Some things will never change - will they ?

50 minutes ago, The Cobra said:

But then he brings her to our regular dinner party uninvited, and let's just say it wasn't exactly a match made in heaven.

Imagine us, a bunch of older educated guys with more degrees than a thermometer, and there she is, fresh from the bar and clearly out of her depth.

Some of us have to learn that we have different groups of people we meet.

Intellectuals, especially female intellectuals, normally don't mix with pretty young girls.

Personally, I have meetings with smart old women, all is fine.

And I see cute young girls, and all is fine.

But I never mix them together.

• Like 1

In Pattaya one may miss their turn, but they never miss out.

My closest experience to the guy in the OP was realising that the young lady I was with had played hide the sausage some time before myself.

I realise that the young lady probably played that game the night before, but it's a bit much being seconds on the same night.

It wasn't my first time with her and she was a quite cute, so it was a shame I didn't want any more such episodes with her and didn't ask her for thirds.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some of us have to learn that we have different groups of people we meet.

Intellectuals, especially female intellectuals, normally don't mix with pretty young girls.

Personally, I have meetings with smart old women, all is fine.

And I see cute young girls, and all is fine.

But I never mix them together.

I've never had a takeaway for their intellectual achievements. In fact, their brains held no interest for me at all.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, The Cobra said:

We try to be nice but its hard work, it's like trying to teach calculus to a goldfish. By the end of the night, she's grumpier than a cat in a bath.

You are trying to calculate the volume of a non-linear shape. What branch of calculus will you use?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The Cobra said:

For crying out loud! And let me tell you, I'd sooner cuddle up to a pack of stray dogs than deal with that nonsense. BGs might have their sob stories, but frankly, I've got more sympathy for a wilted houseplant. They give decent Thai women a bad rap, and frankly, I'm fed up with it.

At the end of the day, they're prostitutes.  Prostitutes (and most women who sleep with men easily or have had many sexual partners) tend to make bad serious relationship prospects.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

The best thinking should be they are for fun. And, the 3 day rule should apply.  

Also, keep out emotional attachment.  If you go back to the shop and she is with another dude, you should have no problem taking another girl from that place.  I have done it many times.

Agree. Don't hate the player, hate the game. 

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

most women who sleep with men easily or have had many sexual partners

While I can't provide any facts for my opinion, I think that would likely apply to many ( ? most ) western women now.

Certainly applies to any western man, IMO.

Your buddy made two mistakes. 

Bringing her to dinner with you and your ilk.  And for getting buck fever and not just enjoying each day he had with this sexy body. 

Tell him to go find another.  There are hundreds of others.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A good yarn, well-told (if a little on the florid side). Well done, we need more, not less, of this here.

’Can’t do BG’s due to the not into me-factor.

If I could pay them to be into me, I would. To those who don’t care, I salute you.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Has it occurred to you it's you that's genetically designed for short-time?

ANF Poster Boomerang Principle at work again.

@BritManToois the forum's foremost proponent of Genetics Voodoo, except he hypocritically attempts to thwart it whenever perceived in his own self-interest.

• Sad 1