How Much of a trumper are You?

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Look who started it.

imagine how long the OP would be if the thread was....

here's all the times biden has mumbled and fumbled like an old senile fool. there would be a gargantuan list of quotes.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Man, this prediction has aged badly, huh?

I have been reading all the press and that is a hell of an understatement. Sarah Palin 2024

Poof just like that. Trump is a funny guy though and makes terrible choices.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

.....And then she went on a mafia vendetta killing rampage and also offed her goat, likewise execution-style.

BUT: does her demented ruthlessness actually endear her to MAGA-land?

Very poss. It plays to the myth that lib-ruls are outa touch and "don't understand the hard choices of life on the farm" -actual, unironic quote.

She had an editor, she has political advisors. This was an audition tape for you-know-who.

9 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

.....And then she went on a mafia vendetta killing rampage and also offed her goat, likewise execution-style.

BUT: does her demented ruthlessness actually endear her to MAGA-land?

Very poss. It plays to the myth that lib-ruls are outa touch and "don't understand the hard choices of life on the farm" -actual, unironic quote.

She had an editor, she has political advisors. This was an audition tape for you-know-who.

I saw this earlier:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-makes-scary-example-051921962.html

On 4/12/2024 at 4:01 AM, Excogitator said:

Wars under Trump:

In 2018 a large regional war involving Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan started.

In 2020 Armenia and Azerbajan went to war

Also in 2020 Western Sahara and Morocco went to war

There were several clashes between Israel and Gaza in the trump years

Ongoing wars in Afganistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia

Many smaller civil wars and conflicts.

Trump gave 3-4 billion dollar in military aid to Israel and Netanyahoo every year during his term. Many of these weapons were used in the clashes with Gaza and in the current war.

Trumps governent also 'benefited from war' as you say, selling huge amounts of weapons to among others Saudi Arabia, who used them on Yemen.

I think you know that he meant "how many wars did Trump start".

His support of israel is my only disappointment with Trump.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think you know that he meant "how many wars did Trump start".

His support of israel is my only disappointment with Trump.

No, this guy Neeranam tried to paint a picture of Trump as a 'president of peace', and Biden as a 'president of war', when in fact, the world experienced severeal new wars erupting on both their watches, but neither of them started any wars themselves.

That's your only disappointment with Trump? 

You're not disappointed that under Trump the economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased to 6.3%. Illegal immigration increased. The murder rate rose to the highest level since 1997. The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million. The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion, and also under trump, his billionaire buddies received vast handouts and tax-cuts and increased their wealth by 1 trillion, while ordinary Americans' disposable income fell..?

Or how about his criminal mismanagement of covid (chlorine anyone?) Leading to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths..

Edited by Excogitator
  • Agree 2

On 4/28/2024 at 9:57 PM, stoner said:

imagine how long the OP would be if the thread was....

here's all the times biden has mumbled and fumbled like an old senile fool. there would be a gargantuan list of quotes.

The irony of Trump labeling Biden "Sleepy Joe" has come back to haunt him, as he repeatedly falls asleep during the hush money trial. Karma.

• Agree 2