I’ve been ditched by Isaan Farang FB Group

Just now, Stevey said:

Been that way west on a couple of occasions and shot down to Mukdahan.

West is best 

Drive to Chiang Khan. That's even better.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Stevey said:

One of the most dreariest ( that took some spelling ) groups imaginable. I tried to help them with my sarcasm irreverence and wit. Half of half the guys liked my posts but there is a large contingent of oldies who’ve built the house go to big C and all is fine. They mostly probably have no idea of what goes on around them also.

When the group was presented to me a week ago or so  I was getting posts of people posting pics of there better half’s with alot of mutual patting of backs. 

I started posting some of the thoughts going round my head that have made me so popular here and all hell broke loose and early not so positive reply to a post of mine was ‘ he doesn’t deserve to be allowed in this group !! ‘ from someone about 3 years from death.

Then i replied to someone who was talking about cleaning some people out comparing him to China, worked out he was the moderator. Got banned a couple days. 

I thought a couple of days was lenient as I had had a go at him personally. Anyway I got back on and then the big Boss Falango himself was on the war path. And putting it there that dissent was not to be tolerated and heads of anybody who didn’t agree that Isaan was perfect and getting your house stolen off you would be out. 

So I toned it down and laid low. Absolute death boredom. A picture of some Falang in straw hat watering some straw. A post about a squirrel. 

Well as one who will always go down fighting I posted a slightly spicy topic about Isaan people always asking my step son about where his Father whe it is non of there business. This got lots of interest. 50/50 saying I was right and the others saying that we are visitors and we should bow to the local. 

It got a bit nasty not by me with one guy offering to give me a back handed which I laughed off. 

Then realised I was gone. Apparently 33k members but not a post of any interest 🥱

happens a lot, there are many that lack any form of humour, worse when they are the admins, koh phangan 'conscious community' page was exactly that. 

• Sad 1

Either you got it or not, it seems to hurt you

Some Social IQ can make many expats lives easier, just by knowing their audience. Timing is everything when it comes to humor

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

f facebook in the face.

I'm with you on that stoner. Instabook and facegram or whatever they are called are for 12 year old girls.

Why would you want everyone to know what nefarious shenanigans you are up to?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Keeps said:

I'm with you on that stoner. Instabook and facegram or whatever they are called are for 12 year old girls.

There are some good forums on Facebook, I belong to a few, just found my school chums from the 60's on one I am admin......:stoner:

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Keeps said:

i don't have any of those things. instagram facebook or tweeties. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

i don't have any of those things. instagram facebook or tweeties. 

I would send a fax or telegram if I want people to know what I'm up to - which I don't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Stevey said:

One of the most dreariest ( that took some spelling ) groups imaginable. I tried to help them with my sarcasm irreverence and wit. Half of half the guys liked my posts but there is a large contingent of oldies who’ve built the house go to big C and all is fine. They mostly probably have no idea of what goes on around them also.

When the group was presented to me a week ago or so  I was getting posts of people posting pics of there better half’s with alot of mutual patting of backs. 

I started posting some of the thoughts going round my head that have made me so popular here and all hell broke loose and early not so positive reply to a post of mine was ‘ he doesn’t deserve to be allowed in this group !! ‘ from someone about 3 years from death.

Then i replied to someone who was talking about cleaning some people out comparing him to China, worked out he was the moderator. Got banned a couple days. 

I thought a couple of days was lenient as I had had a go at him personally. Anyway I got back on and then the big Boss Falango himself was on the war path. And putting it there that dissent was not to be tolerated and heads of anybody who didn’t agree that Isaan was perfect and getting your house stolen off you would be out. 

So I toned it down and laid low. Absolute death boredom. A picture of some Falang in straw hat watering some straw. A post about a squirrel. 

Well as one who will always go down fighting I posted a slightly spicy topic about Isaan people always asking my step son about where his Father whe it is non of there business. This got lots of interest. 50/50 saying I was right and the others saying that we are visitors and we should bow to the local. 

It got a bit nasty not by me with one guy offering to give me a back handed which I laughed off. 

Then realised I was gone. Apparently 33k members but not a post of any interest 🥱

I suspect you might do ok without them ! check out  Thailand photography  with Tony Eastman ...... now that is dull ..... like ditch water dull 

1 hour ago, Keeps said:

I would send a fax or telegram if I want people to know what I'm up to - which I don't.

Somebody doesn't get sarcasm or is being a knob and I strongly suspect who that is. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chetzee said:

I suspect you might do ok without them ! check out  Thailand photography  with Tony Eastman ...... now that is dull ..... like ditch water dull 

Actually that Tony is a nice enough Guy. I discovered him a few years ago and I was like “ yeah alright Grandad” but I just cannot not respect the work he puts in to everything from his home to his writing. I did actual upset him once by joking about offering to marry his Daughter that he was introducing on his group. He came back with a salty response, I misjudged that one and apologised. 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I fail to see the point of the OP. 

What is the point of you ? 

What have you got going on in your life to need to make a comment like that ? The answer is nothing. No one with anything going on would make that comment. 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Same as this post--definitely uninteresting, and you seem like someone definitely up their own fart shute.

Tell us about yourself couch potato 😀

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, Stevey said:

for me it’s my Step Son and Dogs. It’s not such a bad place. You can ride round with no helmet of licence plate and the Cops don’t bother you and it’s 45 mins to the NongKhai friendly ship bridge for a visa. Not a bad life. Lots of Germans. 

You have step dogs? so no insurance if you injure or kill anyone.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

18 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Take a step back and think about this. 33k members? Quick Google search shows around 27k TOTAL foreigners in Isaan, and I bet the majority of them are NOT members of this specific group. You got involved with Facebook trolls. Have a beer and thank your lucky stars they're out of your life, MANY better things to fret about, like which blade of grass in your lawn is growing the fastest.

or paint a few walls and watch the paint dry .....

18 hours ago, Stevey said:

You can ride round with no helmet of licence plate and the Cops don’t bother you

Say no more! Those are exactly the conditions I am looking for in a place when thinking about moving.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Driving a M/C no plate, people can just step out, oh forget it..... Do I really need to explain that

I recently got my CRF Rally in my name and the plate changed from Loei to here. I haven’t fitted the plate coz I wanna fit it in a surrounding frame not drill holes in it. 

How am I or anybody else gonna kill anyone with no plate. 

Been through a few stop check points in town and the police don’t care, I have the plate and Tax on me though. 

What are you talking about ?