Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected

I just reported today at Chaengwatana.

The immigration told me that my online application was auto-rejected.

She could not tell me why and said I should report 15 days in advance next time

On 3/29/2024 at 8:05 AM, CMBob said:

Can understand the frustration with the system.  I too went to Laos January 8th and returned to Chiangmai on January 12th.....and had my 90-day filing rejected a couple of days ago; however, the rejection email to me did list a reason for the rejection:  "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/Incorrect visa expiration date."

That alleged reason was wrong as my information was exactly correct.....and I used the exact same form (the one they email you back) and information yesterday for filing in person at CM Immigration without a hitch or question.  Thankfully, I used the drive-thru window and the filing took less than 5 minutes.

I have no clue where the online filings go but whoever rejected my filing miss-read his/her computer screen and/or was having a bad day.  

Same for the missus. tried twice. Know the info was correct as  had a screenshot and the check status also had the correct info, also went to drive through, showed the rejection email to the officer who just smiled and handed back the accepted report notification! Mine had gone through in less than a day!

TIT

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, daejung said:

By the way, up to now and again yesterday, I went to Chaengwattana with BTS Green Line, got off at BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat then took a taxi to Government Complex.

On the way back, I noticed new BTS or MRT stations on the way back to BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat

Is the Pink Line going to Government  Complex with interchange at BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat open now ?

Thanks

Edited by daejung

3 hours ago, daejung said:

On the way back, I noticed new BTS or MRT stations on the way back to BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat

Is the Pink Line going to Government  Complex with interchange at BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat open now ?

Yes, it opened sometime last November, I think. At least from December it was in regular service.

On 4/11/2024 at 2:09 PM, daejung said:

Yes, they email you a reminder 14 days before due date, do it then, any probs you have will give you time to sort it, doing it early does not change the next report date...🤗

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, they email you a reminder 14 days before due date, do it then, any probs you have will give you time to sort it, doing it early does not change the next report date...🤗

For anyone using CW.Bangkok it sure does.  Your next due date will be 90 days from approval date. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Someone is confused, I just did an online 90 day for my ol' chum, due on 22nd April, I did it on the 9th of April, the next 90 day report date is marked as 21st June........ 🤗

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Someone is confused, I just did an online 90 day for my ol' chum, due on 22nd April, I did it on the 9th of April, the next 90 day report date is marked as 21st June........ 🤗

Still confused, let me know what is confusing you, you can PM me if you are embarrassed.....😘

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

That is welcome news - my last report was rejected with no reason so hope there is a silver lining at some point and might explain CW telling user to fill 15 days early next time.  It used to be notice was sent before they even accepted form so had to wait.

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That is welcome news - my last report was rejected with no reason so hope there is a silver lining at some point and might explain CW telling user to fill 15 days early next time.  It used to be notice was sent before they even accepted form so had to wait.

Here is the thing you staple in the passport, note the date I applied, then the date of next report.

Scan.jpg.b9b38fb67f8a6df03094aa57a00cc8c8.jpg

39 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Don't get your hopes up.

I always apply 14/15 days early and my last 3 rejected at CW. 

No reason given and no joy explanation wise when doing it in person. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, transam said:

Still confused, let me know what is confusing you, you can PM me if you are embarrassed.....😘

Previously online reporting 90 days for next extension was dated from approval.

Many threads on this where people point out that it only adds one extra report per year.

If your office starts 90 day account from due date great.

If its now across all offices even better

7 hours ago, transam said:

I never got any email