Breakfast Sausage. TGM, JPM or Bucher?

rexpotter

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:
11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The OP was asking about sausage.

Right...and I offered up a compassionate alternative to shredded/minced swine flesh & innards, without any of the unnecessary suffering. Should give it a go.👍

Why should he give a go to something that isn't a sausage when he was specifically asking about sausages, not "compassionate alternatives"? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/15/2024 at 3:37 PM, rexpotter said:

Thanks too expensive for my budget

These guys are in Chiang Mai near me and I started buying them. It's around 250-300 for 5 good sized sausages so 50 baht/piece. Not really that bad if you ask me. The breakfast sausage patty is easy to make yourself so if you're on a budget I'd make those yourself but the other ones are way beyond my skill and easily worth the 50 baht.

On 3/15/2024 at 4:11 PM, KhunLA said:

I don't bother with sausage casings, just make patties.   Casings is way too much hassle, buying, cleaning, before & then after using.  Too much clean up for me.

Me too- I’m a fan of a double egg and sausage McMuffin - but I’m too lazy and don’t have the time to drive into town, so I just use a copycat recipe - sage and black pepper, some onion powder. 

I like Prime sausages from

Pattaya, they have an authentic supermarket processed creamy texture.

Edited by recom273
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why should he give a go to something that isn't a sausage when he was specifically asking about sausages, not "compassionate alternatives"? 

Exactly Lou !

Only you would know when a sausage isn't a sausage darl 

I love the ol German sausage myself , kransky, luv sucking on a German sausage 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

Breakfast Sausage.TGM, JPM or Bucher?

At first I thought this OP was referencing ladyboys!

2baht, ya we all screwed up once,, its those who go back for seconds to be concerned about.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

2baht, ya we all screwed up once,, its those who go back for seconds to be concerned about.

Did you go TGM, JPM or Bucher? 🤣

21 hours ago, n00dle said:

It would seem you are not a cook at all.

Well, here's the thing, I don't want to spend money on a bunch of expensive spices that i will use once and never again. I am single and actually I am a pretty dam good cook. You should see the cheese and crackers I can assemble. And When I was married back in my old life I once made Lebanese Kibbe. It took a long time to mix all of it by hand because I had itchy balls.  And all of my dinner guests liked it, but not the joke (especiallyy wife) or they said they did anyways.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, rexpotter said:

I am single and actually I am a pretty dam good cook. You should see the cheese and crackers I can assemble.

Yeah, takes a real talent to put some cheese and crackers on a plate !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rexpotter said:

Well, here's the thing, I don't want to spend money on a bunch of expensive spices that i will use once and never again. I am single and actually I am a pretty dam good cook. You should see the cheese and crackers I can assemble. And When I was married back in my old life I once made Lebanese Kibbe. It took a long time to mix all of it by hand because I had itchy balls.  And all of my dinner guests liked it, but not the joke (especiallyy wife) or they said they did anyways.

i reckon ill ignoreeverything but the first sentence,

dried parsley
sage
black pepper
thyme
pepper flakes
coriander
Oregano

expensive spices?  i don't see how spices could get much more basic than this

• Sad 1