Dyed black hair

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yeh nah, jet black stands out like dogs B...s, should add a little colour I say.

Hair Color Trends And Ideas For Men In 2023, 40% OFF

Now that is fine….young, trendy, fashionable……old man trying to look younger than his years….NO NO NO.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Looks bad but even worse once it starts washing out.

The black is the cheap colour the thai men use.

Wigs are even worse, almost shocking men are so oblivious 

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually there are a lot of men in their 60's who I know that dye there hair and it looks good, however they have to have the right mix, straight up jet black out of the packet is just so wrong.

A good woman's hairdresser can make you look 10 years younger, for me, I'm a natural, George Clooney style, and all the Thai women here want to love me long time, but I can only do short time. 

I could have a distorted perspective thinking about…….the ones who stick out look like they have used 'Cherry Black' boot polish with dubbin…..maybe there are loads that are so good I never notice they have dyed hair….????…..maybe I’ll try it….555

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Dyed hair, certainly on men, looks totally ridiculous……end of…..if you're reading this and you are one of them…..don’t.

If you can tell, it's a hack job.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually there are a lot of men in their 60's who I know that dye there hair and it looks good, however they have to have the right mix, straight up jet black out of the packet is just so wrong.

A good woman's hairdresser can make you look 10 years younger, for me, I'm a natural, George Clooney style, and all the Thai women here want to love me long time, but I can only do short time. 

A person that needs to post such things, usually gets nothing. 

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I could have a distorted perspective thinking about…….the ones who stick out look like they have used 'Cherry Black' boot polish with dubbin…..maybe there are loads that are so good I never notice they have dyed hair….????…..maybe I’ll try it….555

Careful though, you might get those good looking LadyBoys calling you from across the road, hello hanhom man, where you go, I go with you, 500 baht :stoner:

47 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

A person that needs to post such things, usually gets nothing. 

Really, believe what you will, but I am not in denial, and jealousy is such a curse, but hey, you own it, it's all yours.

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Really, believe what you will, but I am not in denial, and jealousy is such a curse, but hey, you own it, it's all yours.

Sounding like a 7 year old reading too many sex magazines actually suits you.

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sounding like a 7 year old reading too many sex magazines actually suits you.

Hey, as a 7-year-old, sat in the hairdressers whilst my Mother had her hair dome, I learnt a lot from reading those sex magazines on the table.

Those Dear Marjory letters in Womans Own were real eye-openers, believe me.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hummin said:

Well older men with dyed hair, is the least I find offensive in Thailand. 

Big, hairy, fat, sweaty swearing foreigners in tank top. 

If you big, dat, hairy body and pits, and sweaty, do not wear a tank top, end of discussion 

are you one of those men who wax and shave everything? a ball hair from being trans

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

are you one of those men who wax and shave everything? a ball hair from being trans

Hehe, I do not use tank top, even I got a  body for it. Trimming my hairy body, but not shaving or wax yet.