The juristic girl said I’m not allowed to clean my house!

1 hour ago, marin said:

bob, you wake up each day with a new "tall tale" that is more outrageous than the one before. You have not been travelling you have been posting on here non stop since your return from your short flounce. What a bunch of BS this one is though. Anyone who has lived here for any length of time at all will know what part of your body you are talking out of. 

You're a stick in the mud, a party popper.

I like Bob's daily/bi-daily story telling, funny stuff.

Don't be too critical, too serious on Bob's postings, these forums, you'll find 80% of the comments/postings are made up.

Bob's nonsense, his creative writing, fiction, it's fun reading. 

I do wish he wouldn't be so negative though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You are a farang, so technically you're supposed to live here with the wallet in your hand.

I, for example, pay a Thai to open my bottle every time I take a sip of water.

If I were you Bob I'd put the hard word on her. Either you'd offend her and she would never come back again or you'd be on a steady " juicy fruit " it would certainly save you wasting your time in Aseannow.

1 hour ago, nikmar said:

I massaged my own neck the other day on the sky train as I had slept awkwardly and had problems moving my head. Im now worried that i may have the authorities knocking. Massage is work for Thai people!!

i still love you Bob - keep the posts coming, mate.

I choked my own chicken today, but now that I've read bob's post, I guess I'll need to hire a Thai citizen to do it.  Think I'll ask bob's juristic girl to do the work.  🐔

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

I came back home early this morning and noticed that the yard was a bit messy so i got the broom out and started sweeping.

About 10 minutes later I heard a noise from over my fence.

it was the juristic gir

Houses don't have juristic person's!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, marin said:

bob you obviously dont live in a gated muban as just last week you were complaining about a bum peeing on your gate. So why would a simple townhouse down a soi have a juristic person? I think your neighbor who does like like you is playing with your head. 

Nah you are simply making this up as you do 99% of the stuff you post.

We ALL know Bob tells porky pies. Live and let live. There are plenty of bored members who enjoy bs'ing with him. Have you never sat at a bar telling tales that couldn't possibly be true but no way to refute them?

Bottom line, if you don't have anything nice to say, then scroll on by.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
13 minutes ago, bob smith said:

houses in moo bahns do!

bob.

Just not true, housing committee + maybe an office girl.

What is the difference between a Juristic Committee and a Housing committee ??

The rolls seem exactly the same - In our Moo-baan we pay a per sqm (land) rate and that goes towards the upkeep, pool area, gym, rubbish collection etc and security guards. 

Residents can be voted into the 'committee' 

There is an office in the Moo-Ban in which a number of people work (about 4 ppl I think).

^ To me the bottom line is call out bob on the tall tales he spins. Especially if he adds Thai characters that dont exist to his stories. You of course are entitled to your opinion as am I. Bob lives on a remote fringe of Thai society and in reality has little to no idea what is really going on. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

We ALL know Bob tells porky pies. Live and let live.

Porky pies is putting it lightly - incessant bull s£!tting is more accurate...  

Live and let live - agreed... but Bob enters the fray with posts designed to deliberately trigger a response....   

I reckon its about time Bob starts wearing a body cam....  

There are plenty of bored members who enjoy bs'ing with him. Have you never sat at a bar telling tales that couldn't possibly be true but no way to refute them?

Nope... But I'm sure people believe your Special Services tales.... :giggle:

Bottom line, if you don't have anything nice to say, then scroll on by.

Agreed...  But, its sometimes so easy to bite at the repetitive constant BS'ing.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

I am currently staying at my main house with mrs. smith.

we have just arrived back after a nice little vacation touring around Thailand.

I came back home early this morning and noticed that the yard was a bit messy so i got the broom out and started sweeping.

it was the juristic girl,

she said hello and asked me if I was thai.

I said no,

she then said in broken english, ‘oh i'm so sorry but you cannot be working here’

I said i'm not working i'm cleaning my house.

to which she replied, that under thai law that is classed as work and I cannot do it without a work permit.

she said that they offer cleaning services in the project and I was stealing jobs from a Thai.

so I said what happens if I spill some coffee on the floor, can I mop it up or do I have to call a thai to come to do it?

she just smiled and walked away..

I was stunned.

she said that if i didn't stop immediately she would take a photo and send it to the head office.

I reluctantly stopped and went to make a brew inside.

is she correct in what she is saying?

under thai law is it illegal for a foreigner to clean his own house and the land that it sits on?

it’s absolute madness imo.

they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out..

regards,

bob.

bull<deleted>

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

I am currently staying at my main house with mrs. smith.

we have just arrived back after a nice little vacation touring around Thailand.

it was the juristic girl,

she said hello and asked me if I was thai.

I said no,

she then said in broken english, ‘oh i'm so sorry but you cannot be working here’

I said i'm not working i'm cleaning my house.

to which she replied, that under thai law that is classed as work and I cannot do it without a work permit.

she said that they offer cleaning services in the project and I was stealing jobs from a Thai.

so I said what happens if I spill some coffee on the floor, can I mop it up or do I have to call a thai to come to do it?

she just smiled and walked away..

I was stunned.

she said that if i didn't stop immediately she would take a photo and send it to the head office.

I reluctantly stopped and went to make a brew inside.

is she correct in what she is saying?

under thai law is it illegal for a foreigner to clean his own house and the land that it sits on?

it’s absolute madness imo.

they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out..

regards,

bob.

She is just wanting the OP to hire her to do the work. There is nothing in Thai law to stop anyone cleaning their own yard. I did loads of work outside the family house, including fencing, concrete work and laying a paver patio. I also did the plumbing and the electrical work. When there was a flood I was outside on the public road digging a drain while the local officials watched, and after a storm I helped clean up. Never a problem.

Just don't do it in a business.

• Thanks 1