90 Day walk through

Thailand

Don't know if already posted but next to the drive through window is another window where you "walk through" your submission.

Obviously you will need your paperwork in order to use both drive and walk through.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thailand said:

...Obviously you will need your paperwork in order to use both drive and walk through.

At the drive-through, all you need to present is your passport and a completed TM47 form.  I presume (but don't know) that it's the same for those walking up to the window you mention.

• Confused 1

Yeah but those walk in windows really slow down the drive throughs....Fair is fair as scooters can't drive through.... 

Sometimes agencies will funnel 4-5 or more people to the walk in line....I got stuck behind a pushy agent & 6 or 7 people she guided to the window then jambed their paperwork through one by one..... A couple of them had something incomplete & then corrected and resubmitted as I tried to remain calm.....

Edited by pgrahmm

3 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Yeah but those walk in windows really slow down the drive throughs....Fair is fair as scooters can't drive through.... 

Sometimes agencies will funnel 4-5 or more people to the walk in line....I got stuck behind a pushy agent & 6 or 7 people she guided to the window then jambed their paperwork through one by one..... A couple of them had something incomplete & then corrected and resubmitted as I tried to remain calm.....

Scooters can drive through, I did  it several times.

btw, people on foot have the same rights as people in cars. If the agent brought 6 people in a van, wouldn't it be the same issue?

8 hours ago, sherwood said:

Seems a bit archaic, haven't seen a TM47 form in five or more years in Korat.

Must be a lot of rif-raf up that way.555

For 90 days Chang Mai offers drive through, walk through, main office , post, online- not exactly archaic?

Yes, drive through , walk through requires passport and completed TM47.