Russian Prostitute Arrested in Patong, Third in About a Week

webfact

1 hour ago, RandiRona said:

Is there a legal prostitution in Patong??

I guess that a blind eye is turned for a local prostitute, but big No No for a foreign one

as you might have seen from many reports of foreign nationals getting caught working

illegally...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Removed by moderator

She thought that she had found a real mug willing to pay such an absurd sum, but I expect that the police would agree to whatever price she asked for as they had no intention to pay.  There's a lesson there for any other foreign ladies in the same line of business: anything that seems too good to be true, usually is.

Edited by Homburg
FFP
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, thesetat said:

Wait a minute.. I thought the police are always claiming there is no prostitution in Thailand? 

When I browse the dating apps I always come across many Thai women who are advertising short time or long time even on their profile pages. Some are advertising to add their Line for sex video and pics as well. Why are the police not addressing everyone. Thais are exempt in this witch hunt it seems. They are not interested in the fact that they are sex workers. They care more that it is a foreigner doing it. Bangkok and Pattaya also have many foreigner sex workers. Why are they not going after them as well either? 

Besides the numerous YouTube channels promoting it so odd those channels go unnoticed.

• Confused 1

I bet some of these russians coukd really take away business from locals.  Many are quite stunning and a change from thai looks. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 month visa free entry to Thailand certainly attracts many QT (quality tourists) from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan.

Phuket and Pattaya are becoming even more disgusting places that should be avoided by all means.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

3 month visa free entry to Thailand certainly attracts many QT (quality tourists) from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan.

Phuket and Pattaya are becoming even more disgusting places that should be avoided by all means.

...or a place to head for if you enjoy 'disgusting places'.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Surely all prostitution is illegal??🙄

Yes but a 1k fine and a month in jail is the max. sentence. I have never heard of a thai prostitute being jailed.