ISIS calls for Ramadan massacre of Christians & Jews by lone wolves in US, Europe & Israel

Social Media

image.png

Amidst the reverent observance of Ramadan by millions of Muslims worldwide, a chilling call to violence has emerged from the depths of extremism. The Islamic State (ISIS), through its spokesperson Abu Hudhayfah al-Ansari, has issued a disturbing summons for "lone wolves" to perpetrate acts of terror against Christians and Jews across the United States, Europe, and Israel during this holiest of Islamic months.

This despicable proclamation, delivered via the encrypted messaging app Telegram, comes on the heels of a brutal terrorist attack in Moscow that claimed the lives of 140 innocent individuals. al-Ansari, in a brazen display of malevolence, not only lauded the barbarity of the Moscow assault but also used it as a rallying cry for further violence against non-Muslims.

In a 41-minute audio address titled 'By Allah, this matter will be made possible,' al-Ansari extolled the global expansion of ISIS, marking the 10-year anniversary of the group's declaration of a caliphate in Iraq and Syria. He lamented Al-Qaeda's divergence from ISIS's purported path while emphasizing that Ramadan symbolizes a month of jihad—a twisted interpretation of a sacred time for Muslims.

Worryingly, al-Ansari urged militants in Mozambique to intensify their attacks and called on insurgents in the Philippines to escalate their operations within major urban centers. This directive underscores the enduring threat posed by ISIS-affiliated groups operating in various parts of the world.

The reprehensible rhetoric espoused by al-Ansari underscores the urgent need for vigilance and solidarity in the face of extremist ideologies. His incitement to violence against Christians and Jews is not only a perversion of Islamic teachings but also a stark reminder of the dangers posed by terrorist organizations like ISIS.

As communities around the world come together to celebrate their respective religious holidays, it is imperative that we remain steadfast in our commitment to tolerance, compassion, and mutual respect. In the face of hatred and division, let us stand united in defense of peace and harmony, rejecting the calls to violence and extremism that seek to tear our societies apart.

Source

image.png

• Sad 1

So what we could have learned from history and religions?

Any religion is a crime. In the past, present and future. Indoctrinating, manipulating and destructing.

Even religions not based on a god.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

as opposed to the current idiot in the whitehouse that gave Islamic nutcases in the Taliban millions (if not billions) of free arms, tanks, and helicopters  ?

If true, considering that there is an ongoing armed conflict between the Islamic State and the Taliban in Afghanistan, they may have used them against ISIS. 😁

16 minutes ago, Presto said:

That's funny. I mean you're funny. Didn't that guy Trump invite the Taliban to Camp David?

Besides whataboutism, I know it's popular among your kind, do you believe the statements of that Trump guy or not?

Yes, Trump invited the Taliban to have peace talks , then Trump cancelled the invitation when the Taliban claimed reasonability for a bombing 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, that was the caliphate in Syria , a caliphate is like a country and that "Country " did get defeated .

Sounds like you don't know what a caliphate is

I don't think we should be discussing Trump here, but no, that's not what he said. And I agree I doubt trump knows there was a caliphate and where it was.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

I don't think we should be discussing Trump here, but no, that's not what he said. And I agree I doubt trump knows there was a caliphate and where it was.

Yes, we are discussing what Trump said five years ago . It only took six posts on this thread before Trump got a mention . 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-claims-100-percent-isis-caliphate-defeated-syria/story?id=61388529

• Like 1

6 hours ago, koolkarl said:

As per the Koran, if you are a non believer in Islam, you are a marked man or woman.

Kids born today will be living in a majority muslim world by the time they are 50.  That'll be fun for them.   I doubt there will be so many men trying to claim to be women in that kind of world as women's and LGBT rights plunge ever further into the abyss. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I think we all agree, or at least I hope we do, that it’s a good idea to keep religion out of government - way way out of government.

IMG_7123.webp

Hey, haven't you heard, Trump isn't the Government anymore .

Biden is now POTUS

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some people seemed to think that Trump defeating a caliphate would mean the end of Islamic terrorism, I just explained to them what a caliphate was 

Very nice that you're going on about a caliphate. Do you think that that guy Trump knows what a caliphate is, even though he uses the word? 

That guy doesn't even know what the difference is between the Baltic states and the Balkan countries. He's a global embarrassment of truly enormous proportions, which of course doesn't prevent him from boasting about defeating ISIS.

But you're welcome to support the guy. Why not, right?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1