World court orders Israel to take action to address Gaza famine

On 3/31/2024 at 2:39 PM, simple1 said:

So far as I have observed member Neeranam has not expressed support for terrorism.

Of course not, and I have no idea why that troll is replying to me, he was blocked a long time ago and he knows why, for continual insults and false claims like this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Of course not, and I have no idea why that troll is replying to me, he was blocked a long time ago and he knows why, for continual insults and false claims like this. 

Your troll posts have been reported, it is totally unacceptable to insult other members using a 3rd party, if you have issues use a moderator!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Nope:

image.png.8561b06ae287603747c3eab878724d9f.png

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1774415269840007334

Israel Gaza: Journalists injured in al-Aqsa hospital air strike

Seven journalists, including a freelancer working for the BBC, have been injured in an Israeli air strike in the courtyard of a hospital in Gaza. Four members of the Islamic Jihad (IJ) militant group were killed in the attack, the BBC understands. The Israeli military said it struck an IJ command centre in the grounds of the al-Aqsa Hospital in Deir al-Balah, Hamas and medical staff deny Israeli accusations that militants use hospitals as bases. Islamic Jihad, an ally of Hamas, has not commented.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68704280

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Criticising Israel doesn't mean you are anti- Semitic , no one has claimed that it does  .

Continually Making anti sematic remarks in posts would probably mean that you are an anti samite though .

Anti-Semitism is ingrained in some people and they don't realise they are anti Semitic .

There are many posts of people criticising Israel and they don't get called an anti Semite , although there are some peoples who keep making anti sematic remarks and claim they they were just being critical of Israel .

Some people claim that there's genocide happening in Gaza and ignore the real actual genocide happening in Yemen . Is that treating Israel differently to other Countries and therefore anti Semitic ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The problem you have is you class everyone that has a different opinion to yourself as insulting you, you have all but a few members on here on ignore (or so you say) now the laws of averages deem that all on ignore have not insulted you. You seem to have a very fragile mindset and take offence at everything. What false claims were made about you.....that's correct, none. 

• Like 2

On 3/31/2024 at 4:46 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Stating that the October 7 th terror attack didn't happened in a  vacuum, is indeed justifying the attacks .

You are giving reasons for the attacks, which is justifying them :

Like " I am not justifying the Oct 7 the attacks, but the attacks happened because blah blah blah"

Although you state you aren't justifying the attacks you do actually try to justify the attacks 

Explaining and justifying are only synonyms in the eyes of 'the Israeli defenders no matter what'.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Netanyahu's closure of media is a threat to free speech and democracy, reminiscent of tactics used by the Third Reich to silence opposition and manipulate public perception .

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/1/israeli-pm-netanyahu-revives-push-to-shut-down-al-jazeera

That's a misleading headline for the link, it does not say that at all.

He wants to have a law passed that allows to shut down foreign networks if required, in this case Al Jazeera, hardly surprising, its employed terrorists and spread fake news including Anti-Semitic rhetoric. This has been ongoing since 2017 when the Israeli government moved to impose a ban on al-Jazeera news network. Along with 4 Arab Nations that demanded Qatar Shut down Al Jazeera.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Netanyahu's closure of media is a threat to free speech and democracy, reminiscent of tactics used by the Third Reich to silence opposition and manipulate public perception .

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/1/israeli-pm-netanyahu-revives-push-to-shut-down-al-jazeera

It is regarded as being Anti Semitic to compare Israel to Nazis , you do seem to regularly compare Israel to Nazis and then deny being anti Semitic .

Criticising  Israel for wanting to ban A.J is an acceptable  opinion , Comparing Israel to Nazis is anti Semitic .

Why dont you just criticise Israel without making Nazi comparisons all the time ?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Explaining and justifying are only synonyms in the eyes of 'the Israeli defenders no matter what'.

Trying to explain why its acceptable to mass murder 1200 innocent people is pretty much trying to justify it .

Don't even try to explain to me why they killed babies , whatever you say , I will still think that's wrong to do that .

Explaining why innocent babies were murdered  , well, I don't think there can be any explanation 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is regarded as being Anti Semitic to compare Israel to Nazis , you do seem to regularly compare Israel to Nazis and then deny being anti Semitic .

Criticising  Israel for wanting to ban A.J is an acceptable  opinion , Comparing Israel to Nazis is anti Semitic .

Why dont you just criticise Israel without making Nazi comparisons all the time ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparisons_between_Israel_and_Nazi_Germany

Regarded antisemitic by some, considered acceptable by others.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trying to explain why its acceptable to mass murder 1200 innocent people is pretty much trying to justify it .

Don't even try to explain to me why they killed babies , whatever you say , I will still think that's wrong to do that .

Explaining why innocent babies were murdered  , well, I don't think there can be any explanation 

But that's not what's being done 

I said 'explaining', you changed that into 'explain why it is acceptable '. Not the same, dishonest posting from you.

Edited by stevenl
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

But that's not what's being done 

I said 'explaining', you changed that into 'explain why it is acceptable '. Not the same, dishonest posting from you.

Did you mean that you were going to explain why the terror attack was unacceptable ?

That just would nt have made sense in the context . 

What was you going to explain if you wasn't going to explain why the attack was acceptable  ?

BTW, it wasn't dishonest posting from me , your post was rather vague

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

My post was clear, you changed the meaning in your answer and are still changing it.

An explanation of an action does not give an opinion on the action being acceptable or not.

You changing the meaning of my post makes your post dishonest, no matter how vague you consider the post to be.

It does in most cases when people try to give an explanation for the Oct 7 the terror attack . 

Explain why Hamas did it .

*Israeli did this, Israel did that *

I didn't understand what your post meant to say , so there was no dishonesty on my part , you didnt explain what you meant . 

But IMO, there is no explanation for murdering babies

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparisons_between_Israel_and_Nazi_Germany

Regarded antisemitic by some, considered acceptable by others.

Anti Semitic or not, people must realise that it could be rather offensive to some people and some people constantly  make the comparison just to antagonise others . Some people just like to keep bring up Nazis when talking to people who support Israel . 

Its done to antagonise , or to troll 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Wrong, I'm not Jewish but consider it deeply offense to make comparisons with Jews and Nazi's be that anti-Semitic or just pure trolling. Extremely low bar insults that are unforgivable, so easy to spew out for effect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Shame on Israel. 

Food aid flowing into Gaza: 
Since the start of Mar., average 140 daily food trucks entered Gaza.

NOTE: The 500 trucks a day pre-war figure included trucks of import and export carrying mostly building and industrial supplies. Only 70 food trucks entered Gaza daily pre-war.

image.png.0403c0d1faa4ebb17667adce0a746e11.png

https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1774729438866940408

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's just a shame that all your posts consists of people with extremely antisemitic views, is this because it is difficult to slander the Israelis when being truthful? Nice try but no cigar!

Mr Neuer says the reason the United Nations “picked her” was because she is “extremely biased.”

He says she is someone who “pretends to be neutral.”

“Neither her position nor her background has anything to do with impartiality,” he said. “In fact, her mandate from 1993 is to investigate only ‘Israel’s violations.’ So her mandate is only to investigate Israel.”

https://unwatch.org/u-n-special-rapporteur-criticized-for-extreme-bias-against-israel-hillel-neuer-on-sky-news/

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

It's just a shame that all your posts consists of people with extremely antisemitic views, is this because it is difficult to slander the Israelis when being truthful? Nice try but no cigar!

Mr Neuer says the reason the United Nations “picked her” was because she is “extremely biased.”

He says she is someone who “pretends to be neutral.”

“Neither her position nor her background has anything to do with impartiality,” he said. “In fact, her mandate from 1993 is to investigate only ‘Israel’s violations.’ So her mandate is only to investigate Israel.”

https://unwatch.org/u-n-special-rapporteur-criticized-for-extreme-bias-against-israel-hillel-neuer-on-sky-news/

Many critics of Israeli policy are often critiqued, no surprise Sky News joined in. Her qualifications are outstanding, profile below:

There has been international attention and controversy surrounding Albanese's appointment and tenure as Special Rapporteur. Critics of Albanese have accused her of antisemitism and anti-Israel bias. Human rights groups have said the accusations are illegitimate attempts to discredit her criticism of Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesca_Albanese

• Confused 2