The juristic girl said I’m not allowed to clean my house!

1 minute ago, simon43 said:

[quote]

they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out..

[/quote]

Nope - they are watching YOU.  Every other Westerner is getting on with their life and don't seem to have the bizarre problems that you raise in your many posts 🙂

are they as nosey about foreigners in Laos as they are here mate?

regards,

bob.

Just now, Lacessit said:

The flaw in Bob's OP is when the girl asked if he was Thai. She could not pick a round-eye?

I speak near perfect Thai, that is why she asked.

Then when I said no she switched to broken English.

regards,

bob.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gecko123 said:

It's not good clean harmless fun if his fictitious stories regularly cast Thais and Thailand in an unfairly unflattering light. It's also not good clean harmless fun if his fictitious stories dispirit the expat community and encourage foreigners to adopt an unduly negative attitude towards Thais and Thailand. 

Lol, this is like one of the most innocent examples compared to real life daily things that happen. I would be the least worried about the comedian fiction from Bob.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Can't really see any other way to view them.

I personally haven’t had a positive interaction with a local for years now.

Since before covid.

Is it all my fault?

regards,

bob.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I personally haven’t had a positive interaction with a local for years now.

Since before covid.

Is it all my fault?

regards,

bob.

Yes it is....   given the attitudes you display on this forum, I'm 100% sure the negative experiences you encounter are self generated.

I rarely encounter a negative interaction with any Thai people, thats not to suggest a negative interaction never happens, but a negative encounter is not an common experience.

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't really see any other way to view them.

Myopia and bias are difficult to overcome for those so cerebrally challenged they are irreparably blinded by their own ignorance. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What is a "Juristic Girl" ? ,  Build a higher fence ,to keep Thai's out your business ,

Aren't the juristic people the ones who run condos?  Perhaps Bob lives in some sort of managed gated community?  Or that's just a word that he heard somewhere so he added it to the story?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimjim1 said:

Ask her to put it in writing and then post it here so we know it is not bs

I’m telling you that this is what happened.

that is enough to confirm it isn’t BS.

regards,

bob.

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The fact that it is you telling us, Bob, confirms a grade A1 degree of utter bu!!shi££ery !!!   

how does it?

do you apply that same logic to yourself?

regards,

bob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zhounan said:

Bob, we're all here to know one thing: was the juristic girl pretty or not?

couldn’t tell, the moody cow had her mask on!!

much love,

BOB.

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2024 at 10:57 AM, bob smith said:

I just want to know if it is legal to clean my house or not!

I have been told today that I can’t do it without a work permit.

regards,

bob.

Technically the juristic girl is correct. I knew a farang several years ago who was painting the boundary fence to his property who was arrested and deported for working without a permit. Even after being able to prove to the police that it was his residence it made no difference. He was also given the taking work off a Thai explanation as well as the no work permit line. 

Now I do know that he was not popular with the Thais in his neighborhood because of his superiority attitude towards them, and it's a certainty one of the locals reported him.

So I would suggest you be on your very best behavior instead of your what appears to be usual attitude towards Thais otherwise you might find yourself in the same position.

I would also agree with others on here that your post is just another one of your delusional troll posts.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

I would also agree with others on here that your post is just another one of your delusional troll posts.

why are you replying then?

BOB.

On 4/11/2024 at 10:49 AM, bob smith said:

it’s very strange behavior and is making me nervous about cleaning my house in the future.

am I allowed to wash my own clothes or do I need to get the mrs to do that as well?

where does this madness end?

bob.

It's BS. I painted the rice barn in my back garden 5 years ago when coincidentally 4 IO officers came round checking visas, they were impressed with my work, my missus told them that I had been on the roof that morning cleaning the rain gutters, one of the officers (20 years younger than me) said he could use me at his house as he wasn't fit enough for that type of work. However this is Isaan, things seem to be more relaxed here and nobody gives a $hit what I do, especially in a farming village. During the harvest I am also in the fields helping out, nobody has ever said a word. 

• Like 2