Trump posts video with an image of a hog-tied Biden, drawing a rebuke from campaign

Social Media

Just now, rudi49jr said:

If this were a picture of Trump hogtied I’m sure your reaction would be quite different.

Yes, where's the charcoal kept............😂

On 3/31/2024 at 6:40 AM, Tug said:

It never ceases to amaze me how these ignorant idiots can drape themselves in the flag call themselves patriots all the while supporting a New York City trust fund baby who is a draft dodging pow insulting vet disparaging big mouth fraud of a human being.In my personal opinion it isn’t trumps big mouth inciting ignorant fools to violence it’s the seething anger the rest of us feel towards his lie that enables these idiots into thinking this is ok.

Trump was right about that wall, they definetly need to be fenced IN.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Trump is such a horrible human being.  Disgusting behavior, sinking ever lower, when you think there can't be anythng lower.

You can get lower than slime??

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

The morbidly obese, convicted sex offender, convicted charity fraudster, convicted bank and insurance fraudster, twice impeached, under 91 felony indictment pile of festering mutant scum had best be careful. His post could be construed as 'threatening the President', which is a crime.

The arrested and released on bail fat guy is free ONLY so long as he doesn't commit a new criminal offense. That is the primary condition of any bail. If his post is viewed as a threat, that is a crime, and he could be jailed while awaiting any of his many trials.

I bet the coward would give up his delay strategy if he was placed in Rikers Island with his perjury-convicted financial guy.

On 3/31/2024 at 6:40 AM, Tug said:

It never ceases to amaze me how these ignorant idiots can drape themselves in the flag call themselves patriots all the while supporting a New York City trust fund baby who is a draft dodging pow insulting vet disparaging big mouth fraud of a human being.In my personal opinion it isn’t trumps big mouth inciting ignorant fools to violence it’s the seething anger the rest of us feel towards his lie that enables these idiots into thinking this is ok.

The machine has worked well on these, right out of the playbook.

Sinclair Made Dozens of Local News Anchors Recite the Same Script - The New  York Times

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

If this were a picture of Trump hogtied I’m sure your reaction would be quite different.

Democrat supporter head up a bloodied head a few years ago:post-4641-1156694572:

20 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Democrat supporter head up a bloodied head a few years ago:post-4641-1156694572:

Your world really is completely black and white, isn’t it, nothing in between. But there is a slight issue of status here, and of actions and consequences. Kathy Griffin was (and is) a second-string comedian at best. No one in their right mind takes anything she says seriously. And for the record: I did not approve of or enjoy her showing that picture.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is the former president of the USA. No one in their right mind should take anything he says seriously either, but unfortunately there are dozens of millions of Americans who do take everything he says extremely seriously, and very literally as well.

• Agree 2

Just now, rudi49jr said:

Your world really is completely black and white, isn’t it, nothing in between. But there is a slight issue of status here, and of actions and consequences. Kathy Griffin was (and is) a second-string comedian at best. No one in their right mind takes anything she says seriously. And for the record: I did not approve of or enjoy her showing that picture.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is the former president of the USA. No one in their right mind should take anything he says seriously either, but unfortunately there are dozens of millions of Americans who do take everything he says extremely seriously, and very literally as well.

Well the Democrats started the nasty stuff.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, candide said:

Right, And Biden proudly re-tweeted it for all to see! 😆

Your usual false equivalence nonsense!

Weak Democrats. All spite. Can't take it back. Cowards.

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

The morbidly obese, convicted sex offender, convicted charity fraudster, convicted bank and insurance fraudster, twice impeached, under 91 felony indictment pile of festering mutant scum had best be careful. His post could be construed as 'threatening the President', which is a crime.

The arrested and released on bail fat guy is free ONLY so long as he doesn't commit a new criminal offense. That is the primary condition of any bail. If his post is viewed as a threat, that is a crime, and he could be jailed while awaiting any of his many trials.

I bet the coward would give up his delay strategy if he was placed in Rikers Island with his perjury-convicted financial guy.

Lock Him up

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

You don't even comprehend the posts you are trying to respond to.  Cowards are those who lose an election than whine like little bitc#S.

Like what you are doing

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

You don't even comprehend the posts you are trying to respond to.  Cowards are those who lose an election than whine like little bitc#S.

Exactly. Using the word  "coward" to defend Trump! That was rich! 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

Well the Democrats started the nasty stuff.

Wrong again. Not the Democrats (plural), but a Democrat (singular). And not to put too fine a point on it: Kathy Griffin did this, as a person, it was not “the Democrats”. 
For someone who keeps accusing liberals (or anyone who disagrees with you, for that matter) of TDS, I see a definite pattern of DDS with you. And in case you couldn’t figure that one out: DDS = Democrat Derangement Syndrome.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, rudi49jr said:

Wrong again. Not the Democrats (plural), but a Democrat (singular). And not to put too fine a point on it: Kathy Griffin did this, as a person, it was not “the Democrats”. 
For someone who keeps accusing liberals (or anyone who disagrees with you, for that matter) of TDS, I see a definite pattern of DDS with you. And in case you couldn’t figure that one out: DDS = Democrat Derangement Syndrome.

Whinge whinge

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, candide said:

You know, the topic is: "Trump posts video with an image of a hog-tied Biden, drawing a rebuke from campaign"

Biden did not post any video or picture of the bloodied head.

As usual  you have nothing and resort to trolling,! 😀

More whinging

• Confused 1