Fox News anchors

Watters cant be taken seriously as a news anchor after his watters world skit. He seems to have this constant boyish amused grin on his face. Fox news is just not entertaining anymore. CNN and MSNBC are the go to channels atm.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not true. Your bias is showing again.

Just gotta love those ladies of The View, who saw earthquakes and an eclipse on the same month and concluded that Climate Change is real.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Blitzer's cover of the attack on Bagdad is what put CNN on the map.  But it's been downhill since.  Now, CNN is just a media arm of the DNC.

Sometimes on Blitzers coverage of war events it looks like he is planning the war strategy.

Edited by freeworld

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Blitzer's cover of the attack on Bagdad is what put CNN on the map.  But it's been downhill since.  Now, CNN is just a media arm of the DNC.

In the interest of accuracy, it was Bernard Shaw:

"The skies over Baghdad have been illuminated"

The late Shaw was in a Baghdad hotel room with Peter Arnett as the first Gulf War began.

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you took the time to watch all of Biden's SOTU speech, you would maybe see someone who talks cogently and with vigor. Depending on how entrenched your bias is.

Then tell me what you can detect in a Trump speech which remotely resembles a policy which will benefit the average American. After you have filtered out every deflection, non sequitur, and arrant nonsense.

You, like many others, seems to like things black and white. Biden good, Trump bad, that's it.

I, on the other hand, want good and bad information about all of them.

All in all, I think Biden is by far the better choice, even if he is a bad choice.

Biden has moments when behaves like he is demented. He talks (maybe only for seconds) like an idiot. He tries to shake hands with not existing people, etc. Maybe if DEMs supporters would know more about this, then maybe they would understand why people want someone else than Biden.

Maybe they would even force the party to look for a younger, fitter, candidate.

Trump is obviously a maniac. But sometimes he is right. I.e. when he talks about the swamp in Washington, he is talking about reality. There is a big swamp. Trump doesn't mention that the swamp includes the GOP and he is obviously not the right guy to solve this problem. But he has a point, there is a deep swamp. And some people hear that and agree with him and vote for him for that reason.

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

In the interest of accuracy, it was Bernard Shaw:

"The skies over Baghdad have been illuminated"

The late Shaw was in a Baghdad hotel room with Peter Arnett as the first Gulf War began.

Good catch.  Shaw was on location.  But I remember watching Blitzer.  Pretty much 24/7.  Before that, CNN was a curiosity.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can ignore the occasional lapses from Biden, because I am old myself. I call them senior moments.

IMO they don't matter, because Biden surrounded himself with able people. In contrast to Trump, who staffed the White House with toadies, and marginalized or got rid of anyone who dared disagree with him.

Trump is probably right about the Washington swamp. When one in ten people in Washington is a lawyer, perhaps inevitable. However, all he did was replace the crocodiles with alligators.

Yes, Trump is worse, a lot worse.

But some people, maybe people who watch only fox, see how Biden behaves, and those people think: That is not good, we want someone who doesn't behave like a fragile old man.

Trump is not much younger, but he shows (at least as far as I see) a lot more energy. He knows how to get the crowd moving in his MAGA shows.

Does that make him a better president? No. But is explains why lots of people prefer him. 

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So your sense of humor involves baseless slandering of people to appeal to your audience... you are right... we do NOT share that 

You're having brainfarts. Where did I slander people?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It will be a giant step backward if Trump gets in. Did you buy any stock in DJT?

Trumpstocks.png

Schwab handles my money, ask them.

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

But one thing I remember is the tone of his voice was the same no matter what he was talking about.

He could spit out the news about bombs going off and children being killed and then 5 minutes later talk about the weather with the same tone of voice. 

Isn't that what characterizes an objective NEWS caster? A la Walter Cronkite?

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Just gotta love those ladies of The View, who saw earthquakes and an eclipse on the same month and concluded that Climate Change is real.

That would be a first. They're the centerpiece of climate change deniers

Just now, Peabody said:

Don Snoreleone? Who fell asleep every single day at his 1st week of his 1st criminal trial?

I understand that part. He has to be present but is not allowed to say or so what he wants to. So, the best way for him to spend that time it to sleep.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

I think it's humorous and insightful reading the comments from non Americans arguing amongst themselves about the USA. It confirms that the USA is the greatest country. If for instance Trump simply disappeared, the wokist media would shrivel up. 

The USA isn't the greatest country. If Trump disappeared our country can work at being great again. And perhaps people would stop using childish terms. And using them improperly.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You don't know what Schwab has invested your money in?

You should know by now anyone who defends faux will only answer questions in any or all of the following:

(D) eny

(I) gnore

(L) ie

(D) eflect

(O) bfuscate

Accepting truth would mean they would have to admit they were wrong, and heaven forbid THAT should ever happen!

Edited by HappyExpat57
speling [sic]
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

but is not allowed to say or so what he wants to. So, the best way for him to spend that time it to sleep.

When he testifies himself, he can respond to questions, like any other defendant. In the meantime, he has hired lawyers to speak for him.

• Like 1

Its all about the ratings baby. 

Those show that more folks trust Fox news than their competition. More Foxers in the USA than not. Eurotrash opinions dont count

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its all about the ratings baby. 

Those show that more folks trust Fox news than their competition. More Foxers in the USA than not. Eurotrash opinions dont count

I thought that had to be bologna, but stats indicate otherwise. That explains a LOT, and none of it good. 😒