‘Antisemitic, unconscionable, and dangerous’: White House responds to chaos at Columbia

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

That was in Feb the same month that Hamas admitted 6,000 of their fighters were killed by the IDF. 

What's that got to do with the UN's disclaimers on the Hamas reported figures of civilian deaths?

There are some members on this forum that wouldn't accept UN figures even if there was no disclaimers

but do accept IDF figures without knowing how the IDF produced those figures and even if those figures haven't been independently verified

what good for the goose is good for the gander

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

There are some members on this forum that wouldn't accept UN figures even if there was no disclaimers

but do accept IDF figures without knowing how the IDF produced those figures and even if those figures haven't been independently verified

When you have nothing resort to Hypothetical nonsense.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

When you have nothing resort to Hypothetical nonsense.

If its  Hypothetical nonsense as you posted  then you wouldn't have an issue with providing IDF for the detail of its methodology for counting Hamas fighter deaths and which origination was used to independently verified those numbers will you

• Agree 1

Just now, vinny41 said:

If its  Hypothetical nonsense as you posted  then you wouldn't have an issue with providing IDF for the detail of its methodology for counting Hamas fighter deaths and which origination was used to independently verified those numbers will you

This is all Hypothetical nonsense

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Can you point out the posters who believe the numbers the IDF give without question? 

Can you point out the posters who would still not believe the UN if they did not provide a disclaimer? (meaning they had verified all deaths themselves)

20 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

And, how do you know that some of those 14,000 are not in the list that have not been identified yet?

You made a claim and again you just can't back it up.

“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA spokesperson Jens Laerke said in emailed comments to NBC News on Monday. “What is new is the level of verification ('full details have been documented') for a subset of 24,686 of those fatalities."

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The U.N is sticking to Hamas's figures .

The *Ministry of health in Gaza* are Hamas .

The U.N is ignoring and new revised figures and sticking with the Hamas figures , even though those Hamas figures have been shown to be impossible and  Incorrect .

The U.N are supporting Hamas 

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is all Hypothetical nonsense

Can you point out the posters who believe the numbers the IDF give without question? 

Can you point out the posters who would still not believe the UN if they did not provide a disclaimer? (meaning they had verified all deaths themselves)

Well it does seem that you accept the 35,000 as correct as you post "“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA"

Nick Carter seems to have an issue with UN figures 

Haven't seen any posts that question IDF numbers or that they have been  independently verified 

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Well it does seem that you accept the 35,000 as correct as you post "“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA"

Haven't seen any posts that question IDF numbers or that they have been  independently verified 

Who told you I accepted the figure of 35K as correct. Now you are just making things up about me and another poster.

20 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

And, how do you know that some of those 14,000 are not in the list that have not been identified yet?

You made a claim and again you just can't back it up.

“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA spokesperson Jens Laerke said in emailed comments to NBC News on Monday. “What is new is the level of verification ('full details have been documented') for a subset of 24,686 of those fatalities."

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who told you I accepted the figure of 35K as correct. Now you are just making things up about me and another poster.

You posted "“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA spokesperson Jens Laerke said in emailed comments to NBC News on Monday. “What is new is the level of verification ('full details have been documented') for a subset of 24,686 of those fatalities."

I see that as acceptance of the 35,000 figure as you didn't question the number in your own post

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

You posted "“The numbers have not dramatically shifted. The overall tally remains unchanged — 35,000,” OCHA spokesperson Jens Laerke said in emailed comments to NBC News on Monday. “What is new is the level of verification ('full details have been documented') for a subset of 24,686 of those fatalities."

I see that as acceptance of the 35,000 figure as you didn't question the number in your own post

Let me clear things up for you yet again. Anyone that believes unverified Hamas figures that are parroted by the UN needs their heads examined. 

Perhaps I need to add that disclaimer to every post I make for your benefit so you are in no doubt of what I think and ruin your hypothetical nonsense

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Let me clear things up for you yet again. Anyone that believes unverified Hamas figures that are parroted by the UN needs their heads examined. 

Perhaps I need to add that disclaimer to every post I make for your benefit so you are in no doubt of what I think and ruin your hypothetical nonsense

I assume you must mean that you need your head examined as you parroted this recently

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

I assume you must mean that you need your head examined as you parroted this recently

Do you understand what context is and why I posted that quote to another poster?

4 hours ago, vinny41 said:

My point is that the UN figures come from Hamas and therefore unreliable as Hamas are proven liars .

I do believe the IDF figures  .

Hamas have no idea what's going on outside, and they just make up figures as they go along , they don't even know where the hostages are being kept or how many are still alive 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

My point is that the UN figures come from Hamas and therefore unreliable as Hamas are proven liars .

I do believe the IDF figures  .

Hamas have no idea what's going on outside, and they just make up figures as they go along , they don't even know where the hostages are being kept or how many are still alive 

On 5/16/2024 at 11:30 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

I do believe the IDF figures 

The Palestinian ( AKA if you must  Hamas) figures have proven quite accurate in the the past.

1 minute ago, johng said:

The Palestinian ( AKA if you must  Hamas) figures have proven quite accurate in the the past.

They are the figures released by Hamas , in what way have they been found to be accurate in the past ?

On 5/18/2024 at 12:10 AM, johng said:

If we are going to discuss proven liars, then the IDF are the champions. Remember the calendar that was supposed to be a roster of Hamas fighters and the sham "command center" in a hospital room? They are also liars about "safe areas" for Gazans to shelter in.

• Thumbs Up 1