Are you struggling in Thailand?

Celsius

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am struggling in Australia. Cold, and expensive. Two weeks to go, and I will be back in Thailand.

People are really struggling here. Rental costs have skyrocketed.

do you have tents like in Canada?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

Like.....are you short on cash?

If you are short of cash you can get a job working for a Pimp, soi 6, become a bar manager. 

Beg for lady drinks, you'll make a fortune. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 2

"if you can't find decent occupation in Thailand providing decent income than there's something very wrong with you" <<< I've been told by Ludwig von Y. some 1998 and everyday I can see that he was goddam right! saying that

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

"if you can't find decent occupation in Thailand providing decent income than there's something very wrong with you" <<< I've been told by Ludwig von Y. some 1998 and everyday I can see that he was goddam right! saying that

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Back in 1998, you could also stay in Thailand long term on a dozen visa dodges and programs that just don't work today. 

Unless you have a WP, there's no telling when they'll start cracking down on whatever "occupation" you choose.  I suspect the 700+ foreigners they caught out recently on Phuket thought they were safe... 

And let's see what happens when the Revenue Department has some incentive to scrutinize money coming into Thailand at tax time in 2025.

• Agree 1

I made 

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Anyone I know who is living on 40k a month, is watching every baht they spend. And that is no fun, unless you are a monk like soul, or you are happy with a very simple life. 

I made 40,000 in interest the other day without even getting out my bed!!

much love,

BOB.