a lot of problems so please don't sugarcoat it 

I often wonder though your personality where you bag others especially in your workplace then behind everyone's back you talk to that person you criticized

Stop being a hypocrite Roo .. please 

Don't talk <deleted> ya muppet 😅😅😅

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

And yet your one of the guys sending me messages

You have had a lot of problems so please don't sugarcoat it 

I often wonder though your personality where you bag others especially in your workplace then behind everyone's back you talk to that person you criticized

Stop being a hypocrite Roo .. please 

You can talk to a person and be friends with them and also criticise them  , its not hypocritical to do both 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

If anyone here needs a caring ear 

Ask if they are ok ?

Ask if you can listen , 

Be a mental first aider 

You go into go-go go bars is seedy areas and follow old men into toilets and ask them whether they have left their Wife or not .

It maybe be an idea of you just listen and not talk , as your behaviour is rather odd 

• Agree 2