MoD accused of ‘go-slow’ with half of £900m Ukraine fund unused

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

So are you saying that is the reason we should allow the Russians to murder, rape and torture the Ukrainians, because if it is that is not a very nice way to look at Russia's illegal occupation now is it. 

Nobody is denying there wasn't any corruption but they wasn't even in the same league as Russia, Zelensky is doing what he can to clean up the country, but these things are not immediate. But to use it as an excuse to defame the USA is despicable.

Who said anything about allowing them to invade, rape and murder, all Im saying based on earlier pist, where delays of support could be because of making sure weapons and funds reaching where it is needed and not in hands of corrupt ministers or organizations. 

God sake, 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

You just have an awful habit of making excuses for these brutal regimes, maybe you don't realise when you put your words down?

You see what you want to see, and have no problem with defending war crimes as long it fits your narrative. 

World politics and execute power, you know nothing about, and know little about history as well.

Again, two evil, doesnt make one good, 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

You see what you want to see, and have no problem with defending war crimes as long it fits your narrative. 

World politics and execute power, you know nothing about, and know little about history as well.

Another thing, should not be necessary to condem Hamas and Russia innevery post, because what they do is war crimes, and I have no need to explain that every time. It is self explaining, but you like to twist my opinions so it fits your opinion of me. 

Well, I could not care less what you think of me, I know perfectly well where I stand, and what I stand for, and I know the history who brought me to my wealth and my freedom. It havent come easy, or for free. 

I have served my duty in army, and if I was called out, I would had fight for my freedom same as many of my friends have done. I was lucky, I didnt have to. 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Again your post is gibberish, I am the one that is defending Ukraines right to remain a sovereign country, I am the one that is concerned that Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation, you are the one making excuses why we shouldn't help people being massacred etc. You cannot honestly believe the nonsense you write.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Another thing, should not be necessary to condem Hamas and Russia innevery post, because what they do is war crimes, and I have no need to explain that every time. It is self explaining, but you like to twist my opinions so it fits your opinion of me. 

Well, I could not care less what you think of me, I know perfectly well where I stand, and what I stand for, and I know the history who brought me to my wealth and my freedom. It havent come easy, or for free. 

I have served my duty in army, and if I was called out, I would had fight for my freedom same as many of my friends have done. I was lucky, I didnt have to. 

You are arguing with yourself now! Nurse

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, sungod said:

Thats the way it is being used, just that we are not in direct conflict. It's smart.

Not for the British army. The UK is very poorly equipped right now. Any cash for defence should go to the UK military and not to other countries.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/25/2024 at 7:29 PM, Photoguy21 said:

Not for the British army. The UK is very poorly equipped right now. Any cash for defence should go to the UK military and not to other countries.

Agree 100%. Since BAOR ended the British military has been run down to the point it can't get an aircraft carrier to the Red sea ( or it couldn't- that may have changed, but there is nothing on the news about the Clayton's naval force the US was trying to cobble together. Seems that the Houthis and the Red Sea thing has just vanished into news oblivion, poof.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2024 at 1:39 PM, Wobblybob said:

Insulting other posters is the best you have got when you have lost the debate, I cannot even remember you being correct on any debate, when you support terrorists you are on a hiding to nothing.🥴

Edited

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Edited

This for the typewriter warriors who most likely never experienced a physical threat or challenge in their life, or any carnage seeing dead people dead of violence. 

Putin and Hamas is using the same tools, rhetoric and politics any country have used as single nation or in allied special operations, war on terror, or just interventions because they loosing valuable trade deals and connections because of regime changes. 

Manipulated, sponsored terror groups with best intentions world wide, and thats why Putin Succeeding in Moscow so far. 

It is just common sense.

On 4/24/2024 at 1:39 PM, Wobblybob said:

Insulting other posters is the best you have got when you have lost the debate, I cannot even remember you being correct on any debate, when you support terrorists you are on a hiding to nothing.🥴

And you Wobblybob, continue to give me characteristics I do not have, and for then play the insulted and victim card! 

Logical explanations why things happening in the world politics, and why it can not be stopped, is a level to high for you, so easier to stick with your single gun and repeat propaganda without hesitstion or any risk. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

On 4/24/2024 at 6:25 PM, Wobblybob said:

Again your post is gibberish, I am the one that is defending Ukraines right to remain a sovereign country, I am the one that is concerned that Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation, you are the one making excuses why we shouldn't help people being massacred etc. You cannot honestly believe the nonsense you write.

What a load of B.s. You don’t even realise you are writing nonsense.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

What a load of B.s. You don’t even realise you are writing nonsense.

Keep repeating your nonsense and one day you might one day actually believe it yourself. When your argue for the tyrant aggressor you don't have a hope in hell of people taking you seriously and you leave yourself wide open to ridicule!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/24/2024 at 3:12 PM, VocalNeal said:

Let me see if I understand. Military professionals sworn to defend the country have been given some public funds by elected amateurs. Then these professionals have not given the funds to a third party who don't defend the country. 

They may have given others surplus old equipment they don't need anymore and will use the funds to replace the donated stuff with new stuff so they can defend the country?

IMO you have the right general explanation.

The majority of the NATO countries have already offloaded to Ukraine the bulk of old munitions and general equipment that has/had been their evidence of military preparedness.

Quoted expenditure values are more representative of replacement and upgraded equipment cost at home rather than actual money provided.

For many such countries retaining sufficient meaningful military supplies for own defense reaches a point where from a theoretical viewpoint further supplies to Ukraine prior to producing/purchasing new stock would be contrary to Military desires. The promises are ahead of prudent capacity.

Win or lose the Ukraine war has absorbed a massive amount of aged/obsolete material much to the advantage of arms manufacturers .

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Keep repeating your nonsense and one day you might one day actually believe it yourself. When your argue for the tyrant aggressor you don't have a hope in hell of people taking you seriously and you leave yourself wide open to ridicule!

Every unbiased, objective person in the world knows who the real aggressor is. Which country has the biggest military? Which country has invaded more countries than any others in the last 50 years? Which country has the most troops OUTSIDE of its borders? Which country spends more on its military than the next 5 or 6 countries COMBINED? Do I need to go on?

More than likely, you will have some nonsense reply like “you’re writing gibberish nonsense”.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Every unbiased, objective person in the world knows who the real aggressor is.

Points to note: You might not be the most biased Putin apologist on here but you're certainly in the top 1. That sentence is totally meaningless, false and misinformation. You make comments without any foundation whatsoever, basically you are wasting everybody's time with your playground posting. I can assure you that "Every unbiased, objective person in the world knows who the real aggressor is."  does know who the real aggressor is and that would be Russia, you know the one that invaded Ukraine for no reason whatsoever other than to land grab and to rape and kill its citizens.

What prevents someone like you to refuse to see reality, it is not difficult to understand......for most of us that is!

Don’t you ever take a break from AN?

Also, why the desperate need to try and prove me wrong incessantly? Must have been some playground trauma in your childhood.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Lost the argument......change tack. Don't like you drivel being addressed then don't post it!

I didn’t realise we were having an argument. I’m not interested in arguing with you, especially as you don’t have the capacity to accept that you might be wrong. I’m just posting my opinions, as I have the right to do, for those who are interested and open enough to consider an alternative viewpoint.

Please feel free to stop reading and responding to my posts. You don’t have the authority to tell me to stop posting, same as I don’t have the authority to command you to read my posts.

• Confused 3

51 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

That's correct you are posting your overly biased opinions which account for nothing, try posting facts for a change! 

You are embarrassing yourself with the nonsense you make up and couple that with blaming everyone for Russias illegal invasion of Ukraine, everyone but Russia that is!

Lol. You are a laugh a minute.

In any case, the conflict will soon be over, the victor will most likely be Russia in spite of the western claims that 90% of their army has been decimated and they are reduced to fighting with shovels. The sanctions have helped its economy grow faster than any other European country and whoever sabotaged the pipeline has caused energy costs in Europe to soar, negatively impacting their competitiveness in the world arena.

Confiscation of Russian assets is leading to quicker de-dollarisation and loss of confidence in the western financial systems. Treasury bonds are being dumped like hot potatoes, more and more trade deals are being done outside of the dollar. Worrying signs for US hegemony. Debt levels rising, tax payers will be hurting, particularly future generations. 

Biggest beneficiaries of this conflict are China and Russia. Oh, the irony lol.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1