I’ve been ditched by Isaan Farang FB Group

17 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Pretty-much every German, especially the ones who travel or live abroad, speak English.

I'll wager that they pretend not to speak English just so they can avoid you.

8ull5hit ! Just weirdos. 

4 hours ago, kidneyw said:

Stevey, you still have AN, for now.........

So you appear to be intimating that you are going to ban me ? 

I’m a very, no scrub that , Extremely valued member here at AN. I bring in a lot of views and money for the shareholders, which I have yet to see a red cent of !! 

How about linking us all to a thread you have written that has brought as much joy to members as one of mine. 

5 hours ago, Montnoveau said:

Seems right on the Laotian border.

Ever venture into Laos, Stevey?

Yeah read my post about getting a visa at Savannahket I posted recently in Visas. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Speaking as an admin on a FB group of 26k members, you were rightly booted out. Admins do a tough job keeping a group running, I put in hours a day. Admins don’t get paid, rarely get thanks or recognition but frequently have tell people who usually already know, why they’ve been suspended. The last thing an admin needs is a smartarse having a go at them. If the group was that boring why did you stay?

I was enjoying winding the oldies up who have no clue about Isaan but what is fed to them by there circle they are financing. I cannot believe I lasted so long but I got a lot of like and some enjoyment from replies in agreement but when the main guy came on saying people were gonna be kicked due to said oldies complaining that lots were complaining about Isaan rather than posting pictures of there handler, bushes or a squirrel 🐿️. I kept on the low low for a day or so but it was absolute death and I ended up getting rubbed out. Not really a loss. Like losing  a really boring friend..” well that’s a uuanker I won’t be able to call when I’ve run out of fuel !”

Edited by Stevey

13 hours ago, Guderian said:

You're popular here? Really? Your profile shows 325 likes for 387 posts, which hardly makes you Taylor Swift. lol

Mate ? I’m being ironic ? It’s a Shtick ?

Go on make me laugh or tell me a time you ever made anyone laugh. 

The fact that your  little post referencing Swifty that made you laugh out loud is something that you found funny enough to write down is pretty sad. 

From the sound of it it looks like you think your a bit of a laugh ? 

I can guarantee you’ve never written or said anything anyone has ever laughed at. 

You’ve either got it or you haven’t and you haven’t , leave all the funny stuff to me 😀 

👍 

I was blocked on that group as they don't like long term farang who know the score. 

They don't tolerate mentioning that bar girls are prostitutes. Some moderator who thinks he know more than everyone else blocks them, something to do with a feeling of control. 

I noticed the guys wife seemed to be very comfortable around the bar prostitutes, I wonder why lol.

I lived in Isarn for 20 years and in social situations it's not wise to mention wives' backgrounds and where they met. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I was blocked on that group as they don't like long term farang who know the score. 

They don't tolerate mentioning that bar girls are prostitutes. Some moderator who thinks he know more than everyone else blocks them, something to do with a feeling of control. 

I noticed the guys wife seemed to be very comfortable around the bar prostitutes, I wonder why lol.

I lived in Isarn for 20 years and in social situations it's not wise to mention wives' backgrounds and where they met. 

Well I knew of the guy from a long time ago and I remember seeing him on YouTube. It was a video where people are asking him how he met his wife and he talked about how  He met her at the airport in Bangkok. But then when I looked at her I thought she looks pretty entertainment zone to me but hey whatever, I married a bar girl, did I say married now I’ve never married her she’s my girlfriend 12 years.

I was actually pretty honoured when after I posted some posts, not exactly praising Isaan wives and then getting agreeable replies within a week The place was going mental with people coming out the woodwork with the balance opinion versus aren’t all Isaan peoples just the 80lloks . When the big boss came on saying this has got to stop I couldn’t help thinking this is me that started this… oh 5hit.

As I say, I laid low for a while, but it was deathly boring. Not worth even looking at that page. It’s all these old guys, just posting pictures of their wives or girlfriends. And then there was this younger guy who looks like Peter Andre, from France apparently from the looks of it and out of nowhere he starts posting all these pictures with him in the shots. I think first there was a picture of him in a straw hat watering some straw , which was weird. Then a picture of his house under construction. Then a picture of his wife she looked decent and he appeared loaded and 40 FairPlay but turn it in mate. Then he decided to say I’ve got a Facebook page if people wanna follow me and what my family are up to after while I couldn’t stick the and accused him of being a narcissist and posted a link to Carly Simon’s ‘ You so vain ‘ , got a few like a that boosted my ego. It was as if he was trying to create a following the same as the Isaan Farang. I actually was sick on one occasion, just looking at one of his photos with him in it. 

I bet that guy is running the place now in that straw hat now I’ve gone. 😭

Edited by Stevey
that
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stevey said:

So you appear to be intimating that you are going to ban me ? 

I’m a very, no scrub that , Extremely valued member here at AN. I bring in a lot of views and money for the shareholders, which I have yet to see a red cent of !! 

How about linking us all to a thread you have written that has brought as much joy to members as one of mine. 

No wrong. I have nothing to do with AN.

Half of Half is a quarter.

If you made some effort on clear, consise grammar, you may find some read your topic to the end.
and what's all these ageist comments to do with it.

7 minutes ago, Alidiver said:

If you made some effort on clear, consise grammar, you may find some read your topic to the end.

he is not being ageist he merely mentioned age groups.

,but as you said in your other posts your 24yo so I'm not sure why a Boy  at your age would be concerned about ageism 😳unless your into Daddies 

But I'm thinking you can be WHOEVER you want to be on here can't you ,in your case your a 24yo boy from London  when in actual fact your probably a 75yo from Alabama

Edited by georgegeorgia

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alidiver said:

You should really of quoted the section you were complaining about. Yes half of half is less than half so is what I meant. I was being self deprecating, as I remember. Please post a link to a subject you have posted that gave the boys something to read. Thanks.

Re: Ageist comments

Well I’m a little younger than the average Expat. So throwing a few insults out at the elderly usual works as an all round mechanism to get a parting shot in. Although I’m well aware many of my fans are from those ranks and sincerely don’t mean to offend those people. 

Edited by Stevey
Of

9 hours ago, sipi said:

I've never heard of them till now. Anyway, I've just "applied" to join, whatever that means.

My "application" was "accepted".

I'm off to catch some real gossip.

• Love It 1

15 minutes ago, sipi said:

My "application" was "accepted".

I'm off to catch some real gossip.

Be sure to report back with the most interesting talking point you discover. 

“ He my name is Wolfsgang and I live in Sisaket with my lovely wife. We love it here and are greatly enjoying this FB group now that UUANKER HAS gone ! queue 90 thumbs up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Stevey said:

Be sure to report back with the most interesting talking point you discover. 

“ He my name is Wolfsgang and I live in Sisaket with my lovely wife. We love it here and are greatly enjoying this FB group now that UUANKER HAS gone ! queue 90 thumbs up. 

It's all a bit drab from what I can see.

I'll keep you posted.

Mind you, one of the "acceptance questions" was "what do you enjoy about Thailand?", to which I replied "breathing".

On 3/16/2024 at 6:03 PM, Dolf said:
On 3/16/2024 at 6:01 PM, 2baht said:

Where is that near???

Halfway between Nong Khai and Bueng Kan.

Ahh, way over there in West Jesus.

I see.

The OP can always join the Udon Map forum and play keyboard callisthenics with some of the more professional Isaan blow hards.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, Stevey said:

Not a bad life. Lots of Germans.

Are you trying to be funny?

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 12:48 PM, eisfeld said:
On 3/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, Stevey said:

You can ride round with no helmet of licence plate and the Cops don’t bother you

Say no more! Those are exactly the conditions I am looking for in a place when thinking about moving.

Hopefully with the added bonus that @brianthainess doesn't live anywhere near you.

• Confused 1

On 3/18/2024 at 5:26 AM, Iron Tongue said:

Pretty-much every German, especially the ones who travel or live abroad, speak English.

I'll wager that they pretend not to speak English just so they can avoid you.

Not the old German with a surfboard who I tried to chat with while waiting for the hotel minivan at Bali airport last month. Ended up we could almost converse in Bulgarian, but it was bloody torture.

There was also an enclave of crusty Gott im himmel sorts out in Nongplalai (north of Pattaya) who occupied a pub and if any non-Germans happened to drop by, they all went into silent scowl mode. They used to come to my wife's restaurant, point at the picture of what they wanted on the menu and rattle off the German words for it. No English, no Thai, only German.

Oh yes, they drank Archa.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/18/2024 at 10:30 AM, Fairynuff said:

Speaking as an admin on a FB group of 26k members,

How on earth do you handle the social stigma of THAT admission? The admin of a FB group?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, sipi said:

Not my cup of tea, but... Yeah. I can't see a problem.

Yeah they made this after some of the straight types went crazy about some of my posts. That group was 5hit when I got there but I was single handedly turning it around. If they want to ruin it agains so be it I did my best. 

Anyway I’m happy to report that it’s been a few days now and I’ve picked my self up, dusted myself off and decided to give life another go. 

• Like 1