Best Hotels in Khorat

somo

29 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Not sure what you mean/imply by having life to it. 

Grand Centara next to the Mall is a very good hotel. No bar though if that's what you're after. 

Need more info.... 

Ghosts?

10 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

'The Rich Hotel'.

It's the hotel where most of the girls looking for clients on Twitter have rooms and receive clients there. Most are on the second floor.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Mika78 said:

It's the hotel where most of the girls looking for clients on Twitter have rooms and receive clients there. Most are on the second floor.

Ha.Ha. Definitely not. We've just booked in for the night. Room 246. We stay here twice a month when travelling down to Pattaya. Never seen a working girl.

IMG_2328.jpeg

45 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Ha.Ha. Definitely not. We've just booked in for the night. Room 246. We stay here twice a month when travelling down to Pattaya. Never seen a working girl.

IMG_2328.jpeg

Definitely yes. Just used their services yesterday and before yesterday at The Rich Hotel.

They stay in room all days waiting in: its difficult to see them.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mika78 said:

Definitely yes. Just used their services yesterday and before yesterday at The Rich Hotel.

OK.... Note to self: 

Stay clear of Rich Hotel,  give girls a few days to sluice themselves out. 

2 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

OK.... Note to self: 

Stay clear of Rich Hotel,  give girls a few days to sluice themselves out. 

I know most of them , taking some out of dinner on their day off without using "what they have to offer". You can find them on Twitter.

1 minute ago, Mika78 said:

I know most of them , taking some out of dinner on their day off without using "what they have to offer". You can find them on Twitter.

Wow,  that's a good reply Mika. 

I'll stand down on this one as I don't have sufficient knowledge/experience.  It obviously works for you so that's good. 

Unfortunately/fortunately Im not into a lot of social media sites so probably miss out on a lot of 'fun' activities. 

I don't have faecebook, Twitter, line, chatnow/chat box or any of the thousands of hook up sites. Doesn't really worry me either. 

3 hours ago, Mika78 said:

Pop round tonight and show me around. If not I'll speak to management tomorrow morning and see if they can trace you for defamation. I'll take Screenshots in the meantime Dear Boy.

Edited by norfolkandchance
  • Confused 1

Somo - Korat is a big place but IMO these days it's quiet for Falang fun.

Leosor is central close to the Monkey Bar where Falang meet with some other bars in walking distance. Srivichai is cheaper and in the same area. Enjoy

3 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Wow,  that's a good reply Mika. 

I'll stand down on this one as I don't have sufficient knowledge/experience.  It obviously works for you so that's good. 

Unfortunately/fortunately Im not into a lot of social media sites so probably miss out on a lot of 'fun' activities. 

I don't have faecebook, Twitter, line, chatnow/chat box or any of the thousands of hook up sites. Doesn't really worry me either. 

I have to do my 90 day report tomorrow. I'll ask how many NZ guys report. Shouldn't be difficult to track.

9 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

. Srivichai is cheaper and in the same area. Enjoy

Now they have expanded the breakfast menu and, after trying it several times (you don't have to be a hotel guest to eat it) I have to say it has improved and is really good.
They also have a large selection of Dim Sum, but only until midday

Srivichai is OK and close to 'Tiger is coming' Bar with a fine range of imported beers. Also I heard a new Falang bar had started up close by.

I used to stay at the old Chaopraya now renovated - that's probably OK now.

On 3/25/2024 at 9:47 AM, somo said:

Looking for advice. I'd prefer a hotel with some life to it. Not too fussed about the price.

Thanks

Centara or Center point Terminal 21. Should be lively.