Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Joe Biden expects Iran to attack Israel 'sooner than later'

Social Media

Just now, stevenl said:

Disagreeing with Israel's actions doesn't equate supporting Hamas or anyone else involved.

The fact of the matter is if there were no Jewish involvement there would be no interest at all, the antisemitics on here is all too obvious. No jews no news!

If you are disagreeing with Israel defending itself and trying to stop another 7/10....you are part of the problem!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The fact of the matter is if there were no Jewish involvement there would be no interest at all, the antisemitics on here is all too obvious. No jews no news!

If you are disagreeing with Israel defending itself and trying to stop another 7/10....you are part of the problem!

Here we go again, trying to accuse posters of anti-Semitism.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Here we go again, trying to accuse posters of anti-Semitism.

One of your lot has just had a post removed for saying Jews have big noses, many have outed themselves steven, there is a vein of nastiness in some of the pro Hamas mob!

Just now, Wobblybob said:

One of your lot has just had a post removed for saying Jews have big noses, many have outed themselves steven, there is a vein of nastiness in some of the pro Hamas mob!

I am not part of a lot nor do I think there is a pro Hamas mob.

And I am not getting into discussing removed posts.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I am not part of a lot nor do I think there is a pro Hamas mob.

And I am not getting into discussing removed posts.

Don't be so bashful, you are you know. 😂😂😂

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Nothing I can possibly add to this statement.

"The logic of all those who have spent the past months demonstrating against Israel is that they are now delighted that Israel has been attacked by Iran. You end up supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the Taliban & Iran. If that's you look at yourself." 

{Effie Deans}

Just waiting for them to shout about how Irans  indiscriminate bombing is a war crime 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There has been extreme Anti Semitism on here , Jews controlling  the Worlds media and the Worlds  money , Jew starting WW2 , Jews NOT being Gods chosen people , more as well .

Deleted it myself for trolling 🙂

As far as I know, not by Stevenl.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

From the BBC News website this morning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-68737710?src_origin=BBCS_BBC

Probably not the smartest thing that Iran could have done.

I wonder if Iran or the USA will follow up on it?

Iranian leaders had no choice IMO. Had they not done anything the people would have been "restless".

They did the least they could that seemed like a big deal, but isn't. They gave the US advance warning, and only sent about 300 aircraft, which the israeli air defenses easily countered.

Had they wanted to do some real damage, they would have sent 3,000 in waves a few minutes apart, so the israeli air defenses would have been exhausted, and the following missiles would have got through.

Perhaps destruction of every illegal settlement in the West Bank might have been a lesson to israel, but they didn't do that.

The israelis are crowing that they "defeated" the attack, but it was a Clayton's attack IMO.

For sure the israelis don't like it when they get a bit of push back. They liked being the big bully in the schoolyard, but someone finally gave them a poke in the nose, and proved that israel is vulnerable, after all.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just putting that up without explanation makes it pointless, but perhaps there wasn't really an explanation, and you just want to be controversial.

LOL.

I have stated my opinion on this many times - Gaza and Palestine are 2 different cultures, and will never successfully operate under a single government.

• Sad 1