Mens support

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I think your the lonely one George , find a nice girl and get married so

you have someone in your life , try and find a girl who is interested in

Psychometrics of water , Psychometrics of air etc and you will be set.....

regards Worgeordie

The hardest thing for a man, is to admit he struggles and have mental health problems. Everything is on everyone else.

I have met quite a few who suffers in Thailand who thought Thailand would solve all their problems. For some it might be true, for others not.

Thankyou to all the members on here who have confidentially messaged me to talk about mens mental health

Some sent me contacts for good Samaritans Pattaya and Bangkok I don't think they are around anymore though 

Mens mental health is very important 💜

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Thankyou to all the members on here who have confidentially messaged me to talk about mens mental health

Some sent me contacts for good Samaritans Pattaya and Bangkok I don't think they are around anymore though 

Mens mental health is very important 💜

Mental health can never be achieved.

We can only do our best to approach mental health, throughout our lives.

What is sanity, for that matter?

We are all crazy.

Therefore, me must learn to live with this malady, craziness.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

There have been many times where someone has committed suicide and never showed any signs of it !

No, They show signs of it but those signs are either not understood or ignored.

In any event, it's hard for men to find someone that cares enough to do something about it. Women are much better than men when it comes to having support.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Mental health is an area for qualified people, don't try and comfort anyone in your current condition, perhaps seek the assistance of a qualified professional, I don't think there are any here on AN ?

Any that have been nurses or suchlike will have some expertise in the field and it is part of nurse training.

For the most part, most in distress probably just want a friendly ear to whom they can vent their problems on, but most would, IMO, be either unwilling or unable to provide an ear and actually listen.

Bottling problems up is not good, but finding someone to confide in is the hard part and most of us are too poor to afford professional help.

Some years back I went to the hospital health nurse because I was feeling somewhat depressed, but when I said I wouldn't take drugs for it, she kicked me out- did she make me feel better, or worse? I should have reported her for it.

22 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

The last few weeks I have gone this "phase" of wanting to be a caring ear and help people with emotional problems

Often I get up to 20 personal messages from guys on here who are lonely ,some even post abusive replies to my posts turn send me a personal message to say sorry and the hard times they are going through and that's what I believe I'm here for.

Some guys have to write nasty comments to my posts because they are angry in life and I believe it's better to get their anger out at me than some old lady walking down the street 

They then write me a personal message to say sorry and the bad times they are going through 

I have met some wonderful guys o

n here and met some in Pattaya when I arrived.

Unfortunately many have men problems and we don't always click , I love reading books on the Psychometrics of water , Psychometrics of air etc

In fact I have taken a big interest yesterday in reading about air quality and the science behind that but that's another day.

My point is after being on this forum there are a lot of lonely guys , I'm shocked ,some even live in South East Asia , are married etc just their lives are not balanced and some need a farang to talk to 

If anyone here needs a caring ear 

Ask if they are ok ?

Ask if you can listen , 

Be a mental first aider 

There have been many times where someone has committed suicide and never showed any signs of it !

Mens depression is not a joke ,

Suicide , alcohol etc is taking over this Generation

Play your part in listening , Are you ok ????

I'm surprised they let you have access to internet in your institution.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

If anyone here needs a caring ear 

Ask if they are ok ?

Ask if you can listen , 

Be a mental first aider

Coming from a bloke that deliberately set out to upset a guy in a toilet, and wanted to see him upset, berating him on whether he abandoned his wife and kids. If anyone needs mental health care it is you, get back to cleaning your ward or is a solitary cell, before the men in white coats stop your privileges for using their computer, while supposedly cleaning. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, They show signs of it but those signs are either not understood or ignored.

In any event, it's hard for men to find someone that cares enough to do something about it. Women are much better than men when it comes to having support.

And morons georgiegeorgie using mens mental health to troll with does no good for those needing to have a chat, they will be even more reluctant to do so.

This the most disgusting thread I have ever read on the forum.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

And morons georgiegeorgie using mens mental health to troll with does no good for those needing to have a chat, they will be even more reluctant to do so.

This the most disgusting thread I have ever read on the forum.

I see no issue with it. Nobody should get angry at a computer screen despite what anybody writes. Getting angry at a computer screen is a major sign of mental illness. People should seek help rather than abuse the OP.

People with problems have a need to place the problem onto others. An easy way to do this by complaining or telling.

It actually puts some of the problems energy onto you if you absorb or listen to them talk about it. The problem becomes your problem in a very interesting and small way. In fact, you help someone get rid of their problem just by agreeing to listen to it (or reading about it).

It's really weird stuff, but something every man should pay attention to. It gets even more subtle. For example, if you are in a bad environment the energy effects you and you become like that environment the more you are there. Not just in your character, but by the way you look and dress. It can even effect your physical body and facial features, so you look like a drunk or whatever over time.

Edited by JimTripper

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

People with problems have a need to place the problem onto others. An easy way to do this by complaining or telling.

It actually puts some of the problems energy onto you if you absorb or listen to them talk about it. The problem becomes your problem in a very interesting and small way. In fact, you help someone get rid of their problem just by agreeing to listen to it (or reading about it).

It's really weird stuff, but something every man should pay attention to. It gets even more subtle. For example, if you are in a bad environment the energy effects you and you become like that environment the more you are there. Not just in your character, but by the way you look and dress. It can even effect your physical body and facial features, so you look like a drunk or whatever over time.

I know this guy who gives out negative energy. Stand within 10m you feel it. His is only happy when he talks bs on the phone to people.

I'm an affluent white male. So basically the absolute apex of the pyramid.

As is practically everyone here. Even if they were broke in the west, they're Mick Jagger without the headaches here.

Please give your pretend-support to your Filipino co-floor moppers whom you so racist-ly disparage.

That really turned me off you for good.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

That really turned me off you for good.

And Prubang BOY what makes you think I identify as "white" ?

Yes I can't help to think what those "old white men " did to you 

yet you complain & whinge and then......wait for it.... continue to read and reply to my posts ! 😅

You can't help yourself Son , your the type of Karen who watches a sex scene on TV and complains " oh it's disgooooosting isn't it "!

Bloody disgooooosting!

And .wait for it ... .Then you continue to watch the whole show,sitting there getting off on it , 

There's a tv off button and there's a block button on here ,use it son ! Or BOY or whatever name you use to make yourself out as a victim to those "old white men" 

But....you won't , you will continue to rush and salivate over my posts .

Now I notice this is your 5th   or 6th   post about "racist white males" ,"those terrible old white males " ,you seem to have a "fetish against old white males ..I say something in your childhood son and I feel sorry for you I really do , imagine carrying that around with you everytime you see a farang wearing a Singlet AND sandals with socks ! 

I should be empathetic towards you though ,I have no idea what these terrible "old white males " did to you Son...Prubangboy , they're terrible aren't they 

I guess your presuming we all  identify as white?

But for your sake ,put yourself out of misery son and use the block button !

But you won't,you 'll be back 😂

Go and chase those old racist white males ,they're terrible aren't they son ! Prubang BOY ,

imagine nearly every post writing about old racist white males , I feel sorry for you son something you carrying around,you can always personal message me but as your going to block me ,...but we all know you won't ...you get off on it 

😂

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

And Prubang BOY what makes you think I identify as "white" ?

Yes I can't help to think what those "old white men " did to you 

yet you complain & whinge and then......wait for it.... continue to read and reply to my posts ! 😅

You can't help yourself Son , your the type of Karen who watches a sex scene on TV and complains " oh it's disgooooosting isn't it "!

Bloody disgooooosting!

And .wait for it ... .Then you continue to watch the whole show,sitting there getting off on it , 

There's a tv off button and there's a block button on here ,use it son ! Or BOY or whatever name you use to make yourself out as a victim to those "old white men" 

But....you won't , you will continue to rush and salivate over my posts .

Now I notice this is your 5th   or 6th   post about "racist white males" ,"those terrible old white males " ,you seem to have a "fetish against old white males ..I say something in your childhood son and I feel sorry for you I really do , imagine carrying that around with you everytime you see a farang wearing a Singlet AND sandals with socks ! 

I should be empathetic towards you though ,I have no idea what these terrible "old white males " did to you Son...Prubangboy , they're terrible aren't they 

I guess your presuming we all  identify as white?

But for your sake ,put yourself out of misery son and use the block button !

But you won't,you 'll be back 😂

Go and chase those old racist white males ,they're terrible aren't they son ! Prubang BOY ,

imagine nearly every post writing about old racist white males , I feel sorry for you son something you carrying around,you can always personal message me but as your going to block me ,...but we all know you won't ...you get off on it 

😂

He is a Biden fan. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, JimTripper said:

For example, if you are in a bad environment the energy effects you and you become like that environment the more you are there. Not just in your character, but by the way you look and dress. It can even effect your physical body and facial features, so you look like a drunk or whatever over time.

I hated being in Saudi so much that my last year I never went to bed- just lay on the couch and watched tv between work days. I also spent all my money getting out on holidays to Thailand, so I figured there was no point in being there, and I left.

The only thing I missed was the huge pay cheque.

It was easy to pick people that had been there too long- they picked fights with everyone, myself included. It was well known too, as they told us about it on orientation when we arrived first time.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, JimTripper said:

In fact, you help someone get rid of their problem just by agreeing to listen to it (or reading about it).

I found that if I thought about a problem I could never fix it by thinking about it, but if I talked to someone else I found a solution myself. There is something about sharing a problem that is invaluable.

I'm willing to bet that every guy that went postal had no one to confide in.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I found that if I thought about a problem I could never fix it by thinking about it, but if I talked to someone else I found a solution myself. There is something about sharing a problem that is invaluable.

You can't fix problems by thinking, only doing. Talking to someone provides an action plan.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately, most of the time you are spouting your BS to someone else. It's just like crapping on someone then saying you feel better and that you found an outlet. There are people who can take it, like monks and therapists, and recycle the negative problem energy. If you listen to someone's stuff next time though it evens out, you get what you give, etc.

Edited by JimTripper

On 3/14/2024 at 1:58 PM, CharlieH said:

Nice to see you are keeping things confidential when they contact you ! ....lol 😂

I never tell tales.

But, this does not mean that anyone should contact me in order to confide in me their problems.

I am not here to be a FREE Shrink to the Members, after all.

Edited by GammaGlobulin