A new me is coming...

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Having said that Bob - if you start being less 'abrasive and aggressive' then it will do you and us the world of good.  You are what you eat, and you will become what you think you are. 

A man says he thinks about a female body part a lot. He asks his friend why he isn't that? His friend replies you are. You are a total c.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Denim said:

Hey...

What an idea ! Someone should open a gym with a bar !

Get on the treadmill whilst necking a beer and grabbing peanuts from an attached tray.

Low carb beers

Low carb snacks

Football on tv

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Dolf said:

A man says he thinks about a female body part a lot. He asks his friend why he isn't that? His friend replies you are. You are a total c.

Yeh I knew a bloke like that too - and there are other blokes who just love to make an arse of themselves - but I guess that is better than going tits up in the water.  

28 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Which doctor and where is his clinic?

bob.

bob do you need a personal trainer and a workout program too? I heard there are some really good ones at No Hands Bar. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

Unlike everyone else I applaud this. I'm on a similar journey.

Don't do any with alcohol, that's no fun. Just cut back. Spirits not beer.

Don't go on some crazy diet. Just cut portions and carbs

Exercise. Before joining a gym walk.. walk everywhere and FAST. Start out at home stretching and reward yourself with a gym membership after four months of successful weight loss

Use basic skincare products and simple regiment to rejuvenate your skin.

A new you awaits in sux months.

lol, you just got trolled by bob smith 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, ABCDBKK said:

lol, you just got trolled by bob smith 😂

Perhaps, I don't spend any time on this board in past years, especially post COVID.

It's good advice to anyone, especially trolls I'm thinking

2 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

Perhaps, I don't spend any time on this board in past years, especially post COVID.

It's good advice to anyone, especially trolls I'm thinking

Tomorrow he will post a new topic about how he's down at the bar midday with one of his drinking mates and going ST with a bunch of tatted up harlots, haggard whores, slappers and sluts. Stay tuned. Good fun. 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Don't. You'll burn out and backslide. Guaranteed. Decide if you want to live and be healthy or die early. It looks like you have already made that choice for the good. The Buddhist way is moderation. Go cold turkey on the alcohol, walk every day, at least 12,000 steps and go to the gym 2 times a week, not more. Your muscles will not stand every day. And get a trainer. Pay for lessons so you feel compelled to go even if you think you don't need them. Good luck.

I won't be smashing the weights everyday. Some days i will take it light, cardio etc. 

But i am gonna go everyday to keep my mind off the booze, at least for the first month.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Tomorrow he will post a new topic about how he's down at the bar midday with one of his drinking mates and going ST with a bunch of tatted up harlots, haggard whores, slappers and sluts. Stay tuned. Good fun. 👍🏼

Got it.

You can do that but still work on being a better version of yourself. They are not necessarily diametrically opposed

He'll probably end up with a better looking lot of women as well. Contrary to many farang beliefs women just don't go to the highest bidder and if they do there's service with a smile, fun and extras.. a bit of connection or... it's just tactile service and quick departure.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sluglord said:

Got it.

You can do that but still work on being a better version of yourself. They are not necessarily diametrically opposed

He'll probably end up with a better looking lot of women as well. Contrary to many farang beliefs women just don't go to the highest bidder and if they do there's service with a smile, fun and extras.. a bit of connection or... it's just tactile service and quick departure.

Wait 48 hours and see.

Just now, Dolf said:

Bit gay

Not at all. Especially in Thailand the skin is harsh af. I've damaged my skin irreparably from decades of beach life. Simple, inexpensive skincare has made my face fresh, taken five years off me.

I've a friend with dull, aged spot skin, uneven complexion I'm visiting at moment. He'd benefit enormously.

At 60+ it's nice to catch a well dressed 40yo woman's eye in the MRT and that friends ain't gay!

If single I think I could date down to half my age easily and perhaps into twenties if more fit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

Not at all. Especially in Thailand the skin is harsh af. I've damaged my skin irreparably from decades of beach life. Simple, inexpensive skincare has made my face fresh, taken five years off me.

I've a friend with dull, aged spot skin, uneven complexion I'm visiting at moment. He'd benefit enormously.

At 60+ it's nice to catch a well dressed 40yo woman's eye in the MRT and that friends ain't gay!

If single I think I could date down to half my age easily and perhaps into twenties if more fit.

Let's have your magical male skincare product list. Do tell! I need some rejuvenationnnnnnn!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

If there is one thing the young thai birds like its a good body.

That and a Korean complexion.

I suppose 1 out of 2 aint bad!!

bob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

If there is one thing the young thai birds like its a good body.

That and a Korean complexion.

I suppose 1 out of 2 aint bad!!

bob.

I thought you had both and the thick requisite wallet to go with it?

• Haha 1