Trump posts video with an image of a hog-tied Biden, drawing a rebuke from campaign

Social Media

4 hours ago, Tug said:

It never ceases to amaze me how these ignorant idiots can drape themselves in the flag call themselves patriots all the while supporting a New York City trust fund baby who is a draft dodging pow insulting vet disparaging big mouth fraud of a human being.In my personal opinion it isn’t trumps big mouth inciting ignorant fools to violence it’s the seething anger the rest of us feel towards his lie that enables these idiots into thinking this is ok.

Word for word almost like its programming

• Like 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ahhh nope picture of the Biden administration pulling out all the stops to get the port of Baltimore open,continue to support the economy continue to support democracy around the world in spite of the road blocks trump and his cronies throw up stand tall with our allies.perhaps it makes you feel better to try to push this absurd fantasy or perhaps you think it hurts the United States I don’t know and don’t really care but I WILL call it out!

Delusional stuff

• Confused 3
  • Sad 5

On 3/31/2024 at 6:26 AM, Social Media said:

The incident further underscores the contentious political climate criminal mindset of Thump supporters in the United States

There, corrected it. And note that, in relation to my correction, In response, Steven Cheung, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, downplayed the controversy . Downplayed, didn't condemn it, so in effect supported it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s going to make the image of prisoner shackles on Trump all the more enjoyable.

I am thinking this was someone’s ham hocked response at the portrayed photos of Trump behind bars or in prison attire. The subtle difference is lost on those without critical thinking … or just the ability to think …

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps it's time for a Kathy Griffin encore.

Of course, she's just an entertainer, not someone "Presidential" like the bloated orange one.

Oh but they will get all upset about that while they encourage violence for their treasonous side.

The morbidly obese, convicted sex offender, convicted charity fraudster, convicted bank and insurance fraudster, twice impeached, under 91 felony indictment pile of festering mutant scum had best be careful. His post could be construed as 'threatening the President', which is a crime.

The arrested and released on bail fat guy is free ONLY so long as he doesn't commit a new criminal offense. That is the primary condition of any bail. If his post is viewed as a threat, that is a crime, and he could be jailed while awaiting any of his many trials.

I bet the coward would give up his delay strategy if he was placed in Rikers Island with his perjury-convicted financial guy.

• Like 1