J.K. Rowling Insinuates Nazis Did Not Burn Trans Books

Social Media

49 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Can someone give me the titles of the trans books that were burned?

*crickets*

Since it is recorded history that the Nazis sacked the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft and burned its library in entirety we be sure they burned the works of the Institutes’ Head, Magnus Hirschfeld, his publications included:

The Transvestites [Die Transvestiten] (1910)

The Study of Gender and Sex[Geschlechtskunde] (1924–1930, 5 volumes)

So there’s a start for you.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

I am reminded of the claim that there are no gays in Iran. 

All these exual deviations always existed,and everywhere.  they are part of being human. It is just that in some places and as some times it was suppressed and  swept under the rug. 

Forcing people to be something they are not is IMO the worst crime against humanity. 

I'm not going to look for it, but I'm sure I said something along the lines of it existed in society but those that were didn't shout about it.

No one is forcing them to be something they ain't. If they were born with a penis they are a man and a woman if they weren't. Before the luvvies started going on about it I'll bet there were a lot less people that thought they were different.

Anyway, most of us can be whatever we want in the privacy of our bedrooms, even a cat.

BTW getting blown up or starved just for being of a particular race is a much bigger crime against humanity than being forced to wear trousers

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I did recently rewatch "Where Eagles Dare", where Clint Eastwood and Richard Burton dispatch what seemed like a thousand Nazis. So satisfying.

I did see that movie, but I don't recall how many truckloads of ammunition they carried to kill that many people. Perhaps they carried the legendary Hollywood inexhaustible ammunition magazine.

I've always wondered where they got a large enough time machine to bring a helicopter back from  the future.

🙂

PS. I did enjoy the movie, too. Burton and Eastwood together- it doesn't get much better than that

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not going to look for it, but I'm sure I said something along the lines of it existed in society but those that were didn't shout about it.

I will look it up for you because that's just the kind of helpful guy I am. :tongue: actually it os very easy to do. There is a function on the right left corner of the quote you are responding too

image.png.7768ef00a5ba3bf4c0b6791624deea05.png

That will take you to the quote that is responding to the previous quote In this case what you said. 

So let's look at  what you actually said. 

"I wasn't aware that "trans" even existed in the 1930s. It certainly didn't in NZ when I grew up decades later ."  

"It certainly didn't in NZ",  "didn't'  meaning axist. 

I'm sure there were some of that attitude in society, but they kept their druthers to themselves. "

Then you backpedal  and say, "I'm sure there were some

from these two contradicting statements I am inclined to concluded that transexuals in NZ are like  Schrodinger's Cat . :laugh:

"but they kept their to themselves. "

Because their "druthers '' is a "preference  " something that they had a choice, some times they prefered to be transexual, be ostracized from "Normal" society. And other times they did not.  

"Such was the invisibility of "trans" that some first became aware it existed when the Kinks' song Lola became popular in 1970. "

And that my friend is the definition of a compromised life. To be invisible, keep your head down , don't be an Uppity <deleted>. 

Apologies to my black friends I am sure you recognise the reference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

everyone should be burning her books, 

Nothing that popcorn trash . The movies were OK for children but IMO her books only value other than lite entertainment would be the warmth they provide while burning.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You posted something about transvestism which IMO is not the same as trans, which in current usage IMO refers to men preferring to be female and visa versa, whereas transvestites do not want to be women, just wear female clothes.

Perhaps you can come up with something a bit more relevant that was published in the 1930s or before. Perhaps something about gender reassignment surgery or silicone boobies.

Given that the first recorded gender reassignment surgery didn't take place until 1931, it's hardly surprising that there aren't many books dating from the 1930s and earlier about transgender issues.

• Like 1

I haven't seen anyone commenting on the actual style of the OP attack on Rowling (who is dismissed by trans luvvies as a TERF).

The style of this article strongly suggests, for me, its origin in ChatGPT.  Its blandness and sickening belief in its own correct view of the world have the hallmarks of so much now being manufactured as original essays or hack reporting by AI.

It's easy to ignore this whiff of inauthenticity while concentrating on the allegations being thrown around.

Bo££ocks, in short.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, blazes said:

I haven't seen anyone commenting on the actual style of the OP attack on Rowling (who is dismissed by trans luvvies as a TERF).

The style of this article strongly suggests, for me, its origin in ChatGPT.  Its blandness and sickening belief in its own correct view of the world have the hallmarks of so much now being manufactured as original essays or hack reporting by AI.

It's easy to ignore this whiff of inauthenticity while concentrating on the allegations being thrown around.

Bo££ocks, in short.

The remarks by Rowling are widely reported.

It’s her remarks that are offensive.

She’s been informed of her ignorance but has yet to respond.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

On 3/15/2024 at 5:25 AM, Tug said:

Ignorant broad……..the nazis absolutely slaughtered homosexuals what a stupid thing to say…….

Bur wait, not all Trans are homosexuals.

Perhaps most of the Gestapo were Drag Queens in private so those books were spared.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Bur wait, not all Trans are homosexuals.

There is man (?) who works at one of the large investment banks in London, and he spends half the week as Philip and the other half of the week as Pippa. His career has flourished since the Trans movement became so prominent. He even wins women's banking awards (depriving women of winning them).

He has a wife and kids, and says they are all supportive (ok....). 

So he's not homosexual. Is he Trans? Or just kinky? Either way, he's done very well for himself because the banks need to tick boxes for diversity. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

There is man (?) who works at one of the large investment banks in London, and he spends half the week as Philip and the other half of the week as Pippa. His career has flourished since the Trans movement became so prominent. He even wins women's banking awards (depriving women of winning them).

So he's not homosexual. Is he Trans? Or just kinky? Either way, he's done very well for himself because the banks need to tick boxes for diversity. 

You seem jealous….

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Drag queens made it into the LGBTQ community by hanging on the coat tails of the Trans movement. Drag queens are generally kinky men dressed as over sexualised women. Completely different from a man who wants to be an ordinary woman. 

Most people have seen the videos of scantily clad drag queens performing for school children, and if you haven't I can't be bothered to find them for you. Also the Pride marches are blighted by the over sexual nature of the drags. 

I wonder if in 20 years time it will be acceptable for school teachers to wear gimp masks. 

Most people have seen the videos of scantily clad drag queens performing for school children.

Seriously? If most people have seen it, why don’t you provide a link to one of those videos then? I’m quite sure most people actually haven’t seen the videos of drag queens performing for school children. That’s why I asked for evidence of that claim. Something you didn’t provide either. 
There are some pesky little rules on this forum, in case you haven’t noticed. Nothing major, but one of them is that when you make outlandish claims, you provide a link from a credible source. But apparently you can’t be bothered. Hmm, what to make of that…

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The remarks by Rowling are widely reported.

It’s her remarks that are offensive.

She’s been informed of her ignorance but has yet to respond.

Thank you SO much for that enlightening response.  Your trenchant opinions (based 100% on fact, of course) raise the whole tone of this thread.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Maybe s/he is very good at banking, hence getting on so well.

• Agree 2