Europe baked in ‘extreme heat stress’ pushing temperatures to record highs

Social Media

Complete bull<deleted>! There's snow, very cold temperatures and <deleted>ty weather in central Europe right now.

At the same time there are news that many of the weather stations they refer to were dismantled years ago already, but they are still supplying temperatures. They admitted that the temperatures these non-existing weather stations are 'estimated' now. What a hoax!

Who is still so naive to believe European officials anything anymore, after 4 years of lies and false narratives?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Flying Saucage said:

Complete bull<deleted>! There's snow, very cold temperatures and <deleted>ty weather in central Europe right now.

At the same time there are news that many of the weather stations they refer to were dismantled years ago already, but they are still supplying temperatures. They admitted that the temperatures these non-existing weather stations are 'estimated' now. What a hoax!

Who is still so naive to believe European officials anything anymore, after 4 years of lies and false narratives?

It's called climate change.

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There's no better time to travel outside the country then April in Thailand. I am going to be traveling too and hopefully when we get back the weather will be a little cooler, and the rains would have started. This heat is incredible. 

I spend 2 weeks in Thailand in April the heat did not bother me at all we had many hotter days in OZ 

13 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I spend 2 weeks in Thailand in April the heat did not bother me at all we had many hotter days in OZ 

I leave almost every year around the end of March for several months. Just too bloody hot. I'm from Vegas. I know hot.

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I leave almost every year around the end of March for several months. Just too bloody hot. I'm from Vegas. I know hot.

I am from OZ I don't even have an aircon.

Just now, still kicking said:

I guess you never been to OZ last summer we had 12 days over 40 degrees followed by 10 days in the high 30th

To add to this, it is Autum now and it is still 31 

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

I guess you never been to OZ last summer we had 12 days over 40 degrees followed by 10 days in the high 30th

I've been to OZ. No doubt that parts get really hot! It was 40c here in Bangkok yesterday. Ugh.

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Fact Check: Drop in climate-related disaster deaths not evidence against climate ‘emergency’

Social media posts are recirculating a bar chart that depicts falling numbers of deaths due to weather-related disasters over the last century alongside comments suggesting that the significance of climate-driven weather changes is exaggerated.
Mortality, however, is not a useful measure of the number or severity of weather-related events including the floods, droughts, storms, wildfire, and extreme temperatures listed in the graph, experts told Reuters.
Although deaths from these disasters have decreased, due in part to better forecasting and preparedness, the number, intensity, and cost of climatic and meteorological hazards have all increased over the last hundred years.

https://archive.ph/EYKCu

When facts stand in the way of a narrative, always good to break out paid fact checkers to run off on a tangent and using such vague terms as "due in part" right after admitting the truth "Although deaths from these disasters have decreased".

23 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Its ok, somebody else will fix it.................................:stoner:

It will fix it's self after after us humans are extinct..just make sure Trump and Putin are blamed for that too...errr hold on a sec.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, johng said:

It will fix it's self after after us humans are extinct..

The sooner the better for me.  The human species has no right to a long term future, the species is far too destructive, savage, unpredictable, gruel and vicious, far more than any other on the planet. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 degrees C today when I went out for a run today (from the car thermometer driving to the running track).....what are those whinging Euros whining about now?

Man up you miserable Eurorunts and start training to run a marathon at 40 degrees plus, like me. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

The sooner the better for me.  The human species has no right to a long term future, the species is far too destructive, savage, unpredictable, gruel and vicious, far more than any other on the planet. 

Wonderful stuff. You know they will never do anything to hurt or inconvenience business polluters or lifestyle polluters ie voters. But let's face it science has little credibility today with thinking people, hence the response from citizens to the whole global warming giant scam, as they see it.

Science is a group think driven business where data that doesn't fit the narrative is discarded and promotions and grants are given to faithfuls servant of the Scientific Narrative.

Today it was announced that Scientific American has an article saying that there are way more that two sexes....not genders mind you, more than two sexes. Good God, Galileo would be put to death by the scientists today (alliteration). 

• Agree 2

On 4/23/2024 at 2:23 PM, retarius said:

Goodness. I left Europe in 1985 unable to see much of a future for my kids in the UK under the vile Thatcher. I wouldn't fancy living there now without huge a/c units next to me 24/7, and the cost would be outrageous unless you lived ion a small hovel. 

Sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side. You couldn't pay me to live in Europe lead by half witted politicos like Ursula, Borrell, idiot Macron, submissive Scholz and Sunak etc. They make Srettha seem like a statesman instead of a used car salesman. 

Summer in London was very oppressive due to the stuffy heat, and that was over 13 years ago.

I wonder when they will start blaming Putin for it?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1