Thai Officials Announce "Innovative" Expat Health Measure

webfact

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

It's okay, I take my information from people who aren't using news to spread prejudice.

What news sources are you using to follow this story Freddy? 

Because you are spot on as usual? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

Sadly you are only thinking about yourself as usual.

Is it too hard to wear a mask to save the lives of the elderly Thai people. 

You foreigners come over here, spreading your diseases, often STDs, without a care in the world for anyone but yourself.

People like you are the reason that these laws MUST be enforced on all of us.

That you had covid and I never did is just more proof of that. 

Dont miss the midday update. They will be providing English subtitles for the entitled farang who refuses to learn Thai language and makes the Thais speak English to them.

Where do you see I'm thinking of only myself? I wore masks every day, AND more important, stayed away from everyone besides family. "You foreigners"? Are you Thai? If not, you do get that brown noser award. If you understand anything about Covid, it is this. Most people do not get sick, many carry with no symptoms. You could have had it and not known, then given it to an elderly Thai that passed away. Try thinking before you post. Doesn't make you look too bright. And you are still assuming.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sambum said:

"....especially the Brits."

"Here we go, here we go, here we go!" Football's coming home! 🙂 

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Celsius said:

it's okay. I have nothing against this requirement. I spent the whole 2 months in Canada sick because the people are filthy. First the cold and now bronchitis that won't go away.

Hot humid Thailand... I see a lot less tourists, though TAT will show an increase in numbers.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, roo860 said:

Ch32 news this morning, one foreigner was so upset about hearing the news that he attempted to swim back to Aus,  totally drunk and at 3am in the morning in Pattaya, fortunately was revived by emergency responders. 

This is a true story by the way, will filter through to AN news shortly. 

Weak as p155 the young Aussies. 

Unfortunately they have been fed lies on facebook and tiktok and are so gullible these days.

They believe they read.

Complete morons not like back in our day.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sambum said:

"....especially the Brits."

"Here we go, here we go, here we go!" Football's coming home! 🙂 

"Here we go, here we go, here we go!" was a warning that there is a "Brit Basher"/troll about.

"Football's coming home!" Is a natural continuation of the above chant, or an impossible dream - take your pick (sorry, off topic, I'll get my coat!)

4 hours ago, waders123 said:

There is nothing like the feeling of pulling out the old pistol and aiming it at the foot.  This mask move is bound to play right into the "hate foreigners" playbook. If this gains traction, it could easily spiral into a nightmare for everyone. It's time to wake up the boys at the top and urge action. Someone needs to be reassigned to a "quiet" posting in upper Thailand before this situation escalates further.  Just say it was a misunderstanding, a language barrier problem; you know.

Not upper Thailand  send them down south  the "insurgents" can have them

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Goat said:

Well how did you get it then? 

Did you eat a bat?

I caught it from a Thai, because during that time, I wasn't near any farangs. Same goes for time two.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

The irony from someone who is refusing to watch the midday announcement broadcast on the news.

You are part of the problem but are are to dim to get it. 

You will be required to follow the rules or leave. It is up to you.

Following the rules of a country is not brown nosing, it is showing respect for your hosts, something that you sadly lack. 

Probably best you leave, you will be doing us all a favour.

I'm not "to" dim to get it. I get it while you are just posting to brown nose, somehow thinking it's going to help you. I always follow rules wherever I go. Brown nosing means you are sticking up for a certain person or people, hoping to win "favor". I respect everyone who earns it. You not posting will do all of us a "favor".

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Same goes for time two.

That you could not follow simple rules and actually got it twice, spreading it to God knows how many people, just shows why these measures have to be taken.

People like you ARE the problem but always blaming others.

A disgrace

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Celsius said:

it's okay. I have nothing against this requirement. I spent the whole 2 months in Canada sick because the people are filthy. First the cold and now bronchitis that won't go away.

I think your problem goes beyond a cold and bronchitis... Yikes!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

That you could not follow simple rules and actually got it twice, spreading it to God knows how many people, just shows why these measures have to be taken.

People like you ARE the problem but always blaming others.

A disgrace

That I did follow simple rules, like I said but you somehow missed, and caught it twice, means I caught it from someone that caught it from another, meaning a local, because I wasn't near, again, any foreigners. Can you understand this or will I need to repeat it? I put the blame where it goes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

How does freedom of speech correlate with wearing a seatbelt?

Romans 12

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—to be unrestrained.

God tells me I do not have to wear my seat belt. 

• Sad 1