Dyed black hair

16 hours ago, biggles45 said:

This is the product to use, Discrete, by Restoria. It's not a dye but a restoring cream. I have used it for 15 years and no one ever realizes my 'naturally' IMG_20240315_175010.thumb.jpg.12581e3d577fd7a13d320bb3f702c8ab.jpgdark hair, at 78, is not natural. 

Start applying it 3 times a week, reducing as the color changes. No mess, no fuss. Available in Thailand beauty shops, supermarkets. I get mine in Big C Extra in Pattaya. 

When you get a hair cut doesnt it go grey again?

9 hours ago, Dolf said:

When you get a hair cut doesnt it go grey again?

Yes, tho more salt and pepper but it also depends how short you cut it. It takes very little time to go back to a natural, in my case, brown. 

Of course you can choose not to use it on parts of your hair, sideburns for example and let them be grey

Edited by biggles45

1 minute ago, biggles45 said:

Yes, tho more salt and pepper but it also depends how short you cut it. It takes very little time to go back to a natural, in my case, brown. 

I gave up doing it. Makes no difference to the ladies.

I think it's great when they start to sweat and black dye starts running down their forehead. Somebody discreetly mentions it and they are desperately trying to mop it up.

Lost all mine in my early 20's - what a game of cards that was. Never played since.

3 hours ago, Alidiver said:

Thais also dye their hair.

I guess you being a 24yo boy I'm surprised you need to dye your hair , 

You know Son, us old guys even dye our pubic hair !

Edited by georgegeorgia

On 3/15/2024 at 6:57 AM, 2baht said:

Wannabes Thai's! :whistling:

What about Elvis? He had fair hair (not blonde) before he became famous. All his adult life he had dyed black hair, surely no one is going to say it didn't suit him. he had a very handsome face so would it have mattered if he never dyed his hair.

It could be the case that if he had lived into his sixties and seventies his dyed black hair would have made him look as ridiculous as these old Thai politicians, or in the case of the soldiers, would be politicians.