How Much of a trumper are You?

15 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Since everything I wrote can be fact-checked and does indeed conform to reality, then either you do not have a firm grip on said reality, or maybe you just don't know what sarcasm means..?

them thar facts are funny things

On 4/8/2024 at 1:05 PM, KhunLA said:

I like him, as he shook up the deep state, and exposed the swamp for what it is, along with MSM.

I don't want him as President again.   Might be better than Dem candidate for the USA, but not me and the exchange rate & COLA.  Might mean loosing 25% on the exchange rate, and 50+% on COLA.

NO THANKS

Voting for Biden, if he gets the nod, will probably mean a Harris presidency also, before 2028.   Even scarier for the USA & world, but great for me.

Seems like most believe Biden will be in the grave shortly after his reelection.  No real sure what makes one believe this and let me just ask; what would be wrong with a Harris presidency?  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, jackson2513 said:

Seems like most believe Biden will be in the grave shortly after his reelection.  No real sure what makes one believe this and let me just ask; what would be wrong with a Harris presidency?  

biden either dead or Amendment 25 invoked.

harris presidency ... seriously, you have to ask ?

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

Excogitator

3 hours ago, Dan747 said:

Not a "TRUMPER"-Just 41% of those asked approve of the way Biden is handling his job. His approval rating on the economy has dropped to 37% – down 8 points since early December alone. Only 45% approve of his handling of the pandemic he was elected to end. When those who disdain Biden’s overall performance were asked to name a single thing he’d done that they approved of, 56% had nothing positive to say. “I’m hard pressed to think of a single thing he has done that benefits the country,” so I will be voting for "TRUMP!"

Could those same people name a single (factual) thing Biden had done that they did not approve of?

If you listen to fox, newsmax and other rightwing propaganda-outlets, they love to criticise Biden, but there is very little of substance or even truth to their claims, and it mostly boils down to slander, lies and insults..

Meanwhile, in the realm of reality, we have consistently strong jobs growth, rising GDP, and markets at record highs. They have even managed to tame inflation, which has been trending down for over a year now. Pray tell, what is so wrong with that?

Edited 2 hours ago by Excogitator

Facts: How about the Border.

Inflation-Just go to the Grocery store or buy gas for your car all up 25+%.

Job growth-Parttime workers and Illegal aliens. 

Excogitator-Thanks for the Gaslighting!!

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:42 PM, Excogitator said:

Say what you will about Biden.. the Biden administration however, has done an excellent job, which is now reflected in strong jobs growth, rising GDP, and markets at record highs, stabilizing energy prices and managing to bring inflation back down again (a so called soft landing), countering putins vile aggression in Ukraine, trying to make the cost of energy unaffordable to the western world (and the rest of the world). A vote for Biden and his admin, is a vote for stability and continued growth as opposed to all the instability, insecurity and unpredictability that follows Trump..

This just in...Inflation-adjusted hourly wages lower today than when Biden took office

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Now let's look at your claims..

About jobs-growth, in the newest jobs-report the biggest gainers were Healtcare and Government jobs. Hardly part-time positions filled by illegal aliens.. So who's 'gaslighting' here..?

About the border, you know very well that the maga-republicans are effectively blocking any attempts in Congress to do anything about the situation. Inflation, as I mentioned, is trending down for more than a year now, and oil prices have been stabilized in the long term, having a spike recently because of Israel trying to expand its war, attacking its neighbours.

Inflation-adjusted hourly wages lower today than when Biden took office

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Awww you upset about Hillary ? Typical don't be so insecure.   The only issue trump confronts is himself.    

I had first stopped reading his post after the first sentence as he is off the reaily chart with no apparent way back.

Now that I finished I was correctly assured of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Can you imagine if Hillary did half the things donnie did ?she would have already been executed/lynched.

no, she get a pass just like she did over her emails and funding the Russian collusion hoax. Same as Biden over the documents he had and Hunters laptop. the Dems always do get a pass, Pelosi and her blatant insider trading. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Without making predictions, I look on Ms. Harris a bit like Harry Truman. Nobody in 1944 Democratic hierarchy liked the current VP and, just looking at FDR, everyone knew he was on his last legs. Truman turned out to be the guy  everyone disliked the least.

And Truman just ranked #7 on the Siena list of greatest Presidents.

different generation with totally different backgrounds, experience.  Ms. Harris  never even had to compete for her positions as her handler decided the positions for her in and out of office.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Only weighing in at all out of esteem for Walker.

Ive checked out. Like I said to my wife’s kid:

” Why can’t you be the kind of retard who’s an inspiration, like being in the special oympics or something, instead of just an evil, stupid retard? People toss the odd candy bar at the sweet kind of retard and pretend the store is closed when the evil kind turns up”.

And thus I conclude my TrumpTrash analysis till after the election.

17 hours ago, jackson2513 said:

Suggest you read some of her history.  She was a "kept" woman,

her  positions in and out of office were decided for her by her

sponsor a made politico in Calf.  Listen to her speeches and then

if that doesn't confirm how educated or not she is then you too may

not be that educated.  To be President of the US one has to be

selected by the BIG $$$$ corporations/people, and they select

someone that will follow through on promises to cut the taxes of the

richest corporations and those owners - TRUMP did that already and

says he will cut their taxes again when he wins.  They continue pouring

money into his re-election campaign chest!  My opinion is that not only

the US but the world will lose in November if any of those candidates

win.  Seeing all the current economic reports, it might not make any

difference anyway who wins as we all will suffer greatly,  except us in

paradise.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tmax said:

Criticizing Biden for completely <deleted> up the border is not "slander, lies, and insults" it's simply facts. We have random people from South American, Africa, China, and the Middle East invading the southern border. No one knows who these people even are and Biden is doing nothing but give them free stuff and bus them to NYC. This is why Trump is going to win in 2024.

Under Trump, illegal immigration increased. During his four years he accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of reducing illegal immigration into the US. That's a proven track record of incompetence.. What's happening now, again, is that the maga-republicans in Congress are blocking any attempts to get anything done about the border, probably to give Trump talking points for his campaign.. Biden did not **** up the border as you say, he inherited the problem from those before him.

Edited by Excogitator
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Under Trump, illegal immigration increased. During his four years he accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of reducing illegal immigration into the US. That's a proven track record of incompetence.. What's happening now, again, is that the maga-republicans in Congress are blocking any attempts to get anything done about the border, probably to give Trump talking points for his campaign.. Biden did not **** up the border as you say, he inherited the problem from those before him.

How did he do absolutely nothing? The funding for the Border wall was not granted so there was nothing he could do.  After January 2019 the Remain in Mexico policy was added. When Trump left office illegal alien encounters were at all time low. Illegal immigration is peaking under Biden. Remain in Mexico makes more sense than catch and release

immigration.jpg

• Thanks 1