Joe Biden expects Iran to attack Israel 'sooner than later'

Social Media

30 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

It's not going anywhere is it 🤔

No, but how is it going to get to you from the Gulf, if it's a disaster zone? You better hope your country has enough of the stuff and the greenies allow it to be extracted.

12 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

As usual started by the Israelis! All because 'bibi' needs to keep his job and avoid his well deserved reckoning. Good on the Iranians. 

Tying to re write history there , this began on October 7 th when the Palestinians funded by Iran attacked Israel 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

Why should the world have to undergo yet another war just so 'bibi'  doesnt get prosecuted? Dont deflect and please answer my question.

Because israel has some mysterious hold over the US which means they can do anything and the US will cover for them. I wish I knew what that hold is, but I can only guess.

It used to be said that certain powerful nutters in the US wanted to keep israel in existence as they believe that Armageddon will happen there, but I haven't heard that for a while. IMO it's more likely that they give US politicians lots of money to keep supporting israel. I just don't know the truth.

BTW, the present situation with a possible ME war is very reminiscent of the conditions for Armageddon, but the Anti Christ has yet to make an appearance, so we may be OK for a while.

• Agree 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

To whom are you asking that question ?

Generally of course. The Iranians have long exercised 'Strategic patience', yet 'bibi' wants a war to save his own skin. I guess he is still hung  up about Entebbe 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

Generally of course. The Iranians have long exercised 'Strategic patience', yet 'bibi' wants a war to save his own skin. I guess he is still hung  up about Entebbe 

The whole conflict isn't a about Netanyahu wanting to keep his job 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When half the cabinet there thinks the earth is only 4000 years old and Noahs Ark is not literal. And these idiots hold sway? Tell me I am wrong.

That is the Christian and Muslim belief as well , its not just Jews who believe that 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

That is the Christian and Muslim belief as well , its not just Jews who believe that 

I know, yet they are not the people assassinating people with impunity. Bibi wanted a war and now he has got one. As usual Biden will talk with him. Same same. What a prick.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, but how is it going to get to you from the Gulf, if it's a disaster zone? You better hope your country has enough of the stuff and the greenies allow it to be extracted.

I think oil and trade routes will be secondary, exterminating tyrannical turbans will come first hopefully 🤔 

• Like 1

I know, yet they are not the people assassinating people with impunity. Bibi wanted a war and now he has got one. As usual Biden will talk with him. Same same. What a prick.

Have you forgotten about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars ?

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

I think oil and trade routes will be secondary, exterminating tyrannical turbans will come first hopefully 🤔 

How about exterminating all tyrannical people, even ones that wear different headware than turbans?

I'd go along with that.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How about exterminating all tyrannical people, even ones that wear different headware than turbans?

I'd go along with that.

Are you not looking at Iran being the axis within the axis of evil? Turban wearing Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a religious psychopath with a toxic hand in all terror around the globe who hangs his own people on ridiculous whims.

One thing is for 1 million percent sure he will be meeting his virgins at warp speed god speed Israel and the west.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Tidal wave said:

Are you not looking at Iran being the axis within the axis of evil? Turban wearing Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a religious psychopath with a toxic hand in all terror around the globe who hangs his own people on ridiculous whims.

One thing is for 1 million percent sure he will be meeting his virgins at warp speed god speed Israel and the west.  

During my lifetime there have been tyrants that make him look like a boy scout, and almost all died of natural causes.

If looking for the axis of evil, there is plenty of evil on the planet and some of it is closer to you than you might like to admit.

I can even think of an evil man that has the support of a great many world leaders, but if we want justice in this existence, we'll be waiting for it a very long time ( as it's never going to happen ).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

During my lifetime there have been tyrants that make him look like a boy scout, and almost all died of natural causes.

If looking for the axis of evil, there is plenty of evil on the planet and some of it is closer to you than you might like to admit.

I can even think of an evil man that has the support of a great many world leaders, but if we want justice in this existence, we'll be waiting for it a very long time ( as it's never going to happen ).

The axis of evil fails, you'll be very disappointed to hear. :thumbsup:

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says 99% of the 300 or so projectiles fired by Iran at Israel overnight were intercepted by air defenses.

He says Iran launched 170 drones at Israel, and not one entered Israeli airspace. They were all downed outside of the country's borders by Israel and its allies.

Another 30 cruise missiles were launched, and not a single one entered Israeli airspace, he says. 25 of them were downed by the Israeli Air Force, according to Hagari.

In addition, Hagari says Iran fired 120 ballistic missiles at Israel. Some of the missiles managed to bypass Israel's defenses, hitting the Nevatim Airbase in southern Israel.

Hagari says slight damage was caused to infrastructure at Nevatim, but the airbase is running as usual. 

Additionally, he says a handful of drones and missiles were launched from Iraq and Yemen amid the attack, although none entered Israeli airspace.

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

It seems to be OK with the USA for Israel to attack Iran in a third country, but NOT OK for Iran to retaliate. Double standards anyone?

All Iran needs to do is keep threating Israel, thus keeping them on a costly high alert, without actually doing anything.

From the BBC News website this morning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-68737710?src_origin=BBCS_BBC

Probably not the smartest thing that Iran could have done.

I wonder if Iran or the USA will follow up on it?

On 4/13/2024 at 1:24 PM, billd766 said:

It seems to be OK with the USA for Israel to attack Iran in a third country, but NOT OK for Iran to retaliate. Double standards anyone>

All Iran needs to do is keep threating Israel, thus keeping them on a costly high alert, without actually doing anything.

Nothing I can possibly add to this statement.

"The logic of all those who have spent the past months demonstrating against Israel is that they are now delighted that Israel has been attacked by Iran. You end up supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the Taliban & Iran. If that's you look at yourself." 

{Effie Deans}

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1