I’ve been ditched by Isaan Farang FB Group

14 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Not the old German with a surfboard who I tried to chat with while waiting for the hotel minivan at Bali airport last month. Ended up we could almost converse in Bulgarian, but it was bloody torture.

There was also an enclave of crusty Gott im himmel sorts out in Nongplalai (north of Pattaya) who occupied a pub and if any non-Germans happened to drop by, they all went into silent scowl mode. They used to come to my wife's restaurant, point at the picture of what they wanted on the menu and rattle off the German words for it. No English, no Thai, only German.

Oh yes, they drank Archa.

I’m not trying not to be racist but I can’t think of a situation when anyone ( other than another old German) could realise anything good emanating from and encounter with a German 🇩🇪. We all know the age old  phrase “ Germans Gonna German “ ? 

Actually that reminds my I was in PhonPhiSai the other week with the lad and he sees a Falang. Excitedly he points him out we were walking past the restaurant he was sitting out front of. He was about 30 and sitting at a table with with 4 other Thai girls in there very early 20’s. I later found one girls was a his girlfriend. As we passed by he looked at me for a couple of seconds and then looked away. Not one one person gets away with that. “ Are you shy ? “ i asked him. “ Your European?” … ”Yes I’m German “ he said. Turned out he was a nice guy, they many times turn out to be alright these shy guys. I’ve pulled this 5hit countless times. A handful of times they are negative and I just take the piss out of them in front of their handler.

” There’s a lot of Germans here “ I said. “Yes maybe.. I’ve been here a few days and I’ve seen a few westerner but your the first person to actually speak to me”. 

Interestingly his girlfriend, who was not bad looking but definitely not a supermodel, was in Germany when he met her and could not speak when I asked her , didn’t believe her for a a second, she spoke German. He was up to met the family. If only I could have filled him in but sometimes there’s no opportunity to save someone. 

21 hours ago, Stevey said:

Yeah they made this after some of the straight types went crazy about some of my posts. That group was 5hit when I got there but I was single handedly turning it around. If they want to ruin it agains so be it I did my best. 

Anyway I’m happy to report that it’s been a few days now and I’ve picked my self up, dusted myself off and decided to give life another go. 

So, are you going to submit an application to rejoin the FB Isaan farang fossil club under a new moniker and work earnestly on your need to foment insurrection?

I hope so.

21 hours ago, Stevey said:

Interestingly his girlfriend, who was not bad looking but definitely not a supermodel, was in Germany when he met her and could not speak when I asked her , didn’t believe her for a a second, she spoke German. He was up to met the family. If only I could have filled him in but sometimes there’s no opportunity to save someone. 

Here's my favorite German-speaking keeper.

germanspeakingkeeper.png.2ffbe30b0b5d6862d04d98576a79856d.png

On 3/19/2024 at 6:24 PM, sipi said:

Not my cup of tea, but... Yeah. I can't see a problem.

just to be clear are you saying “ can’t see a problem “ to what they want, boring as hell content, or what a large contingent of new joiners want ‘ Cry Havoc and release the dogs of war ‘ and full scale disagreement, basically interesting. 

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

So, are you going to submit an application to rejoin the FB Isaan farang fossil club under a new moniker and work earnestly on your need to foment insurrection?

I hope so.

AN again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolute UUankers !!!!! 

I went away from the page to acknowledge an iPhone clock Alarm and when I went back to this ANow tab the page re-loaded and the text box I had been writing one of my much loved replies had disappeared!!!! 

This happened to me once when I was writing my Epic Savannahket visa run report. It had loads of funny’s in it and it all disappeared with 30 mins writing completed. 

Anyway in answer to your question I will not be going to that FB Group again under a new name. 

Although ( and this is what I wrote but just vanished ) I may check out the comment’s section on their YouTube channel if they have one.  Although my issue with that is I have a problem where  I can’t comment on YouTube. About a year ago I realised my nightly amusement of clicking the Bell on YouTube and seeing that I had like to my previous nights comment were gone and now all I saw was a feed of suggestions of content from my subscriptions. 

As somebody who comments against the grain as I have for years since the new Post Covid no borders UniParty Era has arrived YouTube just turned my comments off. It’s really weird I’m the only one who can see my comments. I have a channel of my own and people will comment on my videos so I will reply but  like last night I looked at a video of mine which said it had two comments. The first comment was my friend and the 2nd comment was my reply some time back but when I looked at what my reply was it is not there anymore. It’s as if there are thousands of YouTube operatives going thru channels just deleting comments guided to the comments by particular red flagged words. It’s all very weird. More annoying is we are probably being censored by a third world countries workers. 

I can remember when YouTube was the free-ist  place on the net. You could pretty much say what you wanted. 

NB. If there is a font issue, I have just copied this text from the text box of my iPhone messages so it didn’t disappear like the last epic post did

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 5:44 PM, John Drake said:

What kind of squirrel? 

Yes I want to know as well. There seem to be quit a few different ones, some of which I've managed to take pictures. I just missed one that was a bit like a red squirrel.

Would you like to see them. 😀

On 3/16/2024 at 5:39 PM, Stevey said:

One of the most dreariest ( that took some spelling ) groups imaginable. I tried to help them with my sarcasm irreverence and wit. Half of half the guys liked my posts but there is a large contingent of oldies who’ve built the house go to big C and all is fine. They mostly probably have no idea of what goes on around them also.

When the group was presented to me a week ago or so  I was getting posts of people posting pics of there better half’s with alot of mutual patting of backs. 

I started posting some of the thoughts going round my head that have made me so popular here and all hell broke loose and early not so positive reply to a post of mine was ‘ he doesn’t deserve to be allowed in this group !! ‘ from someone about 3 years from death.

Then i replied to someone who was talking about cleaning some people out comparing him to China, worked out he was the moderator. Got banned a couple days. 

I thought a couple of days was lenient as I had had a go at him personally. Anyway I got back on and then the big Boss Falango himself was on the war path. And putting it there that dissent was not to be tolerated and heads of anybody who didn’t agree that Isaan was perfect and getting your house stolen off you would be out. 

So I toned it down and laid low. Absolute death boredom. A picture of some Falang in straw hat watering some straw. A post about a squirrel. 

Well as one who will always go down fighting I posted a slightly spicy topic about Isaan people always asking my step son about where his Father whe it is non of there business. This got lots of interest. 50/50 saying I was right and the others saying that we are visitors and we should bow to the local. 

It got a bit nasty not by me with one guy offering to give me a back handed which I laughed off. 

Then realised I was gone. Apparently 33k members but not a post of any interest 🥱

Sorry you've wasted so much time trying to blend in.

4 hours ago, Stevey said:

just to be clear are you saying “ can’t see a problem “ to what they want, boring as hell content, or what a large contingent of new joiners want ‘ Cry Havoc and release the dogs of war ‘ and full scale disagreement, basically interesting. 

I can't see a problem with 2 people talking to themselves.

Not something I'd bother doing.

Like kissing yourself in the bathroom mirror.

Well that was shorted lived.

I posted a photo, called a few people a few rude names, deleted my photo, then left.

What a bunch of window lickers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, sipi said:

Well that was shorted lived.

I posted a photo, called a few people a few rude names, deleted my photo, then left.

What a bunch of window lickers.

Have you seen the Young guy yet ? He’s the poster boy. Appears to be loaded got a nice looking wife and some half breed children. I had a run in with him when he kept posting pics from his daily life but he was always in them. Eventually i couldn’t take any more and accused him of being a narcissist. I got some hate for that. He’s French I believe. 

2 hours ago, Stevey said:

Have you seen the Young guy yet ? He’s the poster boy. Appears to be loaded got a nice looking wife and some half breed children. I had a run in with him when he kept posting pics from his daily life but he was always in them. Eventually i couldn’t take any more and accused him of being a narcissist. I got some hate for that. He’s French I believe. 

Nuh. Met a couple of numbskulls. That was enough. I felt embarrassed for them.

• Thumbs Up 1