I’ve been ditched by Isaan Farang FB Group

1 minute ago, Stevey said:

Get up here ! Loads of Germans who cannot speak English. I was next to one a couple of nights back at a big concert buying some food at a stall my lad points at him exited ( he doesn’t now how horrible old retirees are bless him ) and says “ Falang ! “  Germany turns and looks me in the Eyes and immediately turns away and walks off to his Handler I called after him “ You @@£@&£))!” He didn’t understand so I may of well of said “ your the best ! “ 

When you meet them and see how different they are to humans I can totally understand how they all went along with it all. 

Having read that... seems like the Germans are not the only ones 🙂

19 hours ago, Dolf said:

Drive to Chiang Khan. That's even better.

Do you mean cross the border at Chiang Khan ? 

I’ve heard Bikers crossing there as the border guards are less interested in creating problems that at NongKhai - Vientiane, I hate that border. 

8 minutes ago, Stevey said:

Do you mean cross the border at Chiang Khan ? 

I’ve heard Bikers crossing there as the border guards are less interested in creating problems that at NongKhai - Vientiane, I hate that border. 

No I mean drive from Nong Khai to Chiang Khan and enjoy it.

20 hours ago, John Drake said:

What kind of squirrel? 

I remember when gerbils were off limits on TVF.  But I can't for the life of me remember why.  My brain must have leaked over the past 12 or 13 years.  Probably God being compassionate, because it seemed pretty stoopid.

21 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

What? You lasted a whole week on FakeBook? Why bother?

Should read:

''What? You wasted a whole week on FakeBook? Why bother?''

But fret not @Stevey. We have our own Isaan musing on AN:

We can do with some wit, and even dreariness. New blood; so to speak. Not that there is anything wrong with the old blood. But you should be a cat, dog, fish and most importantly; a cheese lover to fit snugly in. As the bar-girl said to the monk.

Pics of trees welcome. Also clouds; especially if a peelor is lurking. And, if you have a favourite footy team??!! You are dancing on a pin head. But don't join our crew if you are easily offended as the often riveting posts are sometimes;; well like trying to eat a souffle with a sharp dagger. All our regulars can cut the mustard; so to speak. So come join us before it is too late.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've never been on Facebook, so I cannot feel the pain of the OP.

He may find the insults here sometimes rise to the level of sez you, or oh yeah.

2 hours ago, Stevey said:

I recently got my CRF Rally in my name and the plate changed from Loei to here. I haven’t fitted the plate coz I wanna fit it in a surrounding frame not drill holes in it. 

How am I or anybody else gonna kill anyone with no plate. 

Been through a few stop check points in town and the police don’t care, I have the plate and Tax on me though. 

What are you talking about ? 

Now you tell us. 

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...but why are you telling us here....?"

A pre-emptive warning of what he has planned for AN!

I’ve been entertaining the masses here for years. I was even accused at one point of being a plant 🪴 by one member who was probably wearing adult diapers who was convinced the AN owners had me here to bait people in for ad revenue. 

On 3/16/2024 at 6:05 PM, 2baht said:

What of interest is there in PhonPhiSai?

Face book😆  It is ,or was nice country along the river from Nong Khai.I'd ride my MC out there some times when I stayed in Nong Khai many years ago. 

Edited by findlay13

On 3/16/2024 at 5:39 PM, Stevey said:

One of the most dreariest ( that took some spelling ) groups imaginable. I tried to help them with my sarcasm irreverence and wit. Half of half the guys liked my posts but there is a large contingent of oldies who’ve built the house go to big C and all is fine. They mostly probably have no idea of what goes on around them also.

When the group was presented to me a week ago or so  I was getting posts of people posting pics of there better half’s with alot of mutual patting of backs. 

I started posting some of the thoughts going round my head that have made me so popular here and all hell broke loose and early not so positive reply to a post of mine was ‘ he doesn’t deserve to be allowed in this group !! ‘ from someone about 3 years from death.

Then i replied to someone who was talking about cleaning some people out comparing him to China, worked out he was the moderator. Got banned a couple days. 

I thought a couple of days was lenient as I had had a go at him personally. Anyway I got back on and then the big Boss Falango himself was on the war path. And putting it there that dissent was not to be tolerated and heads of anybody who didn’t agree that Isaan was perfect and getting your house stolen off you would be out. 

So I toned it down and laid low. Absolute death boredom. A picture of some Falang in straw hat watering some straw. A post about a squirrel. 

Well as one who will always go down fighting I posted a slightly spicy topic about Isaan people always asking my step son about where his Father whe it is non of there business. This got lots of interest. 50/50 saying I was right and the others saying that we are visitors and we should bow to the local. 

It got a bit nasty not by me with one guy offering to give me a back handed which I laughed off. 

Then realised I was gone. Apparently 33k members but not a post of any interest 🥱

DILLIGAF?!?

40 minutes ago, sirineou said:

H likes to have the last word, but since he was thrown out ,

he can't and he is seething,

so he hopes that some of the same people are in this forum, and he can finally have the last word. 

What do you think? Am I spot on?

Probably........😉

On 3/16/2024 at 5:39 PM, Stevey said:

I started posting some of the thoughts going round my head that have made me so popular here

You're popular here? Really? Your profile shows 325 likes for 387 posts, which hardly makes you Taylor Swift. lol

• Haha 1

You say ditched, I say saved.

AN has a healthy balance, seems all walks are accepted here - there is some fun banter, some serious posters with some great info, there isn’t so much inane repetitive posts that you find on Reddit subs, but fb - I don’t get it. I keep fb for school friends I didn’t like 30 years ago. You aren’t anonymous, I don’t want to get a slap on the side of the head in big C from someone I might of upset. Everyone thinks they know more about everything than you will ever know, I certainly don’t want to meet up for a nice breakfast, buy anyone else’s overpriced leftovers or see pictures of anyone else’s missus - god forbid post any pics of my missus. I slimmed it down to one local group to post the odd question or try and give my unwanted stuff away. To me, fb is a strange platform. 

Speaking as an admin on a FB group of 26k members, you were rightly booted out. Admins do a tough job keeping a group running, I put in hours a day. Admins don’t get paid, rarely get thanks or recognition but frequently have tell people who usually already know, why they’ve been suspended. The last thing an admin needs is a smartarse having a go at them. If the group was that boring why did you stay?