ISIS calls for Ramadan massacre of Christians & Jews by lone wolves in US, Europe & Israel

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think we all agree, or at least I hope we do, that it’s a good idea to keep religion out of government - way way out of government.

IMG_7123.webp

I've always thought that Trump was better suited to hawk fake Rolexes on a corner of Canal Street somewhere.

Edited by Presto
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Presto said:

Very nice that you're going on about a caliphate. Do you think that that guy Trump knows what a caliphate is, even though he uses the word? 

That guy doesn't even know what the difference is between the Baltic states and the Balkan countries. He's a global embarrassment of truly enormous proportions, which of course doesn't prevent him from boasting about defeating ISIS.

But you're welcome to support the guy. Why not, right?

Trump said that he defeated the ISIS caliphate in Syria , he did say he wiped out ISIS Worldwide , besides, it was five years ago he said it 

16 minutes ago, Presto said:

Very nice that you're going on about a caliphate. Do you think that that guy Trump knows what a caliphate is, even though he uses the word? 

That guy doesn't even know what the difference is between the Baltic states and the Balkan countries. He's a global embarrassment of truly enormous proportions, which of course doesn't prevent him from boasting about defeating ISIS.

But you're welcome to support the guy. Why not, right?

But you said this: 

"I thought that guy Trump had 100% defeated the ISIS caliphate, and had done his job perfectly?"

And someone was trying to help you by explaining that the Syrian caliphate was defeated. 

15 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

But you said this: 

"I thought that guy Trump had 100% defeated the ISIS caliphate, and had done his job perfectly?"

And someone was trying to help you by explaining that the Syrian caliphate was defeated. 

Allow me to help you: https://thehill.com/policy/defense/435402-16-times-trump-declared-or-predicted-the-demise-of-isis/

2 hours ago, riclag said:

His opponent, biden regime resurrected them !

Thanks to bidens Middle East crisis !

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/with-explosions-iran-islamic-state-attempts-comeback-2024-01-05/

Are you implying that the American military murdered those Israelis slaughtered the people at the music festival burned those children alive???or are you implying the United States backing our allies is bad and it’s Joe Biden’s fault it’s a mess over there?talk about some kind of derangement syndrome…..wow!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Presto said:

That's funny. I mean you're funny. Didn't that guy Trump invite the Taliban to Camp David?

Besides whataboutism, I know it's popular among your kind, do you believe the statements of that Trump guy or not?

TDS is terminal unless you seek treatment

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Tug said:

Are you implying that the American military murdered those Israelis slaughtered the people at the music festival burned those children alive???or are you implying the United States backing our allies is bad and it’s Joe Biden’s fault it’s a mess over there?talk about some kind of derangement syndrome…..wow!!!

Doing nothing is joe's go to... he has been on the wrong end of every foreign relations decision for the last 50 years 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, FruitPudding said:

This twisted religion should be outlawed.

All religions have their faults, the problem is the fruitcakes who want to kill for no reason via how they "read" theirs.....🤔

These bands of off shoots will probably always be around, especially when they get taken out and think they are going to a special place...🤗

17 hours ago, Purdey said:

Good to know their god supports killing innocents.

No point in Muslims saying theirs is a religion of peace now. 

"You could easily spot any Religion of Peace. Its extremist members would be extremely peaceful.”

Ricky Gervais

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Tug said:

Do you think regurgitating nonsense makes you look smart?

Orlando Magic star Jonathan Isaac joined in on ripping the president, saying on X, formerly Twitter, the White House "know[s] exactly what they are doing."

"They want you to hate! This helps no one and only promotes division," he wrote. "They know exactly what they are doing.. we should be angry but shouldn’t lose the spirit of what tomorrow means! Don’t lose focus. Because He is risen there is hope for all."

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/30/2024 at 3:34 AM, Presto said:

I thought that guy Trump had 100% defeated the ISIS caliphate, and had done his job perfectly?

Perhaps biden's apology and empathy for muslims will quell muslim hate for infidels. 

Edited by radiochaser

9 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Perhaps biden's apology and empathy for muslims will quell muslim hate for infidels. 

You're quite a bit off the mark there. Biden is perfectly ok with killing as many Palestinians as possible in Gaza, with the help of American ammunition he sends to Israel while bypassing Congress.

On 3/30/2024 at 8:47 AM, 300sd said:

The silent majority of Muslims stay silent instead of rooting out this evil.

The silent majority were not so silent on October the 7th.

I suppose a god fearing suicide bomber or knife nutter imagines a benevolant  Allah smiling down on his antics and fully expects that he will soon be in bed with a bevy of virgins for his virtuous deeds.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Presto said:

You're quite a bit off the mark there. Biden is perfectly ok with killing as many Palestinians as possible in Gaza, with the help of American ammunition he sends to Israel while bypassing Congress.

That was written with a bit of sarcasm on my part.   biden could give a poo poo about what happens to muslims, or palestinians, or hamas, or the American voters, as long as he can get their vote for him in the coming presidential election.  

Edited by radiochaser
  • Agree 1