ASEAN NOW to be purchased by The Thaiger?

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Another toxic forum full of grumpy old men !!

So how do I find it. Googled TD and got 4..k all.

Ah, got there, Teak Door...I won't bother.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many new young members do we have here who like to participate in a positive way?

amen brother...i blame it on rock and roll and vaping!    no respect for us elders! 🙂 carry on good sir!(krup)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

amen brother...i blame it on rock and roll and vaping!    no respect for us elders! 🙂 carry on good sir!(krup)

Hey, didn't we elders invent Rock & Roll?

21 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Ah, got there, Teak Door...I won't bother.

And you can make up your mind in 7 minutes and that's including the search time? Go 8888 yerself. Best forum out there, including Thaiger. Thaiger will go down the same road as AN.

While some may argue that <URL Automatically Removed> is a little outdated, it remains popular amongst ex-pats in Thailand. In fact, the website has over 27,707 members, 126,259 threads and 3,608,595 posts, attesting to how in-demand it is.

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gsxrnz said:

It's a steal at 3M baht. 🤪

https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/aseannow.com/

How much is aseannow.com worth?

In this section, you can find the estimated website value for aseannow.com in US Dollars. We calculate it based on our estimation for daily, monthly, and annual revenue. You can view these revenue figures in the next section.

Worth Of Web Rank is a score to compare a website with the best websites in the world.

Data

Estimated worth of this website:

$23,590,000

Yeah, that would be about right

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Estimated worth of this website:

$23,590,000

You could buy like 250 condos and rent them out for 10,000B+/month for $23mil  USD. How much revenue does this website generate per month? I doubt it's anywhere near that but what do I know.

It's not gonna save the forum, it will collapse all together with the thaiger then over time. It surprises me though, they must be super inefficient or incompetent, if it is not possible to run this website profitable with all the ad income. Most things on this forum can be automated. Same as coconut Bangkok already stopped too.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

You could buy like 250 condos and rent them out for 10,000B+/month for $23mil  USD. How much revenue does this website generate per month? I doubt it's anywhere near that but what do I know.

I did put a 🤪in my TIC observation.

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

If new owners want to do a good thing it is to DELETE the super ugly aseannow domain name and revert back to thaivisa.com

And go bust again???

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Just in from Social Media.......

**Mystery Mega-Deal: Who Bought ASEAN NOW?**

In a shocking twist of events, the popular online forum ASEAN NOW has possibly been taken over or bought by a group of eclectic entities including Teak Door, Pattaya Addicts, Thaiger, Stickman, and a few others. The digital landscape of Southeast Asia may never be the same!

Speculation runs rampant as to who the true mastermind behind this acquisition is. Could it be the forum's enigmatic founder, George, who is rumored to have bought back the site he founded two decades ago? Or is it a shadowy coalition of rival forums staging a dramatic coup?

George, who has been seen sporting a mysterious cloak and twirling a sinister mustache in recent weeks, has been tight-lipped about his potential involvement in the takeover. Fans of the forum are holding their breath, eager to see how this high-stakes drama unfolds.

Some sources claim George might be plotting to combine all the forums into one mega-platform, complete with augmented reality features, virtual reality hangouts, and even an intergalactic chatroom! Stay tuned for more updates on this thrilling saga!

I suspect you are quite close to the truth. An excellent piece of prose, by the way. 🖕

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Thumbs Up 2