December 16, 20241 yr Small pot of Phu arabica coffee. Waitrose porridge oats with cinnamon, honey and splash of cream. Two small sausage patties and a 2-egg omelette.
December 16, 20241 yr Spoonfuls cereal with soymilk, 2 scrambled eggs, multigrain toast with St Dalfour's Apple-Cinnamon jelly. For those interested, St Dalfours has 20 different flavors of real tasty jellies with 100% fruit...................https://www.stdalfour.com/fruit-spreads.
December 16, 20241 yr Popular Post TGM sausage w/scrambled eggs. On sale now at Makro, in the frozen coolers. Picked up 3 packs myself. Quite enjoy them. Usually offer Cumberland & Italian also. Not worth making my own when on a good sale 👍
December 16, 20241 yr 5 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said: My wife wouldn't be happy about that. Ok then.! cook it.yourself
December 17, 20241 yr Griled cheese, Baked beans (heinz) and vegemite on toast washed down with a double shot JD and coke.
December 17, 20241 yr 45 minutes ago, Hummin said: 20min at the rower now we'll deserved breakfast That toe looks like it was painful...
December 17, 20241 yr On 8/24/2023 at 7:02 AM, BritManToo said: I had cottage pie and a wine cooler. Outside on the patio. Not healthy at all but I have to admit I have some exceptions during Christmas time too. A coffee and Christmas cake (Stollen with Marzipan)❤️
December 17, 20241 yr 24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said: That toe looks like it was painful... Poor designed hotel bed. I have a rare syndrom, kicking hotel beds.
December 17, 20241 yr Scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms and ham on buttered toast plus a side of french toast I made using a baguette left over from yesterday's morning bread baking.
December 17, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, BoganInParasite said: Scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms and ham on buttered toast plus a side of french toast I made using a baguette left over from yesterday's morning bread baking. Sauteed mushrooms? How do you do! I litely fry em.
December 17, 20241 yr 4 minutes ago, Olmate said: Sauteed mushrooms? How do you do! I litely fry em. Sauteed is fried... am I missing something ?
December 17, 20241 yr 6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said: Sauteed is fried... am I missing something ? Yeah, I spent most of my life thinking I was frying when cooking something in a pan with a little oil and/or butter is in fact sauteing. Frying involves cooking something in deep oil/fat, like fries.
December 17, 20241 yr Author 1 minute ago, BoganInParasite said: Yeah, I spent most of my life thinking I was frying when cooking something in a pan with a little oil and/or butter is in fact sauteing. Frying involves cooking something in deep oil/fat, like fries. So why is that metal dish called a frying pan?
December 17, 20241 yr 6 minutes ago, BritManToo said: So why is that metal dish called a frying pan? Your interest in the names of kitchen cooking utensils is not something I find stimulating enough to research. If your interest level is high enough you could explore yourself. I'll just continue with my sauteing. But I will note that there is deep frying (full immersion) and shallow frying (partial immersion) and a frying pan is quite okay for the latter (and sauteing).
December 17, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, Ralf001 said: Sauteed is fried... am I missing something ? Bogans sautee it seems, I dob em in butter and fry on hotplate, altho themushrooms here are crap, seems to help.
December 17, 20241 yr Fresh, crispy white bread with butter, French Camembert cheese, original Italian salami, some pineapple, cantaloupe and a donut, rounded off with fresh coffee
December 19, 20241 yr On 12/17/2024 at 5:14 AM, Olmate said: Bogans sautee it seems, I dob em in butter and fry on hotplate, altho themushrooms here are crap, seems to help. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Het_fang.jpg
December 19, 20241 yr 6 minutes ago, AlwaysThere said: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Het_fang.jpg Nah!
December 19, 20241 yr 7 minutes ago, Olmate said: Nah! Why are you quoting using a picture from the U.K.? You're in Thailand aren't you? If you want the kind of mushroom shown there, you might find it in Makro. But otherwise Het Fang/Straw mushrooms are the closest, in taste and texture, to the kind of mushrooms that you would find in the 'West' and you may find them in local markets.
December 19, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, AlwaysThere said: Why are you quoting using a picture from the U.K.? You're in Thailand aren't you? If you want the kind of mushroom shown there, you might find it in Makro. But otherwise Het Fang/Straw mushrooms are the closest, in taste and texture, to the kind of mushrooms that you would find in the 'West' and you may find them in local markets. On 12/17/2024 at 5:14 PM, Olmate said: Bogans sautee it seems, I dob em in butter and fry on hotplate, altho themushrooms here are crap, seems to help. Derr, the reason is my post(see above) you replied to! Straw man mushrooms,😭 geez.get a life
Create an account or sign in to comment