How Much of a trumper are You?

2 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I vote a straight Democrat ticket. No one named Trump will EVER get my vote.

Congratulations, the party of Jim Crow and the KKK. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, charleskerins said:

criticism is not a fact it is an opinion     the Capitol was invaded on 1/6/24      the president was right down the street what did he to to protect it -nothing      that's a fact

Huh? I said they are criticizing Biden for something factual . It's a fact that Biden has made a mess of the Southern border.

The Capitol was not "invaded" on 6/1/24. It was a riot that got out of hand over the 2020 election results fraud due to mail in ballots. Another nuanced topic that you probably do not understand

No need to conflate the border with random illegal aliens getting free passage and what happened January 6th.

Edited by tmax
  • Confused 3
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

As stated earlier, Trump better for USA ... BUT .. not for me

Biden administration has been very good to me, not USA though

Trump ... income/purchasing power ... FLAT

Biden ...  income/purchasing power ... 39.8%

(17.8% + 22%)

biden vs trump.jpg

Edited by KhunLA

3 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Frank. As all oil companies will sell their products to the highest bidder, no matter where, US oil/petrol prices follow the world market.

Even before his planned invasion of Ukraine, Putin started limiting the supply of oil and gas to Europe, and when it became a full scale invasion, oil prices, as we know, skyrocketed worldwide.

The West eventually managed to stabilise the market, very much due to the US ramping up oil production to record levels, and the Biden admin cleverly selling SPR-oil when prices were high, and then repurchasing when prices were low.

Prices, though stabilised, have yet to come down to pre-war levels, because of the still ongoing Ukraine war and sanctions against russia, as well as the current renewed violence in the middle east..

That's hilarious. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

As stated earlier, Trump better for USA ... BUT .. not for me

Biden administration has been very good to me, not USA though

Trump ... income/purchasing power ... FLAT

Biden ...  income/purchasing power ... 38%

biden vs trump.jpg

That's even more hilarious. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's even more hilarious. 

Did an edit while you were typing, and still got 2024 to add to it:

"Biden ...  income/purchasing power ... 39.8%

(17.8% + 22%)"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

Did an edit while you were typing, and still got 2024 to add to it:

"Biden ...  income/purchasing power ... 39.8%

(17.8% + 22%)"

Are SS COLAs not just inflation adjustments?

Why not throw in the weak baht and call it 50% even.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I find it strange that no anti-Gay posts are tolerated here, yet anti-Biden posts are welcome. Make up your mind what you stand for.

I don't think Biden is gay. A pedophile maybe, did they ever get that diary verified and published?

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Frankie it wasn't a hoax  but your talking point are straight outta newsmax?  Breitbart?   

"G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry."      see they colluded with the Russians        traitors

Special counsel that found nothing, Clinton and the DNC fine for illegally funding the phony "Steele Dossier"

More Kool-aide?

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Putin started limiting the supply of oil and gas

The North Stream pipeline says no to that statement. The opposite is true. Germany would have flourished if it had Germany First politicians and not some random school dropouts getting paid by various foreign 'NGOs'.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

From October to December 2021, Gazprom sent 24 percent less gas to the EU than in the same period in 2020. The uncertainty ahead of winter caused never-before-seen price spikes on EU gas trading markets, going from less than €15 per megawatt-hour (MWh) in January to a year-end record of €180/MWh.

Here, that's missing from the 'story' you copy-pasted:

"According to the European Commission's official gas market reports, in 2021 Gazprom supplied 137 billion cubic meters (bcm) of gas via pipeline to EU countries. That's 7 percent more than in 2020."

I wonder what the reason was..., I remember, wasn't there something? Oh, right.

"The fact Russia’s Gazprom has also failed to book additional gas transit capacity via Ukraine to European destinations for October has led some to accuse the Kremlin of manipulating a crisis."

Russia didn't want to continue paying the transit prices to the Ukraine and wanted to get the North Stream 2 actually going to deliver even more than ever before.

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Frankie it wasn't a hoax  but your talking point are straight outta newsmax?  Breitbart?   

"G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry."      see they colluded with the Russians        traitors

did Trump face any charges of collusion or receive any conviction?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Here, that's missing from the 'story' you copy-pasted:

"According to the European Commission's official gas market reports, in 2021 Gazprom supplied 137 billion cubic meters (bcm) of gas via pipeline to EU countries. That's 7 percent more than in 2020."

I wonder what the reason was..., I remember, wasn't there something? Oh, right.

"The fact Russia’s Gazprom has also failed to book additional gas transit capacity via Ukraine to European destinations for October has led some to accuse the Kremlin of manipulating a crisis."

Russia didn't want to continue paying the transit prices to the Ukraine and wanted to get the North Stream 2 actually going to deliver even more than ever before.

That the Keystone XL pipeline was cancelled, and the Nord Stream 2 project sanctioned by the US (both in 2021) did not help anything. 

• Agree 1