Canadian National Arrested for Cocaine Possession and Illegally Working in Phuket

webfact

Why does the 'cop' have a print out copy of the money and the money? This makes no sense?

They got the money from the buyer of the drugs. Ok. So, then they printed a copy of the money? And present the money? What? 🤣

In that way, it looks like the cops bought the drugs from him because then they found the 2,000 at his location and had a printed copy of it to proof it was used to buy the drugs. Well, and then they charged him with selling the drugs without work permission 🤣.

Whatever, I guess.

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 6
  • Haha 1

"L" ........ He must have rocks in his head. He'd have been better off doing his selling in Canada (my home country) where all he would have got was a slap on the hand and back out on the street the next day, if not the same day. Maybe the competition here is too great for him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Patong, Phuket — A 41-year-old Canadian man was arrested in Patong, Phuket, for possessing ecstasy and cocaine and working without a work permit on April 19th, 2024.

The arrest was announced to the public by Patong police led by Pol. Col. Chalermchai Hirsawat, Superintendent of the Patong Police Station, on April 21st.

The arrest was the result of an undercover operation conducted by the Patong police. The suspect was apprehended at his hotel room on the Thawiwong Road in Patong, Phuket.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-04-22

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

Well, her life is done. 🙏

• Haha 2

Oh, a man from Canada that is...

No more such a thing as a Canadian man.

Surprised he/she is not wearing a burka, like they wear now in Canadian stores.

Would have made him/her more beautiful as a start....

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

sorry.

2 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Why does the 'cop' have a print out copy of the money and the money? This makes no sense?

They got the money from the buyer of the drugs. Ok. So, then they printed a copy of the money? And present the money? What? 🤣

In that way, it looks like the cops bought the drugs from him because then they found the 2,000 at his location and had a printed copy of it to proof it was used to buy the drugs. Well, and then they charged him with selling the drugs without work permission 🤣.

Whatever, I guess.

They copied the money before the UC used it so they had proof the money the suspect had was the same the UC used.

But it says they charged him with "possession of illegal drugs for personal use." - not with trafficking/selling drugs.

And they don't say what he was doing for the "working without a work permit" charge. 

Won't matter except for when he's sentenced. For that small amount, they'll probably just deport him after a couple weeks and blacklist him.

When he gets back to Canada the Police won't even look at him or, at worst, will guide him to the closest taxi stand with directions to the nearest Welfare office so he can get a wad of cash and free place to stay.

34 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

LOL! What bizarro Canada did you live in?

I detect a rather fragile specimen of masculinity! But don't worry, there's help available. For a mere $18,000 (US that is, not CDN), YOU TOO could be an ALPHA MALE! I know that's what you're really expressing here. I happen to be a Canadian man, but I'm so tuff that I don't need to take a course to be the Alpha that you so badly wish you were. It's so weird though, once I ascended to the Alpha level I didn't completely lose respect for women or have my knuckles start dragging on the ground. Perhaps dis is a Quebecois thing? You come to Canada to cut down da tree and play da hockey Andre? So tuff you are!

But just in case you're masquerading as an Alpha and are in fact just another limp-wristed ladyman, here's where you can address those issues:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JCauto said:

LOL! What bizarro Canada did you live in?

I detect a rather fragile specimen of masculinity! But don't worry, there's help available. For a mere $18,000 (US that is, not CDN), YOU TOO could be an ALPHA MALE! I know that's what you're really expressing here. I happen to be a Canadian man, but I'm so tuff that I don't need to take a course to be the Alpha that you so badly wish you were. It's so weird though, once I ascended to the Alpha level I didn't completely lose respect for women or have my knuckles start dragging on the ground. Perhaps dis is a Quebecois thing? You come to Canada to cut down da tree and play da hockey Andre? So tuff you are!

But just in case you're masquerading as an Alpha and are in fact just another limp-wristed ladyman, here's where you can address those issues:

Well, even if you start with a lie, the fake 'LOL', there, while you throw vitriol.

At least it gave you a chance to insert a confusing and unrelated video, that you were waiting to share I presume...

And I see that English is obviously not your first language.

Would you be Russian, or perhaps Arabian. Just curious..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

maybe squeeze in a few more insults and personal jabs next time. 

Did you observe the high class post I was responding to? At least he took the high road.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Did you observe the high class post I was responding to? At least he took the high road.

the high road would of been to leave the insults out of it. sorry.